ADVERTISEMENT

Crooked to the End

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
Here is the full quote from Adam Schiff explaining Trump's pardon of Flynn.

"Donald Trump has repeatedly abused the pardon power to reward friends and protect those who covered up for him. This time he pardons Michael Flynn, who lied to hide his dealings with the Russians. It's no surprise that Trump would go out as he came in," said Rep. Adam Schiff, who led the impeachment effort of Trump in the House of Representatives. "Crooked to the end."

I agree wholeheartedly with Representative Schiff. Trump, the crime boss, was a miniature Don Corleone when he became president and as he leaves the WH, still fancies himself as a mob boss. Meanwhile NY AG Leticia James and the Manhattan DA waits for January 21, 2021 to arrive. Trump's crime spree is ova!!

Below is the full article about Trump's pardon of Flynn.

Last edited:
Here is the full quote from Adam Schiff explaining Trump's pardon of Flynn.

"Donald Trump has repeatedly abused the pardon power to reward friends and protect those who covered up for him. This time he pardons Michael Flynn, who lied to hide his dealings with the Russians. It's no surprise that Trump would go out as he came in," said Rep. Adam Schiff, who led the impeachment effort of Trump in the House of Representatives. "Crooked to the end."

I agree wholeheartedly with Representative Schiff. Trump, the crime boss, was a miniature Don Corleone when he became president and as he leaves the WH, still fancies himself as a mob boss. The good news is NY AG James and the SDNY DA waits for January 21, 2021 to arrive. Trump's crime spree is ova!!

Below is the full article about Trump's pardon of Flynn.

I can't say enough what a POS this dude is and he proves it on almost a daily bases. Pardoning your friends and criminal appointments? How can you not see this is abuse of power? Then act like nothing is wrong with this? This is bullshit! This is why we had to get rid of this POS.

Reactions: cems52 and Richie Y
Typical of you Dems trying to Destroy an American hero because of being a threat to u..
Odumba pardon a PR terrorist by the name of Oscar Rivera who was involved in multiple bombings in the USA including one which took the life of a policeman.

Typical of a pos president taking sides with terrorist and not backing the American people..

Typical of you Dems trying to Destroy an American hero because of being a threat to u..
Odumba pardon a PR terrorist by the name of Oscar Rivera who was involved in multiple bombings in the USA including one which took the life of a policeman.

Typical of a pos president taking sides with terrorist and not backing the American people..
Bingo!

Reactions: mahb

He lied under oath dumb ass. I guess they’re right when they say the people on the right are not well education. Deplorables

Reactions: zackbear and cems52
He lied under oath dumb ass. I guess they’re right when they say the people on the right are not well education. Deplorables

So lying under oath deserves no pardon but bombings in the US with the killing of a cop is..

Your a fuccking idiot no other way to say it nicer... IDIOT..!!!!

Thanks you are an educated deplorable. God bless America. If you don’t like it leave and go back to where you came from. Biden Harris 2020

BLM

Thanks for reaffirming that not only are an idiot but a racist just like BLM ...
Another give me free money just because im entitled to..

USA citizen MF .... Hahhaa, Trump backer 100% get rid of all you dead beats..!!!

Flynn swore to tell the truth. Then committed another felony by saying "I lied." He did it to save his butt from an onslaught from #45. Basically it says "if you help me I will help you." Quid Pro Quo at its finest.
Once again, DT is neither a GOP nor a DEM....but he is indeed a piece of shyt!! I can’t wait until the real reality show starts after January 21st! LOL

Once again, DT is neither a GOP nor a DEM....but he is indeed a piece of shyt!! I can’t wait until the real reality show starts after January 21st! LOL

He’ll continue to troll all u Dems for four years and he’ll be in ur heads .. LOL
You’ll never be rid of Trump...

He plays u fools like a fiddle...

Nobody cares about a troll. We don't want this racist POS as our president. Trolls are a dime a dozen. Some are here on this board. Nobody cares about them and we don't care about Trump trolling. He is insignificant and really needs to worry about staying out of jail.

Last edited:
Thanks for reaffirming that not only are an idiot but a racist just like BLM ...

USA citizen MF .... Hahhaa, Trump backer 100% get rid of all you dead beats..!!!
Didn’t liar trump tell a few ladies to go back where they came from. Liar racist cheater bully fraud and disgrace 🤣

Reactions: gokcub

You got it wrong you dumb biatch we got rid of Trump!!

Reactions: zackbear
You didn't get rid of no one... Trump will be in ur heads creating havoc for the next 4 years .. You fuccking POS mamas boy..!!
Trump is going to prison Dumbas$. Obama will live in your head forever just like Castro.

Reactions: cems52
I can't say enough what a POS this dude is and he proves it on almost a daily bases. Pardoning your friends and criminal appointments? How can you not see this is abuse of power? Then act like nothing is wrong with this? This is bullshit! This is why we had to get rid of this POS.

Maybe Shiff can take you, Marc Rich, Roger Clinton and Bradey/Chelsie Manning, the FALN Puerto Rican terorists out to dinner in Portland. Maybe get that prized table outside(wearing maks) during an Antifa peaceful protest. Or maybe Newsome can take the group to The French Laundry's private indoor room - no masks required.

Maybe Shiff can take you, Marc Rich, Roger Clinton and Bradey/Chelsie Manning, the FALN Puerto Rican terorists out to dinner in Portland. Maybe get that prized table outside(wearing maks) during an Antifa peaceful protest. Or maybe Newsome can take the group to The French Laundry's private indoor room - no masks required.
You see....people like YOU are the problem. You think I find these other examples okay either? I don't. I don't suck the tit of these parties like you do. I don't give a shit about dems or republicans. Dems are just the lessor of the two evils and I have said here a million times Clinton was a horrible candidate....but at least knew how to fight for America. This doesn't absolve what a POS Trump is because you can run some low life democrat shit down to me. That doesn't mean anything to me.

Didn’t liar trump tell a few ladies to go back where they came from. Liar racist cheater bully fraud and disgrace 🤣
He also said "Africans, go back to your huts. Mexicans are murderers, rapists and drug dealers. Called COVID-19 the Kung Fu Virus."
He encouraged all enlisted personnel of our armed services to disobey officer's orders by acquitting Navy Seal Gallagher who violated the Seals code of ethics.

Reactions: zackbear
You see....people like YOU are the problem. You think I find these other examples okay either? I don't. I don't suck the tit of these parties like you do. I don't give a shit about dems or republicans. Dems are just the lessor of the two evils and I have said here a million times Clinton was a horrible candidate....but at least knew how to fight for America. This doesn't absolve what a POS Trump is because you can run some low life democrat shit down to me. That doesn't mean anything to me.

You are a Bernie Sanders Independent.
Do you see any issue with Hunter Biden getting money from Ukraine and China? Asking for a friend.

You are a Bernie Sanders Independent.
Do you see any issue with Hunter Biden getting money from Ukraine and China? Asking for a friend.
No, I am a cdwright40 independent that votes the interest of the country first. YOu should try it. I said here quite often I don't care for Sanders. This is called being an American instead of worrying about whos tribe everyone belongs too. This is stupid to me. I think for myself. I don't need a party or person to tell me what to think. My opinion of Hunter Biden is if he did something illegal then bring him up on charges or STFU about it already. Hunter Biden isn't our president nor does he have a cabinet position or any influence on my tax dollar.

Having said that I do find it a bit hypocritical of Trump supporters that worry about Bidens kid when he gets his kid roles on our government getting paid great money. Some of who don't even pass our national security check.....and you want to come at us with Hunter Biden? Please.

I suspect Hunter benefited from having his dad be who he is like Ivanka did when she got China to fast track those chinese patents for her company. I didn't see you mention that.

No, I am a cdwright40 independent that votes the interest of the country first. YOu should try it. I said here quite often I don't care for Sanders. This is called being an American instead of worrying about whos tribe everyone belongs too. This is stupid to me. I think for myself. I don't need a party or person to tell me what to think. My opinion of Hunter Biden is if he did something illegal then bring him up on charges or STFU about it already. Hunter Biden isn't our president nor does he have a cabinet position or any influence on my tax dollar.

Having said that I do find it a bit hypocritical of Trump supporters that worry about Bidens kid when he gets his kid roles on our government getting paid great money. Some of who don't even pass our national security check.....and you want to come at us with Hunter Biden? Please.

I suspect Hunter benefited from having his dad be who he is like Ivanka did when she got China to fast track those chinese patents for her company. I didn't see you mention that.
No, you are CD Wrong the clown jester. Sorry CD , you don't even understand the articles you copy to further your points. Go back to Business 101 and start over. If you vote in the interest of the country, prosecute the crack head Hunter Biden, acknowledge Joe Bidens involvement in Burisma as well and include Johñ Kerry as an accomplice. Lock up Hillary Clinton and Barak Hussain Obama for crimes against Democracy, and take Heels up Harris and lock he rup for prostitution. Then you're ok in my book.

No, you are CD Wrong the clown jester. Sorry CD , you don't even understand the articles you copy to further your points. Go back to Business 101 and start over. If you vote in the interest of the country, prosecute the crack head Hunter Biden, acknowledge Joe Bidens involvement in Burisma as well and include Johñ Kerry as an accomplice. Lock up Hillary Clinton and Barak Hussain Obama for crimes against Democracy, and take Heels up Harris and lock he rup for prostitution. Then you're ok in my book.
I am going to quote the Judge Trump appointed in what he said tonight. Saying "Just saying there is voter fraud doesn't make it so". You just repeating what some party tells you to regurgitate doesn't mean shit. Lock up Hillary Lock up Obama. This doesn't mean anything to anybody but yourself. No charges will be brought because there is nothing there but your baseless accusations which are pretty meaningless.

Last edited:
I am going to quote the Judge Trump appointed in what he said tonight. Saying "Just saying there is voter fraud doesn't make it so". You just repeating what some party tells you to regurgitate doesn't mean shit. Lock up Hillary Lock up Obama. This doesn't mean anything to anybody by yourself. No charges will be brought because there is nothing there but your baseless accusations which are pretty meaningless.
My bad, meant to include Comey and McCabe for a cell. An oversite on my part.

My bad, meant to include Comey and McCabe for a cell. An oversite on my part.
So...mention them. I will up you a Flynn, Rogers, and Cohen with a steve bannon, Steve Calk, Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, Duncan Hunter Jr. and George popadopulous. What? You want to play this game? I seriously don't think so. You better move on to something else or get embarassed real quick.

Reactions: gdowning70
So...mention them. I will up you a Flynn, Rogers, and Cohen with a steve bannon, Steve Calk, Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, Duncan Hunter Jr. and George popadopulous. What? You want to play this game? I seriously don't think so. You better move on to something else or get embarassed real quick.
Sorry, forgot to mention Susan Rice for the Bengazi coverup. She could share a cell with Hillary and write a book together. Oh btw, Flynn was pardoned, the crooked politicians I mentioned need to be prosecuted starting with Obama.

Reactions: central17
According to Sen. Tom Cotton, Alahandro Mayorkas ,up for a cabinet position ,will not be approved since he was caught in his prior government position selling green cards. Great job Joe..ha,ha, ...you can pick em. Sleeping on the job already? LOL.

Reactions: central17
ADVERTISEMENT