ADVERTISEMENT

Crowder And Hochman On 560 WQAM Is Unbearable.

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
these two clowns have one of the worst radio programs I have ever heard in any city. They sound like two middle school teenage boys high on cheap weed giggling like total losers at the dumbest shit. zero substance.

RIP Jim Mandich, a true legend who is probably rolling over in his grave listening to this worthless shit that succeeded him.

Sports talk radio in South Florida has become a complete joke since George Sedano went national. The only thing that is somewhat listenable is Joe Rose’s program in the morning, but you will need three Cuban coffees to stay awake and avoid falling asleep to Joe Rose’s librarian tone and crashing off of interstate I-95

Your taste in sports talk is as bad as your politics. Crowder might be the best radio sports personality in all of South Florida.
Ditto!! Like Crowder much better than Hochman. Although he's a Gaytor he should have his own show. Brings alot to the table with his pro football background. Joe and Crowder are the best.

Joe needs a new sidekick. The guy he has now offers nothing other than agreeing with Joe all the time. Joe and Crowder would be a great match.
Definitely miss the Mad Dog.

Agree with AD, that show sucks...However, I do like Crowder when he's on pre Dolphins games...knows his football, and offers some inside intel from a players perspective.

Deserves a better Partner than Hochman

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT