ADVERTISEMENT

Cuomo is who I am going to follow right now!!! A real leader!!!

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
Please share if Governor Cuomo is your defacto president right now. I listen to his press conferences. I don't want to watch some fkn clown lie to me about all the available mask and respirators and fight with people asking questions while he calls it the Chinese Virus....probably ending up in some chinese american getting bullied by some lame redneck loser. Sorry, I have better things to watch.

Reactions: Cane Attack
giphy.gif

OnlyAdorableAoudad-small.gif

giphy.gif

Please share if Governor Cuomo is your defacto president right now. I listen to his press conferences. I don't want to watch some fkn clown lie to me about all the available mask and respirators and fight with people asking questions while he calls it the Chinese Virus....probably ending up in some chinese american getting bullied by some lame redneck loser. Sorry, I have better things to watch.
Governor Cuomo who said Trump is doing great? Ok we will watch him.

Governor Cuomo who said Trump is doing great? Ok we will watch him.
Hell...He criticized him too unless you forget about that huh? Lol.... listen...I would say he is doing great everyday if I needed him. He is doing a shit job..... but nothing I didn't expect in his defense.

Dude...he literally said people are dying who have never died before.... lmao. I know you cats love him but really?

Last edited:
Hey Cuomo is a great speaker. Too bad his state is leading the nation in corona virus infestation and deaths. Just goes to show that great speaking can only carry you so far.

Hey Cuomo is a great speaker. Too bad his state is leading the nation in corona virus infestation and deaths. Just goes to show that great speaking can only carry you so far.
I'm from that area. It has the most dense high population in the country. I don't know anyone who doesn't know this except you.

Last edited:
I'm from that area. It has the most sense high population in the country. I don't know anyone who doesn't know this except you.
Yep, they have a large population, just like many other areas. They are also leading the country in Corona deaths... and that shows how futile most words are.

Too bad I just stayed in Mid town to see a concert at the Garden and the whole area is Junkies shooting dope at night. He's DOING GREAT!
He is a great bullshit artist. I admire his speaking ability. He does as well. That's why he stays on the tube for hours.

Reactions: majus12
You know jack shit about Cuomo, and what he has done in NY over his time.
Only thing lame in this thread is EVERY one of your comments.
STFU
PS I hear they are starting a Jim Jones revival cult, PLEASE join! You slurp enough BS.
YOU MAKE the MOST ASININE posts!
Pfffft

Yep, they have a large population, just like many other areas. They are also leading the country in Corona deaths... and that shows how futile most words are.
It's a dense population. It's not just population. Everyone is in extremely close proximity. You don't know what you are talking about. Not surprised.

Reactions: slipp_ery3333
Sure I do.... I'm pretty sure you know much less.
I used to try and give you the benefit of the doubt on Canesport, because you are the sites “punching bag” However I see that you deserve those comments.
You’re all in on Cuomo????
He hasn't done jack shit different than any other governors. Gert your head straight and get behind this administrations extraordinary efforts and success.
USA has handled this virus better than any other country in the world. Not only medically but exponentially financial issues as well
Pffffft

Reactions: 6882
I used to try and give you the benefit of the doubt on Canesport, because you are the sites “punching bag” However I see that you deserve those comments.
He hasn't done jack shit different than any other governors. Gert your head straight and get behind this administrations extraordinary efforts and success.
USA has handled this virus better than any other country in the world. Not only medically but exponentially financial issues as well
Pffffft
"Extraordinary efforts and success"? "Handled this virus better than any other country"? Talk about slurping BS and asinine posts! What about Trumps skepticism and dismissiveness at the onset of the virus? "The virus is a democratic hoax"! And S.Korea has handled the virus in much more innovative ways from drive-thru testing to GPS tracking. Your Trump idolization has addled your brain!

Pffffft

The fact that you think I give a shit what people I have zero respect here think about me in and of its self honestly should say everything. I don't want or need anything from the likes of people like yourself and the rest of them chip toothed Hyenas. You can all kiss my ass in the Maceys window. I don't need people like you to try to give me anything.

Cuomo is a real leader and he doesn't lie to my face. If you have a problem with that I couldnt' care less. Spread the word.....lmao

"Extraordinary efforts and success"? "Handled this virus better than any other country"? Talk about slurping BS and asinine posts! What about Trumps skepticism and dismissiveness at the onset of the virus? "The virus is a democratic hoax"! And S.Korea has handled the virus in much more innovative ways from drive-thru testing to GPS tracking. Your Trump idolization has addled your brain!
Our response to this crisis has been embarrassing......and thank God there are other people to fill the leadership voids left in some areas.....but this is abysmal and I am not putting a suit and tie on it. People are needlessly dying no matter how threads where people just don't give a shit other Americans are dying go up and/or Chinese Americans are getting bullied. I give a shit.

It reminds me of how these people feel about guns. They say self serving stupid ridiculous shit like "Well, you have the same odds of a refrigerator falling on you and killing you so what's the problem?"

See, the problem is none of these people have any respect or empathy for anyone. They are void of Morals and only care about how to get more money. I just don't respect it and never will...and assure you they will be the destruction of this country. I just never thought I would still be around to see it. Hopefully, people wake the hell up and stop cucking for Money. We need things in place readily to thwart this kind of epidemic but these people don't want to pay taxes and will fight to the death to kill any government agency they see no immediate value in.

Dam CD you are a TOOL bro. :eek: but yha I can see why like moths to light you'd say that, after all he fell RIGHT IN LINE with how Our President is Fighting this National Epidemic. Imitation is the Ultimate form of Flattery ( Don't take the bait CD its a pandemic when speaking about the world and an epidemic when your talking of a country ;) dont say no ones done something for yha)

Last edited:
Reactions: CaneBandit
Our response to this crisis has been embarrassing......and thank God there are other people to fill the leadership voids left in some areas.....but this is abysmal and I am not putting a suit and tie on it. People are needlessly dying no matter how threads where people just don't give a shit other Americans are dying go up and/or Chinese Americans are getting bullied. I give a shit.

It reminds me of how these people feel about guns. They say self serving stupid ridiculous shit like "Well, you have the same odds of a refrigerator falling on you and killing you so what's the problem?"

See, the problem is none of these people have any respect or empathy for anyone. They are void of Morals and only care about how to get more money. I just don't respect it and never will...and assure you they will be the destruction of this country. I just never thought I would still be around to see it. Hopefully, people wake the hell up and stop cucking for Money. We need things in place readily to thwart this kind of epidemic but these people don't want to pay taxes and will fight to the death to kill any government agency they see no immediate value in.
The reason these Trumpers have no respect or empathy for anyone is due to their idolization of a narcissistic buffoon. One of the main traits of narcissism is a total lack of empathy for others!

Reactions: slipp_ery3333
Dam CD you are a TOOL bro. :eek: but yha I can see why light noths to light you'd say that, after all he fell RIGHT IN LINE with how Our President is Fighting this National Epidemic. Imitation is the Ultimate form of Flattery ( Don't take the bait CD its a pandemic when speaking about the world and an epidemic when your talking of a country ;) dont say no ones done something for yha)
Your grammar and sentence structure is in dire need of a refresher course. Sign up for a night class!

It's a dense population. It's not just population. Everyone is in extremely close proximity. You don't know what you are talking about. Not surprised.
Do they live less than 6 feet apart? Stop making excuses for a Democratically run state.

Reactions: krvanness
The reason these Trumpers have no respect or empathy for anyone is due to their idolization of a narcissistic buffoon. One of the main traits of narcissism is a total lack of empathy for others!
Talk a lot about a lack of empathy, we can at least say we are not cheering on the virus in order to put a brain damaged person in charge.

Rudy was 1000 better mayor. Had you been there prior to Rudy and then seen it right before 9/11 you’d know this.
And now, of course, after allowing Manhattan to become decrepit again and just watching the Police being harassed and humiliated by the vermin of the city, de blasio is all over the news doing press conferences bashing Trump and trying to appear like he's actually working...

And now, of course, after allowing Manhattan to become decrepit again and just watching the Police being harassed and humiliated by the vermin of the city, de blasio is all over the news doing press conferences bashing Trump and trying to appear like he's actually working...
I just hope that he keeps his gym open. He likes to spend a lot of time there while his subjects suffer. But, that's the way the elite in our country operate.

You can personally attack me all you want. It doesn't bother me. But, that does not change the fact that it is in the states that the Democrats control where the highest level of deaths from Corona Virus are occurring.

Reactions: mahb
Talk a lot about a lack of empathy, we can at least say we are not cheering on the virus in order to put a brain damaged person in charge.
We've already got a brain damaged person in charge. A narcissistic buffoon!

This is a post wherein Miami Mike demonstrates his concern and empathy for his fellow citizens.
Did you read his post? What would you advise? At least I tried to steer him in the right direction!

Did you read his post? What would you advise? At least I tried to steer him in the right direction!
This is the lounge. Conversations are supposed to be relaxed here.
The purpose of your post was to humiliate your opponent.

We've already got a brain damaged person in charge. A narcissistic buffoon!
I don't think that's true, but let's say, for arguments sake, let's say it is. Can you not see that Biden is brain damaged... more so than any other major political leader or candidate. And he is so pathetic that his opponents don't even point out his material misrepresentations. He is a joke.

Reactions: utatem
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT