ADVERTISEMENT

Cuomo is who I am going to follow right now!!! A real leader!!!

He had two brain surgeries. And, those were in the days when they opened up your skull for bran surgery. His son died of a brain tumor. And, you are going to put this clown in charge of our nuclear weapons.

This is the lounge. Conversations are supposed to be relaxed here.
The purpose of your post was to humiliate your opponent.
This from the clown who accuses people of cheering on the virus to put a brain damaged person in charge.

This from the clown who accuses people of cheering on the virus to put a brain damaged person in charge.
I wish it was not true, but it is. It reminds me of the Wars under Bush. Daily we were treated to charts showing the brave Americans who were killed in Afghanistan and Iraq. But, when Obama was elected, they all disappeared overnight. I think most of the Democratic elite are ghouls. And, I see nothing in their treatment of the current crisis to change my mind.

Reactions: utatem and GLFSTRM
He had two brain surgeries. And, those were in the days when they opened up your skull for bran surgery. His son died of a brain tumor. And, you are going to put this clown in charge of our nuclear weapons.
I'd prefer him over a pathological serial lying narcissist who takes Putin's word over that of his own intel people!

I'd prefer him over a pathological serial lying narcissist who takes Putin's word over that of his own intel people!
You have produced no evidence to support your Putin contention. And, you have produced no evidence that the Intel Community are his own people. In fact, to me the Intel people, who have gotten nothing right over the last 30 to 50 years are nothing more than useless bureaucrats, who, if they are not representing the left, represent themselves and their desire to maintain power at the expense of the American people. They are emblematic of useless narcissists.

Reactions: utatem
I wish it was not true, but it is. It reminds me of the Wars under Bush. Daily we were treated to charts showing the brave Americans who were killed in Afghanistan and Iraq. But, when Obama was elected, they all disappeared overnight. I think most of the Democratic elite are ghouls. And, I see nothing in their treatment of the current crisis to change my mind.
You forgot to mention the charts they forced Colin Powell to use in pointing out stockpiles of bogus WMD's. He resigned in disgust soon after. BTW, the bogus WMD's were actually WWII surplus we gave to Saddam when he was our buddy!

You forgot to mention the charts they forced Colin Powell to use in pointing out stockpiles of bogus WMD's. He resigned in disgust soon after. BTW, the bogus WMD's were actually WWII surplus we gave to Saddam when he was our buddy!
Yep, those charts were prepared by the CIA. You were wise enough not to believe them then, but now you are swallowing their BS, hook, line and sinker. And, I notice that you did not bother to refute the charge that the left was cheering on American deaths.

Reactions: majus12
You have produced no evidence to support your Putin contention. And, you have produced no evidence that the Intel Community are his own people. In fact, to me the Intel people, who have gotten nothing right over the last 30 to 50 years are nothing more than useless bureaucrats, who, if they are not representing the left, represent themselves and their desire to maintain power at the expense of the American people. They are emblematic of useless narcissists.
"Produced no evidence"? He said it in front of the whole world at the G-20 Summit in Helsinki! You're delusional!

Trump is a BS artist. I don't know exactly what he said at Helsinki. I am getting really tired of getting entire transcripts and seeing whether the left quoted him out of context or not. I don't obsessively follow him minute to minute and day to day like the left does. But I do know that he has put the hurt on Putin: he caused the drop in the price of oil, Putin's only significant export. He gave arms to the Ukraine. He attacked Syria, Iran and the rebels in Yemen - all of them Putin's allies. He rebuilt the military and he increased Obama's puny sanctions on Russia. He also supported Saudi Arabia, an enemy of Putin and he gave Israel the OK to attack Putin's allies.
The left focuses on Trump's statements. But they refute your statement about Trump believing Putin when they say he is a liar. He is a BS artist. He believes in telling his opponents what they want to hear and then if they don't get in line the carrot disappears and down comes the stick.

Last edited:
Reactions: CFSteve
Trump is a BS artist. I don't know exactly what he said at Helsinki. I am getting really tired of getting entire transcripts and seeing whether the left quoting him out of context or not. I don't obsessively follow him minute to minute and day to day like the left does. But I do know that he has put the hurt on Putin: he caused the drop in the price of oil, Putin's only significant export. He gave arms to the Ukraine. He attacked Syria, Iran and the rebels in Yemen - all of them Putin's allies. He rebuilt the military and he increased Obama's puny sanctions on Russia. He also supported Saudi Arabia, an enemy of Putin and he gave Israel the OK to attack Putin's allies.
The left focuses on Trump's statements. But they refute your statement about Trump believing Putin when they say he is a liar. He is a BS artist. He believes in telling his opponents what they want to hear and then if they don't get in line the carrot disappears and down comes the stick.
And I also know that the Intel Agencies, the FBI, the Department of Justice, the IRS and the CDC are all only minimally competent if not incompetent.

Trump is a BS artist. I don't know exactly what he said at Helsinki. I am getting really tired of getting entire transcripts and seeing whether the left quoted him out of context or not. I don't obsessively follow him minute to minute and day to day like the left does. But I do know that he has put the hurt on Putin: he caused the drop in the price of oil, Putin's only significant export. He gave arms to the Ukraine. He attacked Syria, Iran and the rebels in Yemen - all of them Putin's allies. He rebuilt the military and he increased Obama's puny sanctions on Russia. He also supported Saudi Arabia, an enemy of Putin and he gave Israel the OK to attack Putin's allies.
I think you are completely full of it. You don't know exactly what he said? This isn't 1820. It's 2020 and that information is very easy to get on youtube. You don't want to know what he said because you know what he said was completely anti-american. Nobody that loves America wants to read or see crap like that. Your need to defend Trump will always surpass your need for the actual truth.

I think you are completely full of it. You don't know exactly what he said? This isn't 1820. It's 2020 and that information is very easy to get on youtube. You don't want to know what he said because you know what he said was completely anti-american. Nobody that loves America wants to read or see crap like that. Your need to defend Trump will always surpass your need for the actual truth.
I don't feel a need to get what he said. I know that Obama verbally threatened Putin, Syria, Isis, North Korea and China, but unlike Trump when crunch time came there was Obama, at best, bowing to our opponents, or dropping his drawers, bending over and spreading. Trump has put the hurt on these people. I look at his actions. If you want words put in an Obama clone ... not a brain damaged candidate like crazy Joe.

Its great to hear someone who doesn't sound like a used car salesman talk for a change.
He is a great talker. And he is in love with himself as a talker. I wish he would shorten his speeches and allow others air time.

Reactions: CaneBandit
I don't feel a need to get what he said. I know that Obama verbally threatened Putin, Syria, Isis, North Korea and China, but unlike Trump when crunch time came there was Obama, at best, bowing to our opponents, or dropping his drawers, bending over and spreading. Trump has put the hurt on these people. I look at his actions. If you want words put in an Obama clone ... not a brain damaged candidate like crazy Joe.
Wait....what the hell does Obama have to do with what Trump said on the world stage? One thing has absolutely nothing to do with the other. It's like me telling the police while stealing a car, well Rodney stole a car last week. So even if you say has validity they are both out of line. What Obama does doesn't give Trump a pass. What does Joe Biden have to do with anything Trump said on the world stage.

Again, your need to defend Donald Trump surpasses your need to know the truth.

How many people died in New York today?
You are following a loser. Stop it! Consider the additional people added to our healthcare system. The other surgeries that are postponed. Did you know that we have people with stage 1 cancer told they will need to postpone surgery?

You are following a loser. Stop it! Consider the additional people added to our healthcare system. The other surgeries that are postponed. Did you know that we have people with stage 1 cancer told they will need to postpone surgery?
They'll be fine.

Reactions: lima23
Obama and Cuomo demonstrate the point that I have made to you on countless occasions: talking does not mean anything; actions are what count. I am not blaming Cuomo for leading the country in corona virus deaths and I admit that Cuomo like Obama, is a great talker.

Trump is not a great talker. He, unlike the Democrats you adore, is a man of action. I do remember, and I pointed this out to you a couple of weeks before, that Cuomo filed a lawsuit against Trump where Cuomo was trying to force the Federal government to continue to allow foreign workers into New York. He was asking for 200 hundred thousand more workers. Can we admit that was a mistake. Biden attacked Trump for putting in a ban on travel from China. Can we admit now that was a mistake? You know you can't. You are too locked in to the brain damaged Biden.

Tonight I posted an alert from the CDC dated January 17 of this year that corona virus posed little or no threat to Americans. Here it is, again right from the CDC site. https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2020/p0117-coronavirus-screening.html

The money quote: " Based on current information, the risk from 2019-nCoV to the American public is currently deemed to be low. Nevertheless, CDC is taking proactive preparedness precautions."
Wait....what the hell does Obama have to do with what Trump said on the world stage? One thing has absolutely nothing to do with the other. It's like me telling the police while stealing a car, well Rodney stole a car last week. So even if you say has validity they are both out of line. What Obama does doesn't give Trump a pass. What does Joe Biden have to do with anything Trump said on the world stage.

Again, your need to defend Donald Trump surpasses your need to know the truth.

Obama and Cuomo demonstrate the point that I have made to you on countless occasions: talking does not mean anything; actions are what count. I am not blaming Cuomo for leading the country in corona virus deaths and I admit that Cuomo like Obama, is a great talker.

Trump is not a great talker. He, unlike the Democrats you adore, is a man of action. I do remember, and I pointed this out to you a couple of weeks before, that Cuomo filed a lawsuit against Trump where Cuomo was trying to force the Federal government to continue to allow foreign workers into New York. He was asking for 200 hundred thousand more workers. Can we admit that was a mistake. Biden attacked Trump for putting in a ban on travel from China. Can we admit now that was a mistake? You know you can't. You are too locked in to the brain damaged Biden.

Tonight I posted an alert from the CDC dated January 17 of this year that corona virus posed little or no threat to Americans. Here it is, again right from the CDC site. https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2020/p0117-coronavirus-screening.html

The money quote: " Based on current information, the risk from 2019-nCoV to the American public is currently deemed to be low. Nevertheless, CDC is taking proactive preparedness precautions."
Again, none of this has to do with what Trump said on the world stage. He isn't a great talker? He is president of the United States. It is literally a job requirement.

Again, your need to defend Trump at all cost surpasses your need to know the truth.

Again, none of this has to do with what Trump said on the world stage. He isn't a great talker? He is president of the United States. It is literally a job requirement.

Again, your need to defend Trump at all cost surpasses your need to know the truth.
His job is to run the executive branch. He is a man of action. Democrats are the opposite of him. Great talkers and pathetic administrators. I will gladly take a man of action over a man or a woman who is a great bullshit artist. Unfortunately for you, Biden is neither a great talker or a man of action.

In Biden we have a parasite who has been in government for all of his life. He's lucky that the voters of Delaware put him into office. He, like Obama, would never be able to cut it in the private sector. Apparently he is so grateful to the people of Delaware that voted for this grifter that he still thinks he is their Senator.

Hey, and I admit that he is not a great talker. Can you admit a deficiency of Biden, e.g. that he is obviously brain damaged. I notice that he is hiding his brain from the public now. But it will have to come out when the campaign starts.

His job is to run the executive branch. He is a man of action. Democrats are the opposite of him. Great talkers and pathetic administrators. I will gladly take a man of action over a man or a woman who is a great bullshit artist. Unfortunately for you, Biden is neither a great talker or a man of action.

In Biden we have a parasite who has been in government for all of his life. He's lucky that the voters of Delaware put him into office. He, like Obama, would never be able to cut it in the private sector. Apparently he is so grateful to the people of Delaware that voted for this grifter that he still thinks he is their Senator.

Hey, and I admit that he is not a great talker. Can you admit a deficiency of Biden, e.g. that he is obviously brain damaged. I notice that he is hiding his brain from the public now. But it will have to come out when the campaign starts.
I am not sure in what would you believe running the Executive Branch of the most powerful country in the world does not literally require you to be a great talker. Bizzaro World? lmao.....That's what the job is!!! You have to communicate your agenda. Literally you are running a country. So I have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about.

I don't care if Obama or Biden are good in the private sector. Why would I give a shit about that? They are and would be public servants. Being great in the private sector doesn't benefit me as a tax payer.

Again, your need to defend Trump surpasses your need to know the Truth.

I guess He should take this intel members word.

In 2011, Brennan, then the country’s chief counterterrorism adviser, had sworn to Congress that scores of drones strikes abroad had not killed a single noncombatant — at a time when both the president and the CIA were both receiving numerous reports of civilian collateral deaths.

In 2014, John Brennan, now as CIA director, lied emphatically that the CIA had not illegally accessed the computers of U.S. Senate staffers who were then exploring a CIA role in torturing detainees. Or as he told Andrea Mitchell: “As far as the allegations of the CIA hacking into Senate computers, nothing could be further from the truth. . . . We wouldn’t do that. I mean, that’s just beyond the, you know, the scope of reason in terms of what we do.” Brennan’s chronic deceptions drew the ire of a number of liberal senators, some of whom echoed the Washington Post’s call for his immediate resignation. After months of prevarications, but only upon release of the CIA inspector general’s report, Brennan apologized to the senators he had deceived.

Brennan, in May 2017, as an ex-CIA director, again almost certainly did not tell the truth to Congress when he testified in answer to Representative Trey Gowdy’s questions that he neither knew who had commissioned the Steele dossier nor had the CIA relied on its contents for any action. Yet both the retired National Security Agency director, Michael Rogers, and the former director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, have conceded that the Steele dossier — along with the knowledge that it was a Clinton-campaign-funded product — most certainly did help shape the Obama’s intelligence communality interagency assessments and actions, often under the urging of Brennan himself.

There are also numerous reports that, despite his denials about knowledge of the dossier, Brennan served as a stealthy conduit to ensure that it was disseminated widely, at least in the sense of meeting in August 2016 with Senator Harry Reid to brief the senator about its unverified contents in hopes that he would pressure the FBI to further its investigations, which Reid did in a call two days later to James Comey.

Reactions: lima23
Cuomo is setting himself up nicely for a nice run in 2024, especially since the other liberal candidates are horse shit. Unfortunately his previous record overshadows his current leadership during this virus. I’ll commend him for the latter.

Reactions: lima23 and ZEKEMUG
You can personally attack me all you want. It doesn't bother me. But, that does not change the fact that it is in the states that the Democrats control where the highest level of deaths from Corona Virus are occurring.
Yep, they are failing, especially De Blasio.

I am not sure in what would you believe running the Executive Branch of the most powerful country in the world does not literally require you to be a great talker. Bizzaro World? lmao.....That's what the job is!!! You have to communicate your agenda. Literally you are running a country. So I have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about.

I don't care if Obama or Biden are good in the private sector. Why would I give a shit about that? They are and would be public servants. Being great in the private sector doesn't benefit me as a tax payer.

Again, your need to defend Trump surpasses your need to know the Truth.
They were and are typical left wingers: pathetic administrators and great grifters.

Ironically, it was his inaction that delayed the tough response we are finally seeing today, and will cost the country trillions and a full blown recession - which will rightfully be named after its creator.

Ironically, it was his inaction that delayed the tough response we are finally seeing today, and will cost the country trillions and a full blown recession - which will rightfully be named after its creator.
First he did more than any of the Democrats, who were busy running their impeachment scam, or any bureaucrat. Here is a January 17, 2020 CDC news release: https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2020/p0117-coronavirus-screening.html The money quote from the incompetent CDC: "Based on current information, the risk from 2019-nCoV to the American public is currently deemed to be low. Nevertheless, CDC is taking proactive preparedness precautions."

Last edited:
Reactions: BreakingCane
First he did more than any of the Democrats, who were busy running their impeachment scam, or any bureaucrat. Here is a January 17, 2020 CDC news release: Based on current information, the risk from 2019-nCoV to the American public is currently deemed to be low. Nevertheless, CDC is taking proactive preparedness precautions.release on January 17. https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2020/p0117-coronavirus-screening.html The money quote from the incompetent CDC: "Based on current information, the risk from 2019-nCoV to the American public is currently deemed to be low. Nevertheless, CDC is taking proactive preparedness precautions."

It would be nice if this were true. Unfortunately, all the reporting suggests protracted delays in taking the virus serious for fear of disturbing the stock market. Look where that got us now.

It would be nice if this were true. Unfortunately, all the reporting suggests protracted delays in taking the virus serious for fear of disturbing the stock market. Look where that got us now.
Name the Democrat who recommended action before Trump put his Chinese travel ban in. What suggestions do you have to fight the virus - a primitive organism that is designed to rapidly spread to humans and that has up to a 14 day incubation period. The virus emanated from China; the Chinese government needs to pay a price for this. All the Democrats can come up with is racist, racist, racist.

Name the Democrat who recommended action before Trump put his Chinese travel ban in. What suggestions do you have to fight the virus - a primitive organism that is designed to rapidly spread to humans and that has up to a 14 day incubation period. The virus emanated from China; the Chinese government needs to pay a price for this. All the Democrats can come up with is racist, racist, racist.

That's why we elect Presidents. They have the resources and wherewithal to get the appropriate information and take action. The Dems are not in power - Trump is. And he is failing miserably.

That's why we elect Presidents. They have the resources and wherewithal to get the appropriate information and take action. The Dems are not in power - Trump is. And he is failing miserably.
You guys have the House Intelligence Committee. Oh, that's right they were busy with impeachment. Here is your future President making an clown out of himself for the umpteenth time. https://thehill.com/opinion/campaig...nst-coronavirus-while-biden-makes-excuses-for The money quote:
On Jan. 31, when President Trump put in place unprecedented travel restrictions on Chinese citizens after coronavirus infections exploded there, Biden resorted to his favorite word, labeling the restrictions as “xenophobic” and calling it “fear-mongering” and “hysteria.” Yet, those restrictions have been widely hailed by medical experts, like Dr. Anthony Fauci of the National Institutes of Health, for abating the spread of the coronavirus in this country.

You guys have the House Intelligence Committee. Oh, that's right they were busy with impeachment. Here is your future President making an clown out of himself for the umpteenth time. https://thehill.com/opinion/campaig...nst-coronavirus-while-biden-makes-excuses-for The money quote:
On Jan. 31, when President Trump put in place unprecedented travel restrictions on Chinese citizens after coronavirus infections exploded there, Biden resorted to his favorite word, labeling the restrictions as “xenophobic” and calling it “fear-mongering” and “hysteria.” Yet, those restrictions have been widely hailed by medical experts, like Dr. Anthony Fauci of the National Institutes of Health, for abating the spread of the coronavirus in this country.

I'm sure all of the relevant house committees will be used to inquire why the administration was so slow in reacting to this. Ultimately, this is what we should expect when we hire someone with no governance experience to govern during a time of crisis.

Wanted to go in to the article to see dates and who the sources were (unnamed, etc.), but I could not get in because I am not a subscriber. However you still have not addressed my question: What Democrat before the travel ban came out with a program to stop the virus. What is your idea to stop the virus. Something that no country in the Northern Hemisphere has managed to do. And, all of these countries are administered by left wingers.

Reactions: BreakingCane
I'm sure all of the relevant house committees will be used to inquire why the administration was so slow in reacting to this. Ultimately, this is what we should expect when we hire someone with no governance experience to govern during a time of crisis.
Of course they will inquire. While they are inquiring they should inquire why they didn't use their power to bring in the TDS intelligence officials to share their wisdom. And they might inquire as to why they were so focused on impeachment while this thing was building.

Wanted to go in to the article to see dates and who the sources were (unnamed, etc.), but I could not get in because I am not a subscriber. However you still have not addressed my question: What Democrat before the travel ban came out with a program to stop the virus. What is your idea to stop the virus. Something that no country in the Northern Hemisphere has managed to do. And, all of these countries are administered by left wingers.

As mentioned, what you are asking of Dems is a responsibility of the President. He has access to all the information well before anyone else does because the administration gets daily briefings from other parts of the administration. He should have therefore taken action well before anyone in Congress. The buck stops with him.

Of course they will inquire. While they are inquiring they should inquire why they didn't use their power to bring in the TDS intelligence officials to share their wisdom. And they might inquire as to why they were so focused on impeachment while this thing was building.

If they did look into it, it would be as normal part of their oversight role to check the power of the executive. Only authoritarians (or those aspiring to be one) would refer to this as "TDS".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT