ADVERTISEMENT

Cuomo is who I am going to follow right now!!! A real leader!!!

Then you answered your own question....LMAO.....If Dems run the intelligence committee then they warned him. Read the article!!!! They warned him...he did nothing!!! Oh, and it is their job to impeach the president if they find wrongdoing which they did. YOu don't get to break the law because you are president. Very stupid premise.

Your need to defend the president surpasses your need to know the truth.
Apparently you are so stupid that you don't know the difference between the terms, Intelligence Committee and Intelligence Officials. Intelligence officials work in the Agencies. The House Committee is located in Congress. Now back to exercise. Name the Democrats: You can name those in the Intelligence Committees or anywhere else.

Reactions: CaneBandit
Apparently you are so stupid that you don't know the difference between the terms, Intelligence Committee and Intelligence Officials. Intelligence officials work in the Agencies. The House Committee is located in Congress. Now back to exercise. Name the Democrats: You can name those in the Intelligence Committees or anywhere else.
Look, I may be stupid in your eyes which doesn't surprise me.....but I do know the difference between being warned and not doing something about it, and someone just looking for an excuse to defend nonsense over knowing the truth. He was warned and you want to make this about dems not warning him first? To me that is beyond stupid, so I am not surprised you think I am stupid.

LOL

Look, I may be stupid in your eyes which doesn't surprise me.....but I do know the difference between being warned and not doing something about it, and someone just looking for an excuse to defend nonsense over knowing the truth. He was warned and you want to make this about dems not warning him first? To me that is beyond stupid, so I am not surprised you think I am stupid.
You criticize him for not taking it seriously in. Jan and Feb ,and you also criticize him for the travel ban In Jan, which Dr. Fauci says saved thousands of lives, calling it racist and hysterical. You can't have it both ways.

Just got off the bicycle. The question was and is, name the Democrat who warned him. BTW, we are doing a great job on this virus, despite the back biting Democrats trying to impede us. They only want to root for, and count, more dead.

Really Mikey<???let me know what country with 350 MILLION has provided for its citizens better.
BOTH MEDICAL & ECONOMICALLY!
This administration inherited antiquated, systems, or ones that were never designed for a pandemic this size.
For you and dems to politicize this is ludicrous
South Korea was also the first to use the malaria drug. You know the one the Democrats are fighting against.

Just got off the bicycle. The question was and is, name the Democrat who warned him. BTW, we are doing a great job on this virus, despite the back biting Democrats trying to impede us. They only want to root for, and count, more dead.
No we aren't doing well....I know what the question was and like I said. It's a stupid question because it doesn't matter who warned him. It's not the dems responsibility. He determines his own intelligence. Your need to defend nonsense surpasses your need to know the truth.

You criticize him for not taking it seriously in. Jan and Feb ,and you also criticize him for the travel ban In Jan, which Dr. Fauci says saved thousands of lives, calling it racist and hysterical. You can't have it both ways.
The travel ban had nothing to do with the virus so what are you even talking about. You are conflating two issues. HE was banning muslims....so now you are acting like this was about the virus.

Your need to defend nonsense surpasses your need to know the truth.

No we aren't doing well....I know what the question was and like I said. It's a stupid question because it doesn't matter who warned him. It's not the dems responsibility. He determines his own intelligence. Your need to defend nonsense surpasses your need to know the truth.
I see the CDC just took down their January 17 post in which they said, The money quote: " Based on current information, the risk from 2019-nCoV to the American public is currently deemed to be low. Nevertheless, CDC is taking proactive preparedness precautions." Soon they will be leaking to the Washington Post, on an unnamed basis don't you know that they warned the President. Name the Democrat who warned us. We know that Joe Biden said that putting in travel restrictions was racist. Either name the Democrat or admit that you can't, ghoul.

Reactions: majus12 and mahb
Now, after 30 minutes on the bicycle it's time to lift weights that I ordered from Amazon. Don't worry for me ghoul, I will wash my hands afterwards.

The travel ban had nothing to do with the virus so what are you even talking about. You are conflating two issues. HE was banning muslims....so now you are acting like this was about the virus.

Hey dummy, he banned travel from China in January, and Biden called him xenophobic!
You talk with no substance
Pffffft

Your level. of ignorance is staggering. He banned travel of foreign nationals who' were in China. It had nothing to do with Muslims. Biden, who was trying to figure out what state he was in, called it hysterical xenophobia. Dr. Fauci said it saved many lives. If you spent more time reading and less time ranting, your posts might be more intelligent.

Last edited:
Reactions: majus12 and lima23
Your level. of ignorance is staggering. He banned travel of foreign nationals who' were in China. It had nothing to do with Muslims. Biden, who was trying to figure out what state he was in, called it hysterical xenophobia. Dr. Fauci said it saved many lives. If you spent more time reading and less time ranting, your posts might be more intelligent.
Wait....are you saying he banned travel of foreign nationals in China because of this virus. Educate me please. I'm ignorant. So, please she where you have evidence this.

Wait....are you saying he banned travel of foreign nationals in China because of this virus. Educate me please. I'm ignorant. So, please she where you have evidence this.
You don't read my articles. Are you incapable of reading? https://nationalfile.com/flashback-...chinese-coronavirus-travel-ban-as-xenophobia/ The money quote:
While Democrats in March attack President Donald Trump for not doing enough to end the coronavirus epidemic, the same Democrats were bashing the president’s decision to ban travel from China in January.
In January, President Trump banned all foreign nationals who were in China during the time of the coronavirus outbreak from entering the United States. Many pundits and health experts have since credited this decision with helping to slow the coronavirus pandemic on American shores.

However, at the time former vice president Joe Biden railed against the decision.

During a campaign rally, Biden said that “In moments like this, this is where the credibility of a president is most needed, as he explains what we should and should not do.”

Reactions: mahb
You got that right- you are ignorant, but that doesn't prevent you from. bloviating. Even dumbass Biden knew about the ban. He didn't ban. travel of foreign nationals within China . He banned travel of foreign nationals who were in China to the United States.

Reactions: majus12 and CFSteve
You got that right- you are ignorant, but that doesn't prevent you from. bloviating. Even dumbass Biden knew about the ban. He didn't ban. travel of foreign nationals within China . He banned travel of foreign nationals who were in China to the United States.
Can't seem to find any evidence of this. Do you have any to share?

Can't seem to find any evidence of this. Do you have any to share?
What? Look at my post of some 15 minutes ago, as well as posts from prior times. In fact one of these posts was in countering another of your anti-American, but pro Democrats questions of several days ago when you said just about exactly the same. You can't find them because your knowledge is limited to Google searches, CNN, MSNBC and the lame street Media. However, I doubt your ability to even read them.
While Democrats in March attack President Donald Trump for not doing enough to end the coronavirus epidemic, the same Democrats were bashing the president’s decision to ban travel from China in January.
In January, President Trump banned all foreign nationals who were in China during the time of the coronavirus outbreak from entering the United States. Many pundits and health experts have since credited this decision with helping to slow the coronavirus pandemic on American shores.

However, at the time former vice president Joe Biden railed against the decision.

During a campaign rally, Biden said that “In moments like this, this is where the credibility of a president is most needed, as he explains what we should and should not do.”
From this article posted multiple times. https://nationalfile.com/flashback-...chinese-coronavirus-travel-ban-as-xenophobia/

Reactions: majus12
What? Look at my post of some 15 minutes ago, as well as posts from prior times. In fact one of these posts was in countering another of your anti-American, but pro Democrats questions of several days ago when you said just about exactly the same. You can't find them because your knowledge is limited to Google searches, CNN, MSNBC and the lame street Media. However, I doubt your ability to even read them.

From this article posted multiple times. https://nationalfile.com/flashback-...chinese-coronavirus-travel-ban-as-xenophobia/

National File? Sorry, I never heard of this news source. Do you have anything more credible. Thanks in advance.

I am. a technological Neanderthal and don't know how to link. Embarrassing but true.
I am still looking myself. I know there have been a lot of travel bans over the years since Trump took office. Just trying to find where this is a Travel ban initiated by the corona virus a couple of months ago.

I am still looking myself. I know there have been a lot of travel bans over the years since Trump took office. Just trying to find where this is a Travel ban initiated by the corona virus a couple of months ago.
Biden's speech on Jan 31 where he calls the ban xenophobic hysteria is on You Tube. I just watched it.

Reactions: lima23
You’re the one who made the accusation. Now you’ve been called out on the matter and are refusing to answer the question because you can’t. Stereotypical liberal bullsh-t! You’re a damn parrot. You just repeat everything you hear on cnn and msnbc but can’t think for yourself when someone calls you out.
Your new nickname is Polly.

Please share if Governor Cuomo is your defacto president right now. I listen to his press conferences. I don't want to watch some fkn clown lie to me about all the available mask and respirators and fight with people asking questions while he calls it the Chinese Virus....probably ending up in some chinese american getting bullied by some lame redneck loser. Sorry, I have better things to watch.
Hey CD Wrong.. I bet if Cuomo could pay your Salary.. You'd take it..

I bet if the Government told you what to do.. How to Think.. What to say.. How to live.. You'd accept it..

I bet in the Stalin years of the USSR or the Castro years of CUBA.. You'd have been a Good little Soldier

I bet if the Government told you what to do.. How to Think.. What to say.. How to live.. You'd accept it..

I bet in the Stalin years of the USSR or the Castro years of CUBA.. You'd have been a Good little Soldier
Well, you can guess anything you want about me. You don't know anything about me. If you did you wouldn't say such nonsense. I understand the role of Government. It's my tax dollars that allows me to have my opinion....and if you don't like it I honestly don't give a shit.

If you are saying you are less aware than Joe Biden, that's quite an admission.

Reactions: lima23
g
You’re the one who made the accusation. Now you’ve been called out on the matter and are refusing to answer the question because you can’t. Stereotypical liberal bullsh-t! You’re a damn parrot. You just repeat everything you hear on cnn and msnbc but can’t think for yourself when someone calls you out.
Your new nickname is Polly.
My nickname for him is ghoul.

Last edited:
Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Well, you can guess anything you want about me. You don't know anything about me. If you did you wouldn't say such nonsense. I understand the role of Government. It's my tax dollars that allows me to have my opinion....and if you don't like it I honestly don't give a shit.
BTW, I just heard Cuomo lambasting the thousands of New Yorkers who are gathering together in the Parks and elsewhere. But, but, he is a great speaker. Talking is cheap. You Democrats expect us to rely on words: Red line in Syria; Cut it out, Putin; a video got American killed in Libya; after the election I will have greater flexibility to cut my country's nuclear defense; get the word to Vladimir; they are just the Junior Varsity; we can cut a deal with Iran, etc.
Conservatives rely on actions. Words never backed anyone off.

Reactions: mahb

You know he would. And Hitler would have loved his loyalty to authoritarians.

BTW, I just heard Cuomo lambasting the thousands of New Yorkers who are gathering together in the Parks and elsewhere. But, but, he is a great speaker. Talking is cheap. You Democrats expect us to rely on words: Red line in Syria; Cut it out, Putin; a video got American killed in Libya; after the election I will have greater flexibility to cut my country's nuclear defense; get the word to Vladimir; they are just the Junior Varsity; we can cut a deal with Iran, etc.
He is their leader. He is from New York. He comes from a family of politicians. He knows how to speak and they always follow. So, don't speak on what you don't know about. He is right in his message. They shouldn't be doing that.

He is their leader. He is from New York. He comes from a family of politicians. He knows how to speak and they always follow. So, don't speak on what you don't know about. He is right in his message. They shouldn't be doing that.
Of course they should not be gathering. But his words didn't stop them. Words are for cowards, idiots and believers in the Democratic party.

Of course they should not be gathering. But his words didn't stop them. Words are for cowards, idiots and believers in the Democratic party.
How many dead New Yorkers today. Unfortunately they are running down here to Miami and driving up our death numbers.

Trump said all of the following: "I alone can fix it, grab them by the pussy, Look at my African-American over here, I will make Mexico pay for the wall, I like people that weren't captured, it was a perfect phone call, Belgium is a beautiful city."

Trump said all of the following: "I alone can fix it, grab them by the pussy, Look at my African-American over here, I will make Mexico pay for the wall, I like people that weren't captured, it was a perfect phone call, Belgium is a beautiful city."
So, name the Democrat. What is your proposal for dealing with a sub primitive, killer virus? Should we open the borders? Should we declare more sanctuary cities? Should we allow the homeless to mass together and freely defecate on our streets?

So, name the Democrat. What is your proposal for dealing with a sub primitive, killer virus? Should we open the borders? Should we declare more sanctuary cities? Should we allow the homeless to mass together and freely defecate on our streets?
He has nothing to offer other than ignorance and hate.

Reactions: utatem and lima23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT