ADVERTISEMENT

Cuomo is who I am going to follow right now!!! A real leader!!!

Please share if Governor Cuomo is your defacto president right now. I listen to his press conferences. I don't want to watch some fkn clown lie to me about all the available mask and respirators and fight with people asking questions while he calls it the Chinese Virus....probably ending up in some chinese american getting bullied by some lame redneck loser. Sorry, I have better things to watch.

...and my favorite ship is 'The Titanic'.
cdw

Surprised you already are off the Biden train. and then to jump aboard the Cuomo mess...
See, here is the difference between you and I. I don't get on anyone's train. I am a leader. You are a follower. I credit people when they do well, and hold them accountable when they do not. It is that simple. I don't sit around defending bullshit. I don't worry about parties. I am my own man. People like Donald Trump can shit on your wifes head and you will reason how we should all support him. There is absolutely nothing he can do for you to hold him accountable for any decision he makes. I am going to give you credit when you do well. Hold you accountable when you do not. Easy concept and something leaders do. Not followers.

See, here is the difference between you and I. I don't get on anyone's train. I am a leader. You are a follower. I credit people when they do well, and hold them accountable when they do not. It is that simple. I don't sit around defending bullshit. I don't worry about parties. I am my own man. People like Donald Trump can shit on your wifes head and you will reason how we should all support him. There is absolutely nothing he can do for you to hold him accountable for any decision he makes. I am going to give you credit when you do well. Hold you accountable when you do not. Easy concept and something leaders do. Not followers.
Yet, facts in this thread reveal you jumped on Cuomo’s train too prematurely. Your denial means you have zero integrity. Zip. Nada! Go home, you’re done!

Please share if Governor Cuomo is your defacto president right now. I listen to his press conferences. I don't want to watch some fkn clown lie to me about all the available mask and respirators and fight with people asking questions while he calls it the Chinese Virus....probably ending up in some chinese american getting bullied by some lame redneck loser. Sorry, I have better things to watch.

a real leader

298097_image.jpg

CD these same Cult Members who are talking $hit are the same ones who backed Trump when all of his accusers came out. They all should gladly go eat a @ick, Hypocrites.

Reactions: cdwright40
Please admit you were cucked by Cuomo

I admit that Cuomo is ten times the leader of Trump and if these allegations have an ounce of merit he should resign.

Cuomo was a leader as was the pied piper. Except Cuomo led people to their greater reward. Don't feel badly, Liberals do not understand Leadership...leadership for them is, anyone can do this,.. why have you chosen this unlikeable, rich, white guy... who pushes people around, twists arms to get something done...things (vaccines) that Liberals say are impossible. Leaders aren't just people who finished 1st in their Harvard class, they're the people who get the job done. The possible is done daily, the impossible, only when needed! I'll take Trump, you can have 'feely' Cuomo or 'gosh you smell good' Biden.

Cuomo was a leader as was the pied piper. Except Cuomo led people to their greater reward. Don't feel badly, Liberals do not understand Leadership...leadership for them is, anyone can do this,.. why have you chosen this unlikeable, rich, white guy... who pushes people around, twists arms to get something done...things (vaccines) that Liberals say are impossible. Leaders aren't just people who finished 1st in their Harvard class, they're the people who get the job done. The possible is done daily, the impossible, only when needed! I'll take Trump, you can have 'feely' Cuomo or 'gosh you smell good' Biden.
Republicans were handed thier walking papers. Please get over it already...lol. They had 4 years and as usual did a shit job...yet here you are preaching to us about leadership. Go figure

LOL you should not be Prognosticating 💩 "here comes excellence!!!!" HOW is Cuomo Your Leader working out for you ? Maybe you should try and find What You've Been Right About, then keep it To Yourself ! No One Cares or Values Your Errors nor Hate filled remarks

Republicans were handed thier walking papers. Please get over it already...lol. They had 4 years and as usual did a shit job...yet here you are preaching to us about leadership. Go figure

Kind of off subject, but did anyone see where the Dems are now calling the border crisis, uhmm, a crisis. But it's all Trump's fault. Seriously, their changing the rules had nothing to do with it, it was Trump.

Leadership...
Go figure, says CD! Dumb statement! Let's see some of that leadership from the new leaders and I'll stfu. Biden, is hidin'. In office for around 50 days and has not answered one question yet. I'd love to back off my statements but there's not an ounce of leadership or ability to lead between the P and the VP. A pair of total light-weights. But fear not, the national media is holding their feet to the fire. Not at all, they're as patient as CD, who thinks this is leadership. Yes CD the Conservatives lost and that'd be funny. Except the joke is on America.

Last edited:

Or Coumo could lock up a loved one of yours in a Covid breeding ground and you would still follow, support and defend him. How is YOUR LEADER COUMO's (your own thread title words) 2024 presedential campaign looking?. You and Coumo are about as much leaders as the rear dog's butt in the Iditarod.

Reactions: grbcane
Or Coumo could lock up a loved one of yours in a Covid breeding ground and you would still follow, support and defend him. How is YOUR LEADER COUMO's (your own thread title words) 2024 presedential campaign looking?. You and Coumo are about as much leaders as the rear dog's butt in the Iditarod.
This makes as much sense as a soup sandwich. Learn to read and write. Jesus! No wonder you love Trump.

Name calling aside, Cuomo is now, Its Biden now not Trump. You bring Trump up and tell us not to do likewise.
Now you should know what it is like. The difference is your equivalence is false. We tell you Trump is documented to lie or mislead the American people 30,000 times. Your reply would be Obama said we can keep our doctor.... lmao.

We never had a problem with you bringing up other people. The problem your comparison is usually way off.

Now you should know what it is like. The difference is your equivalence is false. We tell you Trump is documented to lie or mislead the American people 30,000 times. Your reply would be Obama said we can keep our doctor.... lmao.

We never had a problem with you bringing up other people. The problem your comparison is usually way off.

You just make it up as you go along. But you still don't get it. What we're saying is, ok we know Trump wasn't your guy. So start talking about your guy. But instead you do another but Trump routine. Let's hear from or about Biden.

Now the Dems are saying there's a crisis building. Before the past several days they were all denying that fact. But now that they've the problem inescapable, it's all Trump's doing. You and your fellow Dems have something in common, you're never wrong...it's easy to recognize...it's just like our wives.

You just make it up as you go along. But you still don't get it. What we're saying is, ok we know Trump wasn't your guy. So start talking about your guy. But instead you do another but Trump routine. Let's hear from or about Biden.

Now the Dems are saying there's a crisis building. Before the past several days they were all denying that fact. But now that they've the problem inescapable, it's all Trump's doing. You and your fellow Dems have something in common, you're never wrong...it's easy to recognize...it's just like our wives.
You are the ones that keep bringing up Trump. Trump is dead to me. A loser who attacked this countries capital the first time since the ware of 1812 because of his inciting actions leading up to it. You may not care but I do. He is a nothing. Not on twitter. Not on facebook or instagram etc. He is just a nonfactor. A hero to horrible people.

You are the ones that keep bringing up Trump. Trump is dead to me. A loser who attacked this countries capital the first time since the ware of 1812 because of his inciting actions leading up to it. You may not care but I do. He is a nothing. Not on twitter. Not on facebook or instagram etc. He is just a nonfactor. A hero to horrible people.

Why weren't you at all troubled by the summer riots in Portland, Racine, Chicago, etc.? Riots by the left acceptable but the world ends when its the right?

How conveniently you forget that the US Capitol was bombed in 1983. Now BLM fundraiser, Susan Rosenberg, was among those convicted in that case.

Why weren't you at all troubled by the summer riots in Portland, Racine, Chicago, etc.? Riots by the left acceptable but the world ends when its the right?
Becauase our president didn't lead them. Any other questions?

Well, at least you finally got sOmEtHiNg right,,,,,,Your President is Not Leading ,,, Well said CD ! Brave of you to come out of the closet.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT