ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Lebatard pays for LJ Bill Board in Akron, OH LMAO

Thats funny stuff. Lebatard is great and a very funny listen on the way home. cant wait to see whats next

Le Bron is a self centered asshole who will never be the greatest because he enjoys winning more than he hates losing.
He doesn't have that second gear the Greats like Jordan had that made them miserable when they lost. This asshole is at a club 30 minutes after a loss laughing it up with players from the other team.

Total SCUM BAG!

Seems to me LeBron won Miami two championships and fans should be thankful.

I am thankful in a sense. I never got too upset when he left because i never felt he was true Heat. Not like Udonis not like DWade not like Zo. As far as success i wish him and his family well and appreciate the run we had. I am not going to cheer for him in the Finals against the Spurs next year though.

Originally posted by porschetd:
Seems to me LeBron won Miami two championships and fans should be thankful.
SEEMS TO WADE AND BOSH HELPED!!!!

Originally posted by canes2014:
Le Bron is a self centered asshole who will never be the greatest because he enjoys winning more than he hates losing.
He doesn't have that second gear the Greats like Jordan had that made them miserable when they lost. This asshole is at a club 30 minutes after a loss laughing it up with players from the other team.

Total SCUM BAG!
Man, get over it, the guy was literally carrying the Heat on his back the last three seasons. I rather he gone to another team that was not owned by Dan Gilbert.

I hate it. He doesn't speak for all Heat fans. This comes off as petty.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Most know Dan is always about jokes and doesn't take sports to seriously.
Originally posted by DJnitro
I hate it. He doesn't speak for all Heat fans. This comes off as petty.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT