ADVERTISEMENT

Dark to light, look for the beginning of the end of this chaos after Easter

Some data:

10 days ago we were at roughly 30k cases. Today we're at over 300k. If we're increasing cases ten fold every ten days then we should be in the ball park of 3m by mid April with a 3% mortality rate equating to roughly 100k deaths.

We are also the only significant country that keeps adding cases on a daily basis. Others like Italy, Spain, Iran, Germany etc. are stabilizing while we continue to rise.

A6Ult3x.png
This is why

3ve859.jpg

And another reason why...

3vgkgg.jpg

This thread will age well.
Nope...will not. I bet they won't conjure this one up 4 years from now like the others they think they can brag about and are usually wrong.....

We are at about 9,000 deaths now. I think we are supposed to be at zero.

During the Obama years there were 60 million case of Swine Flu....274K hospitalized and 12,000 deaths in the US.....

NOTHING SHUT DOWN.....

Do you know what one of the symptoms were? Shortness of breath.

There are currently about 2000 deaths in the US due to this current virus.

Oh....and I am a Democrat....and yes it's a LITTLE weird....for me.....AS A DEMOCRAT.....that this panic has taken place.....crashed an economy.....SEEMS A LITTLE TOO WEIRD RIGHT NOW THE COINCIDENCE.....
I am going to say this as politely as possible. I have seen this comment about there being 60 Million cases of the swine flu during the Obama years. This is nothing like the swine flu. It's apples and oranges. You can't even compare the two.

https://www.propublica.org/article/...navirus-is-nothing-like-h1n1-swine-flu-either

Not happening in Miami. As an MD your comments are very irresponsible. We don't know the extent of this due to poor preparation by your hero. Everyone knows what the mortality rate is, that is not news unless you are the 1 in 100 that does. Would never go to an MD that doesn't take this seriously because it means you don't take your patients health seriously.

Not only irresponsible, add delusional as well. I would go see a witch doctor before taking a visit to his office.

Cardiologist's translation: He took a big hit in the stock market and his riches are disappearing into thin air I suspect.

I hope this OP comes back two weeks from his Mar 28th proclamation to admit he was wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT