ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Stacy Abrams.

Stealth Edits of a previous Op-Ed?. That sounds like a nice way of saying "Lying". Must be nice to be a swamp rat like Stacey Abrams. Most of us would love to be able to go back and "stealth edit" what we previously agreed to. I am sure no bank would have a problem with a stealth edit of a mortgage contract? Maybe a few "stealth edits" of patents?

Stealth Edits of a previous Op-Ed?. That sounds like a nice way of saying "Lying". Must be nice to be a swamp rat like Stacey Abrams. Most of us would love to be able to go back and "stealth edit" what we previously agreed to. I am sure no bank would have a problem with a stealth edit of a mortgage contract? Maybe a few "stealth edits" of patents?
Stacey Abrams is a big fat racist pos. How's that for a bump?

Reactions: grbcane
Stacey Abrams is a big fat racist pos. How's that for a bump?
big and fat are redundant.

You once posted that John Lewis is a racist. You literally have no credibility on the topic.

big and fat are redundant.

You once posted that John Lewis is a racist. You literally have no credibility on the topic.

Lewis is, was a racist, made his entire living being a political racist goon.

Looks like this thread is dying for lack of interest like your posts.

lol...lol
lol...lol
Stacy is sn Angry black women who feels entitled because she is black...

Get back to the buffet and cry in ur mash potato's..

This all reminds me of Jesse Jackson who used the black population to hold corporate America hostage to line his own pockets. Got the largest Budweiser distributor in US for a couple cents on the $$, KFC ….same Who de he help outside his own family?
Sad fact is Dems doing the same to those hurting the most; couple of stimulus checks at the expense of a future.

This all reminds me of Jesse Jackson who used the black population to hold corporate America hostage to line his own pockets. Got the largest Budweiser distributor in US for a couple cents on the $$, KFC ….same Who de he help outside his own family?
Sad fact is Dems doing the same to those hurting the most; couple of stimulus checks at the expense of a future.
Tried to stealth edit my property tax amount. The county was not amused. I said Stacey Abrams gets away with stealth edits. They said "not in the county she won't".:rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT