ADVERTISEMENT

Dementia

gchaneyjr

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2003
Palm Bay FL
Rumors out today that Biden may have early stages of Dementia. I do not have too much experience with this but Rush Limbaugh mentioned today that Dementia gets much worse at night after 8pm. His conclusion today from medical professionals is that no way Biden will do debates with Trump if this is the case.

Reactions: grbcane and edtuna
Rumors out today that Biden may have early stages of Dementia. I do not have too much experience with this but Rush Limbaugh mentioned today that Dementia gets much worse at night after 8pm. His conclusion today from medical professionals is that no way Biden will do debates with Trump if this is the case.

Anyone who thinks he doesn’t have dementia is in denial.....

Last edited:
He’s a freaking presidential candidate, and he’ll only answer questions from the press that are prescreened, and with answers that are given on a teleprompter. I heard this said somewhere, and it’s absolutely right. The press is the military arm of the democrat party.

Reactions: 6882
I watched both my parents get dementia and all I’ll say if I was a betting man I’d bet he’s got it . All the signs are there
Sad that his family and friends allowed this to go this far. Biden will have really good days and then a switch could flip and it won’t be pretty. It could take months before something bad happens or it could be overnight. Any one that has watched a loved one go through this knows exactly what I mean.

I watched both my parents get dementia and all I’ll say if I was a betting man I’d bet he’s got it . All the signs are there
Sad that his family and friends allowed this to go this far. Biden will have really good days and then a switch could flip and it won’t be pretty. It could take months before something bad happens or it could be overnight. Any one that has watched a loved one go through this knows exactly what I mean.
Going through it with my mother now - horrible disease. “Dr” Jill Biden should be ashamed of herself

Going through it with my mother now - horrible disease. “Dr” Jill Biden should be ashamed of herself
Sorry to hear that just rest in the fact that they don’t know what they do. And they can’t help it . But I will say some of my best moments with my mom were on her good days and it was so special to have her back for a few hours from time to time. God bless you my friend

Dementia diagnosis require a doctor. Just saying people have dementia is irresponsible. Do you know a doctors diagnosis? Then don't just throw this out there about people under some lame premise it is a rumor. It's right wing gossip that benefits right wing people.

Dementia diagnosis require a doctor. Just saying people have dementia is irresponsible. Do you know a doctors diagnosis? Then don't just throw this out there about people under some lame premise it is a rumor. It's right wing gossip that benefits right wing people.
Kind of hard to get an official diagnosis when you refuse to take any kind of mental or physical tests which is a red flag in of it’s self. Trump did it no problem. Just because biden refuses to be tested for his mental state, it doesn’t mean he isn‘t mentally impaired and literally all of the signs that he is are there. To suggest that there is nothing to see hear knowing the roll he’s attempting to put him self into it with your help is not only irresponsible but it’s dangerous and ****ed up to say the least. There is definitely smoke here.

Reactions: grbcane
GCh,

You just make shit up and pass it off as rumor or truth. Low class.
Hey Bozo. I dont watch fake news like yourself. It was on Rush yesterday and a few posts on Parler. I hope he doesnt have it as I would not wish that on anyone. But I can state that if he does his party and family should be crucified for it.

“It was on Rush yesterday.” C’mon man. Got to improve your sources for medical diagnoses.
Man I am sorry, Joe was so fluid today. No way dementia

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Inspiring words, sir. Inspiring words. <a href="https://t.co/TFORscjCiL">https://t.co/TFORscjCiL</a></p>&mdash; Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) <a href="">September 15, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Man I am sorry, Joe was so fluid today. No way dementia

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Inspiring words, sir. Inspiring words. <a href="https://t.co/TFORscjCiL">https://t.co/TFORscjCiL</a></p>&mdash; Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) <a href=" ">September 15, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Im thinking Joe was dreaming of sniffing panties in this video at a department store.

Reactions: edtuna
gch,

Your frantic, manic responses to my criticism of your post undermines any semblance of credibility. You are unhinged and lost in your fantasies, eg ”sniffing panties”....your words, not mine. Pitiful.

Reactions: Raoul2
Pretty obvious at this point - Dementia or Alzheimers -sad what his “Dr” wife is putting him through

Pretty obvious at this point - Dementia or Alzheimers -sad what his “Dr” wife is putting him through
Actually what is pretty obvious is how desperate the right wing is to make their usual bullshit stick to Biden. Trump is a shit president and a candidate with dementia is leading him in the polls by double digits. That's what's sad.

• Haha
Reactions: gchaneyjr
Actually what is pretty obvious is how desperate the right wing is to make their usual bullshit stick to Biden. Trump is a shit president and a candidate with dementia is leading him in the polls by double digits. That's what's sad.
CD ALWAYS WRONG - useless idiot for DNC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT