ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Darling AOC Slammed As “Financially Illiterate.”

She has an economics degree from one the best schools in the world genius.

Yet she didn't understand the basics of the Amazon tax structure... just listen to her talk, complete clown like you. Economics literate bartender?

And that great economics degree from one of the best schools in the world got her a job as a bartender. You would think that the financial sector would have been stopping at nothing to try and outbid each other for the services of such an economic genius.

Reactions: grbcane and GLFSTRM
And that great economics degree from one of the best schools in the world got her a job as a bartender. You would think that the financial sector would have been stopping at nothing to try and outbid each other for the services of such an economic genius.
Ummm, no but it does get you a job as the youngest congresswomen ever in a historicly republican district if you also major in international relations as a double major. She graduated with honors too. Having a degree doesn't guarentee you a job...and no debt. My fkn God the depth of the ignorance of you people is nothing short of staggering. She wanted to tend bar and loved the job. It's an honorable job she wanted to take.

Last edited:
Ummm, no but it does get you a job as the youngest congresswomen ever in a historicly republican district if you also major in international relations as a double major. She graduated with honors too. Having a degree doesn't guarentee you a job...and no debt. My fkn God the depth of the ignorance of you people is nothing short of staggering. She wanted to tend bar and loved the job. It's an honorable job she wanted to take.
Speaking of ignorance, you do know she auditioned for her role as a useful stooge for a political movement, which then registered her, funded her, created her propaganda videos and provided her their talking points, yes?

Reactions: grbcane
She must have gone to the Ivy League school for the Venezuelan Comrades...

Rerun...c’mon man...even with your lack of
Intellect, you must admit she is a little bit lower in the totem pole of brainiacs then even you.

Correct?

Speaking of ignorance, you do know she auditioned for her role as a useful stooge for a political movement, which then registered her, funded her, created her propaganda videos and provided her their talking points, yes?

I think speaking of ignorance this is not unusual for any meaningful job. You interview for it don't you? You complete all requirements do you not? You are selling yourself in any job you take. So to put it mildly do you know WTF you are even talking about?

I’m laughing hysterically, you need to quit posting nonsense, although unintentionally you’re very entertaining. That wasn’t in a historically republican district, not even close. She unseated a long term democrat.

Getting elected doesn’t make her smart.

Where did I say getting elected makes her smart? Trumpito got elected and he can't read. Graduating with a double major with honors from a world renown school makes you smart though.

I’m laughing hysterically, you need to quit posting nonsense, although unintentionally you’re very entertaining. That wasn’t in a historically republican district, not even close. She unseated a long term democrat.
I am laughing hysterically at the nonsense you post here daily as well. Fun isn't it?

800px-Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez_Official_Portrait.jpg

I think speaking of ignorance this is not unusual for any meaningful job. You interview for it don't you? You complete all requirements do you not? You are selling yourself in any job you take. So to put it mildly do you know WTF you are even talking about?
Do your homework, she's a political stooge. Only dems would consider replacing a veteran dem lawmaker with a political stooge a win.

Reactions: grbcane
Do your homework, she's a political stooge. Only dems would consider replacing a veteran dem lawmaker with a political stooge a win.
She is a Democrat. That doesn't make her a stooge to anyone but a Republican. Clearly she is as sharp as they come as her education is evidence of this. A veteran democrat. Democrats don't give a shit about that stuff. She was an elected official. Take a look around at who got seats. Russians didn't interfere. She didn't need electoral votes. The people voted her in office based on her campaign. She didn't have anyone in her campaign indicted. She ran on her issues and that is what the people in her district want.

She is a Democrat. That doesn't make her a stooge to anyone but a Republican. Clearly she is as sharp as they come as her education is evidence of this. A veteran democrat. Democrats don't give a shit about that stuff. She was an elected official. Russians didn't interfere. She didn't need electoral votes. The people voted her in office based on her campaign. She didn't have anyone in her campaign indicted. She ran on her issues and that is what the people in her district want.

Think the people in her district wanted Amazon.

She is a Democrat. That doesn't make her a stooge to anyone but a Republican. Clearly she is as sharp as they come as her education is evidence of this. A veteran democrat. Democrats don't give a shit about that stuff. She was an elected official. Russians didn't interfere. She didn't need electoral votes. The people voted her in office based on her campaign. She didn't have anyone in her campaign indicted. She ran on her issues and that is what the people in her district want.
She's a political stooge, do your homework.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Of course it doesn't, facts are meaningless to you emotional lemmings.
Not really. It is a fact that this is the most corrupt administration in the history of the United States based on indictments and arrest. Straight FACTS!

Not really. It is a fact that this is the most corrupt administration in the history of the United States based on indictments and arrest. Straight FACTS!
Wrong again, your criminal gang is on the clock now. Let's enjoy the show together.

Reactions: HurricaneBlaze
So you agree with her that the world is going to end in 12 years without the GND? The only thing she's smart at is fooling gullible people into thinking she is representing them. Having a degree doesn't guarantee you a job but someone of her brilliance should have had dozens of offers in her field.

So you agree with her that the world is going to end in 12 years without the GND? The only thing she's smart at is fooling gullible people into thinking she is representing them. Having a degree doesn't guarantee you a job but someone of her brilliance should have had dozens of offers in her field.
Again, she did what she wanted to do. What is it you don't understand? Her excellent academic degree and achievements completing it says she is smart. Seems simple to me. That's like saying Obama had no offers so he went and organized a community in Chicago for less than $12.00 an hour with a Harvard Law degree. Why is it that some of you people try to engage where you are completely lost. Everyone isn't greedy. Everyone isn't driven by money and offers. Some people do what they get the greatest gratification doing. That isn't the highest paid position in YOUR eyes necessarily. Work in government is for the selfless. Not the opportunist. Which is why I seriously doubt I will ever vote for a republican again. They want to run something the don't think should exist.....or should be much less of. It is not smart. I like smart.

Again, she did what she wanted to do. What is it you don't understand? Her excellent academic degree and achievements completing it says she is smart. Seems simple to me. That's like saying Obama had no offers so he went and organized a community in Chicago for less than $12.00 an hour with a Harvard Law degree. Why is it that some of you people try to engage where you are completely lost. Everyone isn't greedy. Everyone isn't driven by money and offers. Some people do what they get the greatest gratification doing. That isn't the highest paid position in YOUR eyes necessarily. Work in government is for the selfless. Not the opportunist. Which is why I seriously doubt I will ever vote for a republican again. They want to run something the don't think should exist.....or should be much less of. It is not smart. I like smart.
If you have heard her speak her ideas and think she is still smart then there is no help for you. I have known many college graduates that have no clue how the real world works. Looks like by the state of things in Chicago that your pal Obama did a great job of organizing things there. Do you think they'll ever recover from the apparently disastrous job that Obama did there?

Reactions: BreakingCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT