ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats are LUNATICS seeking a commission 25th Amendment!

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Just when you thought they could NOT GO LOWER they do! They want to assess the President using 25th amendment to throw Trump out of office. They are scum fraking bags of the highest order! I hope this back fires in a big way November 3rd! Freaking low life MF'ers

Reactions: grbcane
Shows how much they respect the American Citizens and their vote. We’ll decide who should be president. Best is they complain about Court nomination too close to election. The libs on this board call a Trump supporters sheep, yet they’ll going to vote for a guy that tells them, vote for me and I’ll tell you what I’m going to do after the election. Talk about following blindly.

Reactions: grbcane and utatem
You clowns are so gullible. This is all Nancy's doing to get under Trump's skin. Why would she seriously do this knowing Trump will be removed from office on November 3rd?

Because she know he's not losing... !!!!

Just when you thought they could NOT GO LOWER they do! They want to assess the President using 25th amendment to throw Trump out of office. They are scum fraking bags of the highest order! I hope this back fires in a big way November 3rd! Freaking low life MF'ers
They know their way of life (cheating and corruption) is on the line and they’re pulling out all the stops to end it. I had a really enlightened conversation yesterday with a big wig from a three letter agency. He confirmed what you are seeing is treason and most people feel that way. The reason why nobody wants to step up and end it is because they’re all afraid what will happen if Biden wins the election. So much for swearing an oath to the constitution. This generation of leadership has no balls!

Last edited:
Reactions: grbcane
This isn't about Trump. This is about getting BIDEN out of the way if he wins and getting Harris in as President.

Newt Gingrich on today said the same thing. Dopey Biden home listening to CCR Fortunate Son. They Point the cannon at you. Very devious.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT