ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats need to follow science.

It’s pretty obvious the Democrats got this wrong too.

"Now Dr. Fauci, he told me that on my worst day I'd have 10,000 patients in the hospital. On our worst day, we had a little over 600. I don't know if you agree with me, but Dr. Fauci is wrong a lot."

She is a disgrace. Preaching non-science to the Trump Covid deniers.

Also rich that she's saying anything about COVID given that North and South Dakota are #1 and #2 in the country in cases per 1m population right now.

Grb,

South Dakota has the 8th worse Covid death rate per capita among our 50 states. What part of that truth don’t you understand?

The bottom line I would much rather be in South Dakota during the fight with Covid, than a state like California. The Democrats in that state did more damage to the people than Covid. It will be a long time, until they can total up the carnage Newsom and the democrats did to the people of California.

Good for you. California is 30th on the Covid deaths per capita. Enjoy yourself in South Dakota.

Facts and Chromosomes are stubborn things!
They are, and simple google search would disprove that these are "facts". Folks can't conflate gender and sex organs and call it science. I get it, you have an opinion of what "science" is but that's not factual, its opinion. Science has spoken and what you offer is not science.

More of it, XXY and many other naturally occurring God given chromosomes exist, yes they are stubborn, so attempting to ignore the many variation of chromosomes and how they may manifest...that ain't science. Carry on though because if you gave a fugg (and by you I mean anyone that says this is science) you would have done a simple google search instead of sounding simple.

Yet another thread I'll never open.

She is a rising star

HJ and all,

I agree that Noem and Desantis have rising profiles in the Trump-led portion of the Republican Party. Do you believe that candidates like them can win back the presidency in 2024? I don’t. Why?

With his tremendous personal popularity with his base, Trump still lost by 7+ million votes. No other candidate has any chance of matching Trump’s charisma. As a result, the Republican nominee will likely have to move towards the Center in order to win back some traditional voters (eg college graduates, suburban women) turned off by Trump’s behavior.

Yet, Noem and Desantis are standing firm as Covid deniers and critics of Fauci. This obviously works very well with the Trump base. But, it’s highly risky on a national scale. 67% of Americans support Biden’s work to end the pandemic and roll out the vaccines. (Gallup Poll Feb 22). It will be hard for a Covid denier to overcome that margin of support.

‘’Your thoughts? Thanks.

Last edited:
HJ and all,

I agree that Noem and Desantis have rising profiles in the Trump-led portion of the Republican Party. Do you believe that candidates like them can win back the presidency in 2024? I don’t. Why?

With his tremendous personal popularity with his base, Trump still lost by 7+ million votes. No other candidate has any chance of matching Trump’s charisma. As a result, the Republican nominee will likely have to move towards the Center in order to win back some traditional voters (eg college graduates, suburban women) turned off by Trump’s behavior.

Yet, Noem and Desantis are standing firm as Covid deniers and critics of Fauci. This obviously works very well with the Trump base. But, it’s highly risky on a national scale. 67% of Americans support Biden’s work to end the pandemic and roll out the vaccines. (Gallup Poll Feb 22). It will be hard for a Covid denier to overcome that margin of support.

‘’Your thoughts? Thanks.
My thoughts are you don't know your history, you believe polls taken 3 weeks after inauguration, you think Noem and Desantis are deniers instead of Governors who believe in Freedom and the Constitution, you believe the Governors who treated their people like slaves and peasants (I guess these would be the virus believers) such as California and NY and NJ did better yet they actually did the WORST! Their lockdowns have caused more damage on top of the virus in many cases rendering the virus mute. Many of their citizens won't recover financially from their ill thought of plans. You believe schools should still be shutdown yet Noem and Desantis gave that choice to the PARENTS either send kid to school or attend virtually THEIR CHOICE> And finally in this election Republicans gained State Legislations, gained in House, and maintained a 50/50 in Senate when they were predicted to lose more seats.
If Desantis did so bad how is it that with 22 million population and an open economy with open schools did very well comparatively to every other state in cases and deaths? One would think with such irresponsible behavior our cases would be SO MUCH HIGHER like off the charts! On vaccines Florida has also been a leader. As of today we have vaccinated nearly 5.1 million citizens. We are averaging 222,000 doses given daily which is 2nd only to California but very close. Once Publix kicks in this week I expect that number to rise substantially.

You keep knocking those doing well yet you can't support your statements.

Grb,

South Dakota has the 8th worse Covid death rate per capita among our 50 states. What part of that truth don’t you understand?
South Dakota is extremely rural and in case you aren't aware we have a problem with adequate health care in rural areas in every state.

Reactions: grbcane
My thoughts are you don't know your history, you believe polls taken 3 weeks after inauguration, you think Noem and Desantis are deniers instead of Governors who believe in Freedom and the Constitution, you believe the Governors who treated their people like slaves and peasants (I guess these would be the virus believers) such as California and NY and NJ did better yet they actually did the WORST! Their lockdowns have caused more damage on top of the virus in many cases rendering the virus mute. Many of their citizens won't recover financially from their ill thought of plans. You believe schools should still be shutdown yet Noem and Desantis gave that choice to the PARENTS either send kid to school or attend virtually THEIR CHOICE> And finally in this election Republicans gained State Legislations, gained in House, and maintained a 50/50 in Senate when they were predicted to lose more seats.
If Desantis did so bad how is it that with 22 million population and an open economy with open schools did very well comparatively to every other state in cases and deaths? One would think with such irresponsible behavior our cases would be SO MUCH HIGHER like off the charts! On vaccines Florida has also been a leader. As of today we have vaccinated nearly 5.1 million citizens. We are averaging 222,000 doses given daily which is 2nd only to California but very close. Once Publix kicks in this week I expect that number to rise substantially.

You keep knocking those doing well yet you can't support your statements.

Settle down, HJ. I asked you politely whether you thought a Republican presidential nominee like Noem or DeSantis could win in 2024. You then went postal attacking the governors of NY and California.

Again, do you think a candidate like Noem or DeSantis can win in 2024? Or, do you think the nominee will have to move to the Center?

Last edited:
HJ and all,

‘’Your thoughts? Thanks.

Cortez,
I agree with you about the Republicans needing to have a little softer approach in 2024. But do want and need Trump's energy and vision for American, but without the daily press fights. Trump enjoyed the fights too much. He should have just given little Jimmy and some of the press 4th graders (maturity) a 4 year time out.

And you Dem's are more than welcome to hitch your Wagons to the Fauci "????". Most people are getting so sick of that camera chasing weasel.

And as far a science denier, Joe is leading the pack on that, with his choosing Teachers Unions over parents and the proven science of kids going back to school. Joe is turning off an entire generations of young parents whose careers are stagnating, incomes down and their children are not learning. While Psaki says with a straight face, that 50% of K-8 students going to school for a half day a week is back to full time school.

And then there's the Demo standard bearer, Covid Killer Coumo. Biden looking the other way on him will piss off more suburban women. Then let MS 13 start coming across the border and killing innocent people and that can throw some border states like Arizona and New Mexico. BTW, Biden oil EO's have already hurt New Mexico. 2022 is going to be bigger than 2010.

Back to SCIENCE - this proven chart has been taught in science classes for a while.
Can be found with a simple google search.

2-Karyotypes.png

Last edited:
Reactions: grbcane
Cortez,
I agree with you about the Republicans needing to have a little softer approach in 2024. But do want and need Trump's energy and vision for American, but without the daily press fights. Trump enjoyed the fights too much. He should have just given little Jimmy and some of the press 4th graders (maturity) a 4 year time out.

And you Dem's are more than welcome to hitch your Wagons to the Fauci "????". Most people are getting so sick of that camera chasing weasel.

And as far a science denier, Joe is leading the pack on that, with his choosing Teachers Unions over parents and the proven science of kids going back to school. Joe is turning off an entire generations of young parents whose careers are stagnating, incomes down and their children are not learning. While Psaki says with a straight face, that 50% of K-8 students going to school for a half day a week is back to full time school.

And then there's the Demo standard bearer, Covid Killer Coumo. Biden looking the other way on him will piss off more suburban women. Then let MS 13 start coming across the border and killing innocent people and that can throw some border states like Arizona and New Mexico. BTW, Biden oil EO's have already hurt New Mexico. 2022 is going to be bigger than 2010.

Thanks 17. I too share your concerns about school closings and troublesome teachers unions. They protect the teachers, not the students. However, I don‘t the think schools are something controlled by the President, whomever he is. It’s essentially a very, very local issue .....not a national one in this country. I’m fortunate that my 2 grandchildren go to private schools that have remained partially or fully open during the pandemic. They have two working parents that are heavily stressed when the kids can’t go to school.

I also agree that Biden can’t be seen to be weak on border security. That’s a potential Achilles Heal for Democrats. I do hope he reverses Trump’s very tough limitations on highly educated immigrants seeking to work in our high tech industries. Because I live near Silicon Valley, I constantly hear that we are missing out on top PhD talent who are settling instead in Canada, Australia, Europe, etc. because we have denied them legal entry. Microsoft, for example, has set up a top research location in Canada because of its inability to get US visas for international scientists and researchers. Trump cares nothing about science or research and has hurt our long term economic growth by forcing that talent to go elsewhere.

Thanks again.

Settle down, HJ. I asked you politely whether you thought a Republican presidential nominee like Noem or DeSantis could win in 2024. You then went postal attacking the governors of NY and California.

Again, do you think a candidate like Noem or DeSantis can win in 2024? Or, do you think the nominee will have to move to the Center?
What you said more specifically was that Noem and Desantis were / are Covid deniers. That is simply hogwash. Utter nonsense. Do I think they can win the nomination and Presidency? Hadn't really thought that far ahead.

They are, and simple google search would disprove that these are "facts". Folks can't conflate gender and sex organs and call it science. I get it, you have an opinion of what "science" is but that's not factual, its opinion. Science has spoken and what you offer is not science.

More of it, XXY and many other naturally occurring God given chromosomes exist, yes they are stubborn, so attempting to ignore the many variation of chromosomes and how they may manifest...that ain't science. Carry on though because if you gave a fugg (and by you I mean anyone that says this is science) you would have done a simple google search instead of sounding simple.

Yet another thread I'll never open.

Nonsensical jibberish.

What you said more specifically was that Noem and Desantis were / are Covid deniers. That is simply hogwash. Utter nonsense. Do I think they can win the nomination and Presidency? Hadn't really thought that far ahead.
Pompeo and Noem

Pompeo and Noem

Thanks, Glf, for your answer. i believe that Trump won’t run...4 years is too long for him to wait and he will be further dented by upcoming legal issues.

So, should be a wide open race. i’m a Dem but am fascinated by how Trumpism without Trump will evolve.

Thanks again

There’s only two genders , male and female.
Most dems (especially on here) don’t know what the meaning of the word science is. It’s just something they say because they hear it thrown around on their liberal propaganda networks. It’s pointless even trying to have a conversation about science with most dems.

Most dems (especially on here) don’t know what the meaning of the word science is. It’s just something they say because they hear it thrown around on their liberal propaganda networks. It’s pointless even trying to have a conversation about science with most dems.

Science in the political arena has become "my scientist is smarter than your scientist"

Reminds me of Bubba and Buford debating who has the smarter dog.

Question: I understand on here that some Cane fans believe in Fauci and some do not. Fine.

But how the hell did chromosomal discussions about the genders get into this thread? WTF caused this be discussed? SMH.

Thanks, Glf, for your answer. i believe that Trump won’t run...4 years is too long for him to wait and he will be further dented by upcoming legal issues.

So, should be a wide open race. i’m a Dem but am fascinated by how Trumpism without Trump will evolve.

Thanks again
Trump is done, he'll work his way into a media platform most likely. Pompeo is a smart cat, hopefully he is electable.

Trump is done, he'll work his way into a media platform most likely. Pompeo is a smart cat, hopefully he is electable.

Thanks. Appreciate your candor.

Pompeo is indeed smart. Big he’s a bit of a bully for my taste. He destroyed the morale of the State Dept. and raised ethical questions about he and his wife’s use of government benefits.

We shall see.

Thanks. Appreciate your candor.

Pompeo is indeed smart. Big he’s a bit of a bully for my taste. He destroyed the morale of the State Dept. and raised ethical questions about he and his wife’s use of government benefits.

We shall see.
Proof?

Not sure what you’re looking for, Bandit. Just google “Mike Pompeo ethical issues” and voluminous reports about possible ethical violations by Pompeo and his wife pop up. He had the Inspector General of the State Dept fired because he was investigating Mike and his wife.

Turnover at State was rampant during his tenure. It was bad as well under his incompetent predecessor, Rex Tillerson. State Dept became a total shit show.

Discussing incompetant Secretary of State's. Anything to get Hillary Clinton back in the news?

Not sure what you’re looking for, Bandit. Just google “Mike Pompeo ethical issues” and voluminous reports about possible ethical violations by Pompeo and his wife pop up. He had the Inspector General of the State Dept fired because he was investigating Mike and his wife.

Turnover at State was rampant during his tenure. It was bad as well under his incompetent predecessor, Rex Tillerson. State Dept became a total shit show.
Sounds like a conspiracy theory

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT