ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats want MLB and Masters to move over new voting rules Georgia

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Typical DEMOCRAT BS! I don't know what's wrong with the new policies for voting in Georgia unless it's just more Democrat WHINING!
Expanded Sunday voting CHECK
Expanded early voting CHECK
Expanded and broadened absentee ballots for any reason CHECK
Put policies in place for precincts with wait times greater than 1 hour CHECK
No ballot harvesting CHECK
Got rid of refreshments being served to folks on line but mandated that self service water be available and provided CHECK
Got rid of SUBJECTIVE signature verification and instituted a state ID system FREE/ CHECK

So what's the problem?
Democrats must be unhappy that refreshments are no longer being served to folks on line. Maybe they think other states are passing out water and donuts while we wait to vote. NOPE
Perhaps it's the showing of an ID to vote? Don't know what is wrong with that. If you go buy liquor you show ID. Drive a car ID. Airport? ID Hospital visiting a loved one? ID

Really it's a function of the Democrats wanting what they want and if they don't get it they cry Racism and then tell us how minorities are incapable of doing these things. Remember the Dems are the party that told us recently that African Americans couldn't LOG ON to make an appointment for a vaccine.

And yet, they keep voting in these people like sheep...........................

Californians are spreading east like a biblical plague. They libs have had full control of that State and have destroyed it. The funny thing is...they are leaving because they have destroyed their state with liberal policies...but when they get to the new place they vote for the same policies they are fleeing. It's like locust who have decimated a crop and just move on to the next one.
Yep, and when they flee to states like Virginia, NC, Georgia and Arizona the end of Republican relevancy comes sooner.

• Haha
Reactions: thedonaldWYO
True, But do you want your state to be ruined like California?
I tend more to being a fiscally conservative Dem. Unchecked spending will ruin any sector. Also, Cali is the 5th largest economy on the planet. I don't think that's an indicator of the state being ruined.

Reactions: zackbear
Georgia is turning blue as expected. Nothing these right wing politicians can do will stop that.
It is what it is and the fact is by 2040 white people will be the minority. Right now they are protesting in Atlanta big time. There are going to be huge protest and law suites and everything. This is a fight for our democracy and dems aren't going to sit around and do nothing while our vote is going to be suppressed. It's not happening!

Last edited:
Typical DEMOCRAT BS! I don't know what's wrong with the new policies for voting in Georgia unless it's just more Democrat WHINING!
Got rid of refreshments being served to folks on line but mandated that self service water be available and provided CHECK
Got rid of SUBJECTIVE signature verification and instituted a state ID system FREE/ CHECK

So what's the problem?
Democrats must be unhappy that refreshments are no longer being served to folks on line. Maybe they think other states are passing out water and donuts while we wait to vote. NOPE
Perhaps it's the showing of an ID to vote? Don't know what is wrong with that. If you go buy liquor you show ID. Drive a car ID. Airport? ID Hospital visiting a loved one? ID

Really it's a function of the Democrats wanting what they want and if they don't get it they cry Racism and then tell us how minorities are incapable of doing these things. Remember the Dems are the party that told us recently that African Americans couldn't LOG ON to make an appointment for a vaccine.

LOL...LOL

Not going to happen.

It is what it is and the fact is by 2040 white people will be the minority. Right now they are protesting in Atlanta big time. There are going to be huge protest and law suites and everything. This is a fight for our democracy and dems aren't going to sit around and do nothing while our vote is going to be suppressed. It's not happening!

Live with it its now a law im Ga. It was voted on by the Ga. assembly..

This is called the democratic process...

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Of course you don't see what's wrong with them. Because for people like you there is not ever anything wrong. There is never racism. There isn't anything wrong when people in Urban neighborhoods wait 8 hours in line vote and in the suburbs the wait is usually not much longer than a half hour. Everything is just perfect. If you are in the sun waiting 8 hours to vote, it should be against the law to provide food and water to those people. It's no different than in the suburbs except they can just go home and get food in water being they aren't waiting in line a tenth of the time.

There is never a race problem with you people. Nobody is ever racist everyone is always treated equally.

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
Of course you don't see what's wrong with them. Because for people like you there is not ever anything wrong. There is never racism. There isn't anything wrong when people in Urban neighborhoods wait 8 hours in line vote and in the suburbs the wait is usually not much longer than a half hour. Everything is just perfect. If you are in the sun waiting 8 hours to vote, it should be against the law to provide food and water to those people. It's no different than in the suburbs except they can just go home and get food in water being they aren't waiting in line a tenth of the time.

There is never a race problem with you people. Nobody is ever racist everyone is always treated equally.
Perhaps you missed the part about self service water and no lines longer than 1 hour. I vote in florida generally 85-90 degrees and nobody ever brought me refreshments. Bring a bottle of water with you it’s called thinking ahead. He’ll bring a folding chair

Perhaps you missed the part about self service water and no lines longer than 1 hour. I vote in florida generally 85-90 degrees and nobody ever brought me refreshments. Bring a bottle of water with you it’s called thinking ahead. He’ll bring a folding chair
This is Georgia. Not Florida. It's the law here. Not there. Your point is not relevant to the discussion here for this reason.

So what's the problem?

Heil Hitler!!

Californians are spreading east like a biblical plague. They libs have had full control of that State and have destroyed it. The funny thing is...they are leaving because they have destroyed their state with liberal policies...but when they get to the new place they vote for the same policies they are fleeing. It's like locust who have decimated a crop and just move on to the next one.
Heil Hitler! Keep spreading the word.

Georgia Gov Brian Kemp passed a law that 77% of his own party, in his own state disagree with him. Early voting works forlower, middle class folks Blacks, White, Asians, Hispanics, etc., who are unable to take time off from work to vote. Kemp has also made it a felony to give out water to folks waiting in line. As Kemp signed the documents at his residence/state capital bldg, behind him was a picture of a slave plantation. Cant remember who owned the plantation but once upon a time this plantation had over 150 slaves.
If a young person is standing in line to vote and he or she has a unopened bottle of water and notice an elderly person appears to be passing out due to the hot weather, then offer the person their water they can be charged with a felony??????!!!!!!!!!
Kemp has the audacity to sign the bill , with the picture of a slave plantation behind him, is an insult to the people of Georgia because the citizens of Georgia paid for that building. Standing next to Kemp were 6 other members of Georgia's republican party, all men; no women, no blacks or minorities and non bipartisan.
Should an elderly person pass out due to heat and no water is made available and could very well lead to hospitalization or even death, Kemp and the state of Georgia will be charged with elderly abuse. Or how about someone waiting in line thats disabled and requires medication and needs water and ends up needing medical attention?????!!!!!!!
Kemp and the state of Georgia will be charged with violating the ADA, Americans with Disability Act. Kemp will have blood on his hands. The result will be costly to the state and citizens of Georgia. Obviously this is much deeper than voter suppression.

Hey Baghdad Bob, the whole water thing you all keep spewing is straight lies and propaganda. You cant solicit votes and give gifts, including water. Poll workers can give you water, you can bring your own water (mind-blowing thought...I know) and you can be given water by someone who is not soliciting votes. Just go back to wherever you copied and pasted your last message and get a different propaganda talking point. This one is just stupid at this point....wait, it was always stupid.
Its not stupid when 77% of Georgia republicans disagree with the Gov. When you have disabled vets voting and no aid given, thats a problem. BTW we always hear and witness Repub law makers addressing vets by saying "we respect you, we honor you, we salute you." Once again we will see the Repubs' "Bumper Sticker Mentality."

If 77% of Georgians disagree and it's a reputable poll...then talk about that. My point is...quit repeating the water lie....its makes the rest of your point have no credibility.

On the flip...if real...77% could disagree because people like you and the Democrats in GA keep spreading these lies and misinformation about the law.
I bring this up because Repub law makers habitually lie.

If 77% of Georgians disagree and it's a reputable poll...then talk about that. My point is...quit repeating the water lie....its makes the rest of your point have no credibility.

On the flip...if real...77% could disagree because people like you and the Democrats in GA keep spreading these lies and misinformation about the law.
FPOG prove that 77% of Georgia republicans disagree with Kemps decision is wrong. All these new Georgia restrictions effect white voters too. Also majority of people who vote absentee, by mail and early voting are Republicans so it will turn around bite repubs on the azz.

Exactly, the new voting regulations effect EVERYONE equally. Something that is often lost in these discussions is that it's still insanely easy to vote. Every single Georgian who wants to vote in the next election will vote and vote easily. These laws will not stop a single person from voting. Most all of this is political grandstanding. The only part of this law that really matters is the proof of identity and that should be common sense. Prove who you are and vote. Now, the GOP cant claim fraud next election and drag us all thru that again.
They are more worried about giving out water than folks getting shot and killed.

What's wrong with my wife bringing me H2O while standing in a line to vote on a hot day? What are you people afraid of?

LOL. Good luck. The shit people can influence a lot. But the shit people cannot influence organizations that have true convictions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT