ADVERTISEMENT

DEMS HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK LAST NIGHT!!!

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
All of the speakers were simply amazing...truthful and exhibiting what real leadership looks like. I love the fact that the Obamas lost this "When they go low, we go high" mentality in this current political environment. You have got to be a lion to these hyenas. You have to call them out by name. DONALD TRUMP! I get the high road and the classy stuff but that doesn't get it done against hyenas like this. You got to go for the jugular. Tell the American people how you feel and why. These hyenas are dangerous to our democracy and everyone better start paying attention. We have 20 Weeks straight of jobless claims of 1 Million (A US Record) and we still have no comprehensive pandemic response on the national level that includes contact tracing, testing with quick results, or enactment of any of the levers of government needed to fight this pandemic.

Oh, and Good Year should initiate a law suit of the President. I am going to buy new tires for my whip and I don't even need new tires. These tires are on the presidential beast! He is just a distraction for us.

Kamala had a great night. Stated the hospital, town and state where she was born. She is a boss! This has been an incredible convention. What a historic event. The case has been made. It's time to choke these hyenas out!

Last edited:
Reactions: GregTru
2d7wt3.jpg

Reactions: LJOSEPH and grbcane
All of the speakers were simply amazing...truthful and exhibiting what real leadership looks like. I love the fact that the Obamas lost this "When they go low, we go high" mentality in this current political environment. You have got to be a lion to these hyenas. You have to call them out by name. DONALD TRUMP! I get the high road and the classy stuff but that doesn't get it done against hyenas like this. You got to go for the jugular. Tell the American people how you feel and why. These hyenas are dangerous to our democracy and everyone better start paying attention. We have 20 Weeks straight of jobless claims of 1 Million (A US Record) and we still have no comprehensive pandemic response on the national level that includes contact tracing, testing with quick results, or enactment of any of the levers of government needed to fight this pandemic.

Oh, and Good Year should initiative a law suit of the President. I am going to buy new tires for my whip and I don't even need new tires. These tires are on the presidential beast! He is just a distraction for us.

Kamala had a great night. Stated the hospital, town and state where she was born. She is a boss! This has been an incredible convention. What a historic event. The case has been made. It's time to choke these hyenas out!
Agree about the part about going for the jugular. Like I did when we discovered your baby momma that you don’t pay your child support to. And like the time your name and address were posted on this board and you were shipped a box of dildos.

Oh, and Good Year should initiative a law suit of the President. I am going to buy new tires for my whip and I don't even need new tires. These tires are on the presidential beast! He is just a distraction for us.

How is it statistically possible for you to be wrong about everything # CDWRONG

• Haha
Reactions: LJOSEPH and mahb
Im glad you think so... hagaha
Thats why viewership was down.......
Viewership down by 3.5 million out of approx 20m close to 20% drop in viewership, where staying home and watching TV is mostly all we can do during Covid.

Oh, and Good Year should initiate a law suit of the President. I am going to buy new tires for my whip and I don't even need new tires. These tires are on the presidential beast! He is just a distraction for us.

Clear case of T D S

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT