ADVERTISEMENT

Dems trying to steal the Florida election

utatem

SuperCane
Dec 28, 2017
Ponte Vedra Beach FL
board_s.gif

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/rubio-sounds-the-alarm-broward-county-election-officials-trying-to-steal-election-produce-thousands-of-ballots-43-hrs-after-polls-closed/

Already the Dems stole the Senate in Montana and are busy doing same in Arizona. In Montana, the election was decided by three late-reporting counties that were won handily by Trump in 2016 but miraculously voted overwhelmingly for Tester.

Broward has always been the private and government bunko capital of this state. It even edges out Dade.

Sooner or later, we will be forced to verify everyone’s ID come election. For now, there’s really nothing that can be done, other then what’s being done.

They need to put a stop to this shit quickly!

It’s up to the citizens. We either accept it or put a stop to it. No matter though, everything will work itself out.

Sooner or later there wont be any elections if the democrats have there way... they never seem to go their way anymore

The problem is that if there are enough votes for the Democrats, then they will count them. There's no way they're going to suppress actual, legally casted votes, based on some technical deadline. If a vote is legit, then they'll count it. Republicans have military and overseas votes in their favor, but not as many.

Reactions: Cat.5 Cane
The problem is that if there are enough votes for the Democrats, then they will count them. There's no way they're going to suppress actual, legally casted votes, based on some technical deadline. If a vote is legit, then they'll count it. Republicans have military and overseas votes in their favor, but not as many.
As they should.......still dont see anyway that the result flips.

Stop whining right wingers. Your biggest problem is you don't believe in counting every citizens' vote unless they're Republican. Stop the madness. The blue wave continues. 30 House seats and counting. 7 new governorships. More state legislatures all blue. You will be lucky to net 1 extra seat in the US Senate. The blue wave continues.

If there are legitimate votes to be counted anything can happen. You afraid to count valid votes?
I just said they should count all the votes???? I'm just doubtful it will actually change anything. Hopeful, but doubtful.

Reactions: Strack_Cane
If there are legitimate votes to be counted anything can happen. You afraid to count valid votes?
Of course we all want valid votes counted! However, the fact that a judge found that Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes had illegally destroyed ballots in a 2016 congressional contest and she is in charge of counting the votes makes it hard to believe thousands of votes were now found. It certainly seems that we have the opposite of voter repression - voter creation!

Of course we all want valid votes counted! However, the fact that a judge found that Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes had illegally destroyed ballots in a 2016 congressional contest and she is in charge of counting the votes makes it hard to believe thousands of votes were now found. It certainly seems that we have the opposite of voter repression - voter creation!
i wonder how many dead ppl are included in these newly found votes

Do you even know the background on why/how those ballots were destroyed? Was it nefarious? Was it the normal course of business? Was it an accident? Where is your evidence that folks are creating votes?

Count the votes!!!!

Funny this kinds shit only goes down in liberal counties.. panhandle got nailed by a cat 4 hurricane and they happened to have the election without any issue.. that place is destroyed (seen it myself)..
And the panhandle has like a handful of voters whereas liberal counties have hundreds of thousands of voters. See the difference? Also, I quess you would say that "liberal state" of Arizona as having shit go down similar to Florida?

And the panhandle has like a handful of voters whereas liberal counties have hundreds of thousands of voters. See the difference? Also, I quess you would say that "liberal state" of Arizona as having shit go down similar to Florida?
The bullshit in Arizona is from liberal counties... and the panhandle is more than just a handful... lol maybe just a handful of liberal votes there

The bullshit in Arizona is from liberal counties... and the panhandle is more than just a handful... lol maybe just a handful of liberal votes there
Stop fooling yourself. Lived in Florida all my life with the exception of 4 years. I know that red neck, sorry I meant neck of the woods. Ain't nothing there but a few Bobbie Joe's and Bubba's driving their pickup truck with the Confederate flag. Sorry, I forget about their gun hanging in the window too. Get real.

Last edited:
Dems went full retard.

Garys next article: "CRISIS POINT: The Democratic Party & Liberalism"

board_s.gif

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/rubio-sounds-the-alarm-broward-county-election-officials-trying-to-steal-election-produce-thousands-of-ballots-43-hrs-after-polls-closed/

Already the Dems stole the Senate in Montana and are busy doing same in Arizona. In Montana, the election was decided by three late-reporting counties that were won handily by Trump in 2016 but miraculously voted overwhelmingly for Tester.

Broward has always been the private and government bunko capital of this state. It even edges out Dade.

So the election was stolen in Montana because 3 precincts that voted for Trump voted for Tester? Doesn't seem like very strong evidence of a stolen election. You don't seem to know much about the democratic party representation of Montana in the Senate. There's been at least one (mostly two) dems in the Senate from Montana for decades. But don't let facts get in your way.

Reactions: cems52
Sooner or later, we will be forced to verify everyone’s ID come election. For now, there’s really nothing that can be done, other then what’s being done.

We don't verify IDs in Florida?

Brenda Snipes is a filthy f**king liberal POS animal and a disgrace to my city, county, and state. I hope they throw her worthless ass in prison for a good 5-10 years.

Take care of that anger problem buddy.

Do you even know the background on why/how those ballots were destroyed? Was it nefarious? Was it the normal course of business? Was it an accident? Where is your evidence that folks are creating votes?

Count the votes!!!!

It doesn’t matter. There are laws to follow. She is not following the laws.

There is not one ounce of integrity in the count. How can there be, she did not obey the law.

embarrassing.

There is not one ounce of integrity in the count. How can there be, she did not obey the law.

embarrassing.

What law is not being followed?

embarrassing.
There's a prick in the WH who violates our laws on a daily basis. What say you about him lacking integrity?

Brenda Snipes is a filthy f**king liberal POS animal and a disgrace to my city, county, and state. I hope they throw her worthless ass in prison for a good 5-10 years.
What happened to calling her the C word like you normally do?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT