ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis tells old sleepy Joe to "do your job" leave Florida alone

Gotta love a guy whose incompetence has managed to make Florida the global epicenter of COVID
Please show DeSantis how bad he is and leave the state of Florida!
If democrats are so great, please move to the South side of Chicago, NYC or Southeast DC. You will fit in great there - until one of your fellow Biden voters violates gun laws and ,,,,,, Or maybe just has a peaceful protest knife or club,,,,

The definition of democrat competence,

Send the elderly to die in homes with covid.

Runaway crime and killing in every major city they’ve run for the past sixty years.

The new ambiance of the streets of California de la cream of human feces.

No use of fire science, so we can help those fires along as much as possible.

Do away with border security so any terrorist, drugs, gang members, and human trafficking cross the border.

Cage a bunch of Covid positive illegals together, and then ship them to Florida Tennessee and other states.

Stop the wall that was almost completed and pay millions to contractors not to finish.

In California go with green energy so we can have rolling blackouts. Stop our own fossil fuels so we claim we’re free of fossil fuels, but buy energy of fossil fuels from other states.

Last edited:
Nice: Gotta love our Governor.

DeSantis is an idiot. My wife is an ER doctor and several doctors have gotten Covid and DeSantis just turns his head and looks the other way, like it doesn’t exist. I voted for the dumb ass but I will not again.

DeSantis is an idiot. My wife is an ER doctor and several doctors have gotten Covid and DeSantis just turns his head and looks the other way, like it doesn’t exist. I voted for the dumb ass but I will not again.
Oh my gosh, how dare an esteemed doctor get covid. Covid is only for Walmart workers who bag your groceries.

guess your wife didn’t wear a mask.

My first question is were these ER doctors vaccinated?

What do you and your wife think about the walking Covid bombs (aka illegal aliens) that Biden is releasing upon Florida? What affect do think they are having on the infection rate? There is a clear graphical correlation between the Biden removing the Trump immigration controls and the recent increase in Covid in Florida. Unfortunately DeSantis does not have control of the Southern Border or interstate travel. Those are under Federal (Biden's) control.

National Press, The idiots on The View all slamming DeSantis reporting hospitals at capacity. CEO’s of a bunch of Florida Hospitals held presser and said 15% of patients are Covid related. Many are people who put off operations due to Covid. They went on to say the reason they were holding presser was because they didn’t want people canceling necessary procedures for fear that hospitals are full with Covid patients.

National Press, The idiots on The View all slamming DeSantis reporting hospitals at capacity. CEO’s of a bunch of Florida Hospitals held presser and said 15% of patients are Covid related. Many are people who put off operations due to Covid. They went on to say the reason they were holding presser was because they didn’t want people canceling necessary procedures for fear that hospitals are full with Covid patients.
@chevytruck20s , so maybe it’s not because of right wing idiots.

My home state is a MESS because of this guy. He had trouble beating a crack head, now he's running around the country, (when needed in Florida) to try and be the next Donald Trump. What a joke.

Nice: Gotta love our Governor.

The guy is a straight up rock star.

He's Trump, without being an a$$hole.

He's the best hope the Republican party has at regaining the Executive Branch in 3 years in my opinion.

I haven't been able to say this very many times in the past decade, but thank God I live here in Florida, where American's are still free to choose how they wish to live their lives without Government interference.

The guy is a straight up rock star.

He's Trump, without being an a$$hole.

He's the best hope the Republican party has at regaining the Executive Branch in 3 years in my opinion.

I haven't been able to say this very many times in the past decade, but thank God I live here in Florida, where American's are still free to choose how they wish to live their lives without Government interference.

If he runs in 2024 - a big IF since Trump looks like he may run again and in the process squeeze out all other hopefuls - then he will have to run on his COVID record of keeping the virus alive through his anti mask policies while at the same time angering conservatives nutjob antivaxxers. Doesn't seem like a recipe to win reelection, much less the Presidency.

Last edited:
Do you realize that the four states with the highest death rates are New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island and Florida ranks 26th? Who is incompetent?

STOP with the facts!!!

Stats and facts are only important and accurate when they help the agenda, not hurt it!

Democrats and the ESPN/Sports Illustrated/Rivals of politics.

Do you realize that the four states with the highest death rates are New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island and Florida ranks 26th? Who is incompetent?

A bulk of these numbers were accrued at the beginning of the pandemic when politicians and public health officials were struggling to figure out the best course of action. The real measure of a leader is how he reacted to a public health emergency by protecting his citizens once all the information became available, and whether he listened to the science and public health officials instead of pandering to business interests for reelection purposes. DeSantis has done very poorly in each of these categories, which will remain a stain on his legacy long after he's gone. He has literally turned his state into the global epicenter of the COVID pandemic.

If he runs in 2024 - a big IF since Trump looks like he may run again and in the process squeeze out all other hopefuls - then he will have to run on his COVID record of keeping the virus alive through his anti mask policies while at the same time angering conservatives nutjob antivaxxers. Doesn't seem like recipe to win reelection, much less the Presidency.

I read the article. Much of it was inaccurate reporting... as usual.

DeSantis urged people to get vaccinated... IF THEY WANTED TO. He made the vaccines available to everyone that wanted to get it but has not mandated it. He's followed the science and conclusions of the CDC and top infectious disease experts that said children wearing masks is not necessary, and in some cases even abusive.

Sure... some zealots took his urging of people to get vaccinated as a sign of him flip-flopping. Can't make everyone happy all the time, right? Some people will find anything to be miserable about.

His record on handling Covid will turn out to be absolutely IMPECCABLE... unlike other Governors in Blue states like NY, California and Michigan. Once the evidence is made available to see the amount of illegal immigrants that have been bussed into Florida (in an obvious attempt to flood the state with Covid and potential liberal voters, hence the reason they don't want people to have to present voter ID card in order to vote) it will be clear that the Democrats attempt to disrupt and undermine Governor DeSantis and Florida will be exposed.

Of course, it will be labeled as #fakenews because CNN will report that there is no significant data that supports such claims... but the truth will be there for anyone with a brain to see.

People from all over the country... MANY from Blue states such as NY, Illinois, California, Massachusetts, etc are FLOCKING to Florida by the thousand per day. Do you think they are doing this because of how nice the weather is down here??

No... they are doing it because they are tired of the government telling them what to do, where to go, how to live, when they can work, socialize, visit family, go to school, go shopping... LIVE THEIR LIVES. Its a crazy concept I know... but people actually do want to be FREE to make their own choices!!

They recognize that DeSantis will not interfere with their pursuit of life, liberty and happiness.

ROCKSTAR.

That doesn’t matter, just shut up and throw three masks on, and be a good little compliant subject. Don’t believe your lying eyes.

A bulk of these numbers were accrued at the beginning of the pandemic when politicians and public health officials were struggling to figure out the best course of action. The real measure of a leader is how he reacted to a public health emergency by protecting his citizens once all the information became available, and whether he listened to the science and public health officials instead of pandering to business interests for reelection purposes. DeSantis has done very poorly in each of these categories, which will remain a stain on his legacy long after he's gone. He has literally turned his state into the global epicenter of the COVID pandemic.
They’re struggling to make sure they do exactly what the teacher’s union tells them.

Reactions: central17
I read the article. Much of it was inaccurate reporting... as usual.

DeSantis urged people to get vaccinated... IF THEY WANTED TO. He made the vaccines available to everyone that wanted to get it but has not mandated it. He's followed the science and conclusions of the CDC and top infectious disease experts that said children wearing masks is not necessary, and in some cases even abusive.

Sure... some zealots took his urging of people to get vaccinated as a sign of him flip-flopping. Can't make everyone happy all the time, right? Some people will find anything to be miserable about.

His record on handling Covid will turn out to be absolutely IMPECCABLE... unlike other Governors in Blue states like NY, California and Michigan. Once the evidence is made available to see the amount of illegal immigrants that have been bussed into Florida (in an obvious attempt to flood the state with Covid and potential liberal voters, hence the reason they don't want people to have to present voter ID card in order to vote) it will be clear that the Democrats attempt to disrupt and undermine Governor DeSantis and Florida will be exposed.

Of course, it will be labeled as #fakenews because CNN will report that there is no significant data that supports such claims... but the truth will be there for anyone with a brain to see.

People from all over the country... MANY from Blue states such as NY, Illinois, California, Massachusetts, etc are FLOCKING to Florida by the thousand per day. Do you think they are doing this because of how nice the weather is down here??

No... they are doing it because they are tired of the government telling them what to do, where to go, how to live, when they can work, socialize, visit family, go to school, go shopping... LIVE THEIR LIVES. Its a crazy concept I know... but people actually do want to be FREE to make their own choices!!

They recognize that DeSantis will not interfere with their pursuit of life, liberty and happiness.

ROCKSTAR.
Very well said!

When did DeSantis ever say covid never existed...he spends everyday talking about it, just allows Florida residents make their own decisions as adults...some make dumb ones...and end up in the ER...including Doctors...many of whom scoff at the vaccination.

Reactions: central17
How can Beijing Biden criticize Desantis with a straight face?

#1. He doesnt know where he is.
#2. The media will back up and support WHATEVER he coherently says, and fail to report on EVERYTHING he can't coherently say.
#3. DeSantis is not a 9 year old little girl with long hair. He only loses his straight face around them.
#4. He doesnt know where he is.

I think this is the growing sentiment among people who have been affected by the virus. You can't vote for a guy whose actions actually promoted more COVID in the state of FL.

I think this is the growing sentiment among people who have been affected by the virus. You can't vote for a guy whose actions actually promoted more COVID in the state of FL.
Hey Raoul2 - A hypothetical...if DeSantis ran today for President against the current V.P. Kamala Harris, who do you think would win?

Hey Raoul2 - A hypothetical...if DeSantis ran today for President against the current V.P. Kamala Harris, who do you think would win?

Hard to say as I think it would be a pretty close race. Remember, the Dem base is increasingly made up of non-white voters, and Kamala will resonate with these people. I don't think she's the strongest candidate, but at least she's not tarred with the stain of COVID mask avoidance policies, which is something DeSantis' opponents will immediately pounce on.

Hard to say as I think it would be a pretty close race. Remember, the Dem base is increasingly made up of non-white voters, and Kamala will resonate with these people. I don't think she's the strongest candidate, but at least she's not tarred with the stain of COVID mask avoidance policies, which is something DeSantis' opponents will immediately pounce on.
It wouldn't be close. First , I don't agree that a vast majority of non - white voters vote Democrat especially when you speak of the Hispanic vote. Secondly, the main reason she would lose handedly would be due to her MIA status on fixing the border problem, her very poor TV presence when being interviewed, her obvious aggressive attitude to the press at times( didn't do well for Trump) and what seems as her own parties voters who gave her less than 3% of her own parties votes in the primaries. She has done nothing to improve her standing and if anything has regressed. This is all hypothetical since she won't get the Democratic Party nomination in 2024 based upon her body of work to this point. DeSantis has kept businesses open and put kids in school.

It wouldn't be close. First , I don't agree that a vast majority of non - white voters vote Democrat especially when you speak of the Hispanic vote. Secondly, the main reason she would lose handedly would be due to her MIA status on fixing the border problem, her very poor TV presence when being interviewed, her obvious aggressive attitude to the press at times( didn't do well for Trump) and what seems as her own parties voters who gave her less than 3% of her own parties votes in the primaries. She has done nothing to improve her standing and if anything has regressed. This is all hypothetical since she won't get the Democratic Party nomination in 2024 based upon her body of work to this point. DeSantis has kept businesses open and put kids in school.

That would get him a moderate amount of Republican votes but it would lose a lot of independents and all Dems since anti-mask politicians are viewed as politically motivated and anti-science. If DeSantis wants to gain higher office, he is going to have to start showing some leadership by prioritizing the health of his citizens instead of doing things to invite more COVID into the state.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT