ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis with a HUGE Press Conference and Announcement on the Next Legislative Session

Why not? Normally you and I see eye to eye so I'm curious.
He’s blown off dealing with a corrupt sheriff in my home town and it has a lot to do with politics. He’s purposely ignored an investigation where the evidence was literally handed to FDLE on a silver platter. All because the sheriff is financially and politically connected.

Reactions: zackbear
He’s blown off dealing with a corrupt sheriff in my home town and it has a lot to do with politics. He’s purposely ignored an investigation where the evidence was literally handed to FDLE on a silver platter. All because the sheriff is financially and politically connected.
Carmine?

Well I can't comment on that as I don't know about it. I think overall putting that aside, he has done a good job managing this state. He is not the best communicator as we have seen with the Rona but I'd give him a B grade. He did secure funding from Trump on the Everglades project and that is so important to our State environmentally and for other important factors. He has also managed us financially well although the unemployment system remains a shyt show. Overall B for 1st term.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT