ADVERTISEMENT

Did Rivals de platform CanesBandit?

central17

SuperCane
Jan 31, 2005
Miss his cartoons,

Did he just grow tired of this or was he asked to leave?

Last edited:
I was wondering the same. But I don’t miss him.

Also notice the decline in provocative posts from Majus12 and UMRyan. ferminated?

That idiot El Cubano still posts, however, littering his input with tributes to DJT and repetition of multiple clown emojis. Conservative Republicans on the board might ask him to pick up his game. His support for the Proud Boys should be a turnoff to legitimate Conservatives.

I was wondering the same. But I don’t miss him.

Also notice the decline in provocative posts from Majus12 and UMRyan. ferminated?

That idiot El Cubano still posts, however, littering his input with tributes to DJT and repetition of multiple clown emojis. Conservative Republicans on the board might ask him to pick up his game. His support for the Proud Boys should be a turnoff to legitimate Conservatives.
Hey Cortez i’m right here u girly man...
ProudBoys are patriots not like BLM thst are Communist ...

Reactions: grbcane
Miss his cartoons,

Did he just grow tired of this or was he asked to leave?
Was he an artist? Have a sample of his work? This topic seems to have ruffled the board loons on here. Not too hard to do, though.

Was he an artist? Have a sample of his work? This topic seems to have ruffled the board loons on here. Not too hard to do, though.
he reposted a lot of political cartoons from multiple sources. He definately had time and good sources. Posted a lot after the election till shortly after Biden took office. Maybe Joe "beat him up". He used to really piss off CD, CEMS and Raoul.

Hey GRB, Are you with El believing that the Proud Boys are Patriots? Let us know.

Yes. Honestly I don’t know much about them, but I know 99 percent of what’s reported on them is more than likely a bunch of BS. I know it’s a multi ethnic group, but it’s reported to not be.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT