ADVERTISEMENT

Dismissed

Allied2651

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 25, 2005
A federal judge dismissed claims against AG William Barr and other federal officials stating the lack of sufficient evidence that Trump and Barr had conspired to violate the civil rights of protesters that were forcefully removed by police when Trump walked to the Church near the W.House for photo. Metro PD and Arlington PD claims are still active.
Oh well you Trump haters. .you lose again! Another B.S. claim dismissed. Get used to losing starting with 2022.

A federal judge dismissed claims against AG William Barr and other federal officials stating the lack of sufficient evidence that Trump and Barr had conspired to violate the civil rights of protesters that were forcefully removed by police when Trump walked to the Church near the W.House for photo. Metro PD and Arlington PD claims are still active.
Oh well you Trump haters. .you lose again! Another B.S. claim dismissed. Get used to losing starting with 2022.
2022 will be a landslide for Dems thanks to Trump and his repug lemmings! Your Party is in total disarray and groveling over a disgraced loser. It's pathetic to watch and if you think otherwise, you're in denial and in store for a big reality check!

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
Trump lost the election DUMBA$$.

Reactions: cdwright40
2022 will be a landslide for Dems thanks to Trump and his repug lemmings! Your Party is in total disarray and groveling over a disgraced loser. It's pathetic to watch and if you think otherwise, you're in denial and in store for a big reality check!

Why don’t you list the accomplishments of the Biden / Harris administration. Something tangible and measurable not a sound bite. Please don’t take credit for a vaccine that Harris said she wouldn’t take because it was Trumps vaccine. Give you some hints for subjects, The Economy ( Inflation ). Foreign Policy Afghanistan/ The Middle East. Domestic Crime maybe the border. Please have at it but keep it to accomplishments of this administration.

Why don’t you list the accomplishments of the Biden / Harris administration. Something tangible and measurable not a sound bite. Please don’t take credit for a vaccine that Harris said she wouldn’t take because it was Trumps vaccine. Give you some hints for subjects, The Economy ( Inflation ). Foreign Policy Afghanistan/ The Middle East. Domestic Crime maybe the border. Please have at it but keep it to accomplishments of this administration.

He does have a number of accomplishments that have been listed in other threads, but why even ask when you know he's only 5 months into his first 4 year term ?

He does have a number of accomplishments that have been listed in other threads, but why even ask when you know he's only 5 months into his first 4 year term ?

Surprised you couldn’t at least copy and paste this list you speak of. Can you give some measurable accomplishments just off the top of your head ? Pick out a few favorites from list. Thanks

Surprised you couldn’t at least copy and paste this list you speak of. Can you give some measurable accomplishments just off the top of your head ? Pick out a few favorites from list. Thanks

He's done a significant amount in five months - the biggest accomplishment is the COVID recovery by getting an organized vaccination program in place and delivering enough shots to completely stall the virus. He also got the American Rescue Plan passed, which is a major piece of legislation to help the COVID economic recovery. That alone is enough to view his first 6 months as a success.

He's also done a lot of policy changes that those who voted him in wanted - rejoining the Paris Climate Agreement, rejoining the World Health Organization, stopping the Keystone XL and curtailing drilling in ANWR.

On foreign policy, he's put in harder sanctions on Russia, reaffirmed our commitment to NATO and US allies, which has restored our credibility on the world stage.

He's also introduced a major infrastructure plan, which is something both parties should be able to get behind, and I expect a scaled down version of it to pass eventually once politicians realize how many jobs it will create in their districts.

Areas where he needs to improve - the border situation, rolling back Trump's China tariffs, and attempting to be too bipartisan when its obvious Rs are simply stalling and obstructing to prevent his agenda from going through before the mid terms.

Like Obama, he inherited a mess from his predecessor and has done surprisingly well in righting the ship during adverse conditions

Reactions: newnangacane
He's done a significant amount in five months - the biggest accomplishment is the COVID recovery by getting an organized vaccination program in place and delivering enough shots to completely stall the virus. He also got the American Rescue Plan passed, which is a major piece of legislation to help the COVID economic recovery. That alone is enough to view his first 6 months as a success.

He's also done a lot of policy changes that those who voted him in wanted - rejoining the Paris Climate Agreement, rejoining the World Health Organization, stopping the Keystone XL and curtailing drilling in ANWR.

On foreign policy, he's put in harder sanctions on Russia, reaffirmed our commitment to NATO and US allies, which has restored our credibility on the world stage.

He's also introduced a major infrastructure plan, which is something both parties should be able to get behind, and I expect a scaled down version of it to pass eventually once politicians realize how many jobs it will create in their districts.

Areas where he needs to improve - the border situation, rolling back Trump's China tariffs, and attempting to be too bipartisan when its obvious Rs are simply stalling and obstructing to prevent his agenda from going through before the mid terms.

Like Obama, he inherited a mess from his predecessor and has done surprisingly well in righting the ship during adverse conditions
How do you measure standing on world stage ? Name me a success from the Paris accords ? Keystone pipe line and Russian pipeline, how’s gas prices ? Trump had the groundwork for vaccine distribution his major problem was Democrats fighting everything he tried in blue states. I guess you missed the rockets flying in ME. Crime has statistics, inflation has statistics, border has statistics BTW how is he doing stopping Covid down there

How do you measure standing on world stage ? Name me a success from the Paris accords ? Keystone pipe line and Russian pipeline, how’s gas prices ? Trump had the groundwork for vaccine distribution his major problem was Democrats fighting everything he tried in blue states. I guess you missed the rockets flying in ME. Crime has statistics, inflation has statistics, border has statistics BTW how is he doing stopping Covid down there

These are all policies people who supported Biden wanted and he implemented them. They can therefore be presented as accomplishments. We can debate the Paris Accords separately and we've already talked about Keystone to death in other threads. The rockets in the ME are strictly due to Hamas and Israeli actions in the ME.

• Haha
Reactions: thedonaldWYO

Simple question for you … do you believe that “ rolling back China tariffs is a good thing for our country ???

Simple question for you … do you believe that “ rolling back China tariffs is a good thing for our country ???

They shouldn't have been put in place in my view, since the Chinese government would simply retaliate and it will end up hurting both sides, to the benefit of neither. Biden probably wants to keep them in place as a bargaining chip before he meets President Xi.

Don't think so douchbag.
2022 will correct the public's mistake douchbag. Sleepy Joe and Heels up Harris will be totally ineffective when the Republicans take the House and Senate back.
Get ready to bend over asshole, Trump or DeSantis is going to stick it up your libtard ass in 2024! Ha,ha,ha...lol

Don't think so douchbag.

2022 will correct the public's mistake douchbag. Sleepy Joe and Heels up Harris will be totally ineffective when the Republicans take the House and Senate back.
Get ready to bend over asshole, Trump or DeSantis is going to stick it up your libtard ass in 2024! Ha,ha,ha...lol

It will be hard for Rs to have much success in the future since independents have largely abandoned them, and you can't win many elections without them. The party needs a serious reboot with new leadership if they want to be competitive again

They shouldn't have been put in place in my view, since the Chinese government would simply retaliate and it will end up hurting both sides, to the benefit of neither. Biden probably wants to keep them in place as a bargaining chip before he meets President Xi.
Are you saying that the Chinese subsidization of their companies was not an unfair competitive advantage for their businesses? If the US govt controlled the business and controlled labor, pricing, taxes along with a strong hand authoritarian (communistic) way of doing business , we could do the same thing. The difference is we are a free people in a Capitalistic and open market way of doing business with far less government interference. We are not Communists! We have freedom they don't.

Reactions: thedonaldWYO
Thoughts on NAFTA ??

Why don't you list the ever increasing disclosures of Trump criminality? What's the back-up plan after the grand jury indicts him on criminal charges?

Why don't you list the ever increasing disclosures of Trump criminality? What's the back-up plan after the grand jury indicts him on criminal charges?

I like it IMPROVEMENT last week you claimed He was indicted. Just keep posting your incorrect stuff we’ll correct you so you can learn. BTW Trump no longer President

Reactions: Allied2651
I like it IMPROVEMENT last week you claimed He was indicted. Just keep posting your incorrect stuff we’ll correct you so you can learn. BTW Trump no longer President
Why don't you pass the word to the rest of goons that Tump is no longer president?

Why don't you pass the word to the rest of goons that Tump is no longer president? BTW. Why do you keep defending this criminal? Seems to be a never-ending job. Wouldn't it be better just to move on? Things are not going to end well for him!

Last edited:
Anyone in particular, CEMS, CD, RAOUL. I didn’t bring him up again all I asked for was Biden Administration accomplishments. Not Trump that was you
Cems, CD, and Raoul all realize that Trump is no longer President. It's Trump and his followers who think he is still President. As for Biden's accomplishments, I'll quote Raoul when you asked him the question. "He does have a number of accomplishments that have been listed in other threads, but why even ask when you know he's only 5 months into his first 4 year term"? I'm sure you're also aware that today Biden announced a huge infrastructure deal following a Bipartisan meeting with U.S. Senators.

Last edited:
Cems, CD, and Raoul all realize that Trump is no longer President. It's Trump and his followers who think he is still President. As for Biden's accomplishments, I'll quote Raoul when you asked him the question. "He does have a number of accomplishments that have been listed in other threads, but why even ask when you know he's only 5 months into his first 4 year term"? I'm sure you're also aware that today Biden announced a huge infrastructure deal following a Bipartisan meeting with U.S. Senators.
Miamimike I hope everyone within the sound of my voice hears me and understands. I will not get a good nights rest until Trump pays for what he has done to this country. He is a racist POS that is walking around unchecked. It's not enough he is no longer president. I want to see him paying for his abuse of power. What he did to those children. The lies he told (and is still telling). His affection for paying off high mileage hoes. His using our DOJ as his personal mob...and his bad faith negotiating. Calling off deals when he gets called on his bluff. He is just a horrible man I hate with every fiber of my being. He is envious of Obama and tried to erase everything his name was on. The guy is crap and again. I will not rest until he pays. Oh, and I havent forgotten what he has done to the people of Puerta Rico either.

Announced infrastructure bill at first presser. Second presser said he won’t sign bipartisan bill unless his other taxes and human services bill passed. So much for bipartisanship

In LARGE part to a concerted effort of FAKE NEWS like the story above. Sure didn't help all that BS on the networks for the sheep.
Covid Wuhan lab stories? FAKE we now know Trump was right
Biden put in place a Covid vaccine program? FAKE he merely built on the efforts by Trump
Fauci? We now know alot with this guy was FAKE and political
Trump Border Program? WORKING but you wouldn't know from FAKE news
Bipartisan legislation? FAKE Every Covid Bill from Trump was bipartisan. Biden? Not so much
I could go on....................

Announced infrastructure bill at first presser. Second presser said he won’t sign bipartisan bill unless his other taxes and human services bill passed. So much for bipartisanship
All of which has ZERO chance

Miamimike I hope everyone within the sound of my voice hears me and understands. I will not get a good nights rest until Trump pays for what he has done to this country. He is a racist POS that is walking around unchecked. It's not enough he is no longer president. I want to see him paying for his abuse of power. What he did to those children. The lies he told (and is still telling). His affection for paying off high mileage hoes. His using our DOJ as his personal mob...and his bad faith negotiating. Calling off deals when he gets called on his bluff. He is just a horrible man I hate with every fiber of my being. He is envious of Obama and tried to erase everything his name was on. The guy is crap and again. I will not rest until he pays. Oh, and I havent forgotten what he has done to the people of Puerta Rico either.

YOU DUMB AS F

YOU DUMB AS F
You must be talking about yourself because you don't even realize in an opportunity to cuck holster for big daddy Trump you don't even realize you own links will tell you what I am referring to. He let these people go without any aid at all for 46 days. Would you like to see how long it takes Obama to get aid to people hit by hurricanes?

You better hope we don't get to 60 in the Senate. Biden is a one termer. 2022 midterms will make him a 2 yearer. Gonna be a slaughter.

lol, always funny when an uniformed poster makes asinine comments contrary to reality.
Lil Mikey , doesnt understand how many dems seats, are up for re election In red districts.
Similar to 2018 for Republicans
Why would facts play a part of ignorant posts

In LARGE part to a concerted effort of FAKE NEWS like the story above. Sure didn't help all that BS on the networks for the sheep.
Covid Wuhan lab stories? FAKE we now know Trump was right
Biden put in place a Covid vaccine program? FAKE he merely built on the efforts by Trump
Fauci? We now know alot with this guy was FAKE and political
Trump Border Program? WORKING but you wouldn't know from FAKE news
Bipartisan legislation? FAKE Every Covid Bill from Trump was bipartisan. Biden? Not so much
I could go on....................
You are a Jewish right-winger. An oxymoron!

As if your Party gives a shyt about bipartisanship!

lol, always funny when an uniformed poster makes asinine comments contrary to reality.
Lil Mikey , doesnt understand how many dems seats, are up for re election In red districts.
Similar to 2018 for Republicans
Why would facts play a part of ignorant posts
When did you ever let "facts" interfere with your narrative?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT