ADVERTISEMENT

Dismissed

You better hope we don't get to 60 in the Senate. Biden is a one termer. 2022 midterms will make him a 2 yearer. Gonna be a slaughter.
You're overlooking the "Trump effect. He's the most despised President in my lifetime. Your Party is in disarray and their only agenda is creating turmoil. I realize the mid-terms heavily favor the opposition party but there have been exceptions and I think we're in store for one this year. You need a new leader and rid yourselves of a disgraced POS. Trum is headed over a cliff and his lemmings are right on his heels!

Last edited:
As if your Party gives a shyt about bipartisanship!

You start out touting Biden for putting together a bipartisan bill, then when it’s pointed out to you HIS next step you blame the Republicans. As I’ve told you before I’m not registered Republican.

You're overlooking the "Trump effect. He's the most despised President in my lifetime. Your Party is in disarray and their only agenda is creating turmoil. I realize the mid-terms heavily favor the opposition party but there have been exceptions and I think we're in store for one this year. You need a new leader and rid yourselves of a disgraced POS. Trum is headed over a cliff and his lemmings are right on his heels!
Those 75 million are going nowhere. This administration is an embarrassment on a world stage.

Reactions: utatem
Those 75 million are going nowhere. This administration is an embarrassment on a world stage.
Embarrassment on a world stage? You better have a quick drink. You're showing signs of alcohol withdrawal syndrome(DT's). Trump never cared about our country's international relationships. He insulted allies, started trade wars and threatened alliances all while kissing the butts of the planet's worst dictators. Trump liked to warn that "the world is laughing at us". In reality, they were laughing at him. Biden is restoring our country's international reputation and global standing, severely damaged under Trump. Group of Seven leaders spoke of how "America is Back" and British PM Boris Johnson called Biden "a breath of fresh air".

Miamimike I hope everyone within the sound of my voice hears me and understands. I will not get a good nights rest until Trump pays for what he has done to this country. He is a racist POS that is walking around unchecked. It's not enough he is no longer president. I want to see him paying for his abuse of power. What he did to those children. The lies he told (and is still telling). His affection for paying off high mileage hoes. His using our DOJ as his personal mob...and his bad faith negotiating. Calling off deals when he gets called on his bluff. He is just a horrible man I hate with every fiber of my being. He is envious of Obama and tried to erase everything his name was on. The guy is crap and again. I will not rest until he pays. Oh, and I havent forgotten what he has done to the people of Puerta Rico either.
lol, show me 1 time, he ever used the N word! One time he hugged and was mentored by a KKK leader. Show me one time where he called inner cities jungles. I can show all these with our racist in chief. Lol PR here is the truth from NPR
Angry residents took to the streets of Puerto Rico on Monday.

Fury over the government's mishandling of disaster aid following a spate of devastating earthquakes earlier this month, coupled with the recent discovery of unused supplies — some dating back to Hurricane Maria — is driving frustrated demonstrators to the gates of the governor's mansion.

Fed up with what they say is rampant corruption, they are demanding the resignation of Gov. Wanda Vázquez, who just months ago served as the island's Justice Secretary.

"Where is Wanda? She's not here. She's busy hiding disaster supplies!" crowds shouted on Monday, reviving chants hurled by protesters over the summer, when the public forced Gov. Ricardo Rosselló out of office.

His ouster led to months of political turmoil which Vázquez has struggled to overcome.

lol, show me 1 time, he ever used the N word! One time he hugged and was mentored by a KKK leader. Show me one time where he called inner cities jungles. I can show all these with our racist in chief. Lol PR here is the truth from NPR
Angry residents took to the streets of Puerto Rico on Monday.

Fury over the government's mishandling of disaster aid following a spate of devastating earthquakes earlier this month, coupled with the recent discovery of unused supplies — some dating back to Hurricane Maria — is driving frustrated demonstrators to the gates of the governor's mansion.

Fed up with what they say is rampant corruption, they are demanding the resignation of Gov. Wanda Vázquez, who just months ago served as the island's Justice Secretary.

"Where is Wanda? She's not here. She's busy hiding disaster supplies!" crowds shouted on Monday, reviving chants hurled by protesters over the summer, when the public forced Gov. Ricardo Rosselló out of office.

His ouster led to months of political turmoil which Vázquez has struggled to overcome.

1. The Black cast member of the Aprentice that won said Trump used the N word. I believe him. I'm sure you don't because there is an excuse somewhere for every racist ass thing he does. Please explain why he retweeted someone saying white power driving on a golf cart?

2. Someone should inform you that it is impossible for you to blame the government for mishandling hurricane funds when you are in charge of it....LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: doerunn
1. The Black cast member of the Aprentice that won said Trump used the N word. I believe him. I'm sure you don't because there is an excuse somewhere for every racist ass thing he does. Please explain why he retweeted someone saying white power driving on a golf cart?

2. Someone should inform you that it is impossible for you to blame the government for mishandling hurricane funds when you are in charge of it....LMAO
Lol, so the gov of pr screws up the allocating/withholding funds/supplies, but its trumps fault. Some no name, makes a accusation, no one hears so its true. Lol you have, on tape, of bigot biden comments and loving the exalted cyclops kkk byrd. Clown.

Last edited:
Lol, so the gov of pr screws up the allocating/withholding funds/supplies, but its trumps fault. Some no name, makes a accusation, no one hears so its true. Lol you have, on tape, of bigot biden comments and loving the exalted cyclops kkk byrd. Clown.
Don't get mad at me. The president of the United States is the designated person that has to approve funds for disaster. It's been that way for quite some time. It doesn't stop because Trump is a royal FK up.

ADVERTISEMENT