ADVERTISEMENT

DOJ and internal FBI committee recommended McCabe be fired yet Libs Blane Trump!

PalmaBoy

SuperCane
Nov 19, 2017
The Grove
Hilarious, the guy lied. He leaked info and got caught! These Libs are just so bad, terrible people supporting liars who are suppose to keep us safe!

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
Trump gets blamed because of previous tweets. I use to think he should stop tweeting but then realized it’s his only way to get his side out. The press won’t do their job and bring up any issues that concern the Dems or left. Just look at this issue they continue the narrative Trump is responsible for McCabe getting fired the oversight office and FBI Recomended he gets fired.

Trump gets blamed because of previous tweets. I use to think he should stop tweeting but then realized it’s his only way to get his side out. The press won’t do their job and bring up any issues that concern the Dems or left. Just look at this issue they continue the narrative Trump is responsible for McCabe getting fired the oversight office and FBI Recomended he gets fired.
As I mentioned in another thread its pretty clear why the ethics committee recommended McCabe's firing......his pension benefits go to them....lol.

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT