ADVERTISEMENT

DOminion Software was unsafe

sabrose

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2006
The tabulating software used in 28 states including all the highly contested ones has been shown to be hackable through the media feed from Clarity systems owned by SCTYL . An MIT scientist scraped the real time feed of the election and found many instances of vote switching -enough to give Trump the states of Michigan ,PA ,Georgia and Wisconsin and several others.Here is the link to the video about Michigan Trump may not even have to contest the massive fraud with mail in ballots in these states. The scientist said the Algorithm did the switching to more of a degree in highly Republican counties which makes sense.
There are major recognized statisticians who have come up with similar analyses. The hubris of the Democrats here smacks of a supreme arrogance. Committing fraud on a massive scale is very hard to do without getting caught.Because of massive Trump turnout they were forced to take chances in their hysterical need to defeat Trump. It will backfire in the coming days all the facts will come out.

The tabulating software used in 28 states including all the highly contested ones has been shown to be hackable through the media feed from Clarity systems owned by SCTYL . An MIT scientist scraped the real time feed of the election and found many instances of vote switching -enough to give Trump the states of Michigan ,PA ,Georgia and Wisconsin and several others.Here is the link to the video about Michigan Trump may not even have to contest the massive fraud with mail in ballots in these states. The scientist said the Algorithm did the switching to more of a degree in highly Republican counties which makes sense.
There are major recognized statisticians who have come up with similar analyses. The hubris of the Democrats here smacks of a supreme arrogance. Committing fraud on a massive scale is very hard to do without getting caught.Because of massive Trump turnout they were forced to take chances in their hysterical need to defeat Trump. It will backfire in the coming days all the facts will come out.
It was caught live on CNN

Perhaps you can answer this question? Why didn't this vote steal include Dems winning more Senatorial and House races?

Someone sleeping on a park bench wants to comment on computer software integrity?
Aqualung my friend???????

Watch what you say, CEMS claims an IT background even fired an MIT grad who worked for him. Just ask him. This MIT PhD slug probably taught the incompetent employee CEMS fired.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Are you in non-technical computer sales?

Early in my career I was a software developer. Many of the 3rd generation languages such as Basic, Fortran, COBOL and Assembler were the primary tools of software developers. COBOL is still widely used today in many Fortune 500 companies. In fact, many state governments rely heavily on COBOL software developers for support of their older applications.

Later I had the pleasure of leading software development efforts in 4th generation languages such as Java and C++ which are the foundation for many of our applications today.

Early in my career I was a software developer. Many of the 3rd generation languages such as Basic, Fortran, COBOL and Assembler were the primary tools of software developers. COBOL is still widely used today in many Fortune 500 companies. In fact, many state governments rely heavily on COBOL software developers for support of their older applications.

Later I had the pleasure of leading software development efforts in 4th generation languages such as Java and C++ which are the foundation for many of our applications today.
You and my brother would get along great. He’s a software developer also and builds custom programs & databases for two different F500’s. Makes a sh-t-ton of money.

Reactions: cems52

I've watched this a few times, it is actually pretty fascinating. I tried to find fault in his reasoning and formula; I couldn't.
The more Republicans a precinct, the greater the split ticket percentage of votes that went to Biden; in a near linear progression. It absolutely smells of fraud, but unless it can be proven by comparing the imaged votes, or by finding a line of code with a algorithm, it will be impossible to prove.

I've watched this a few times, it is actually pretty fascinating. I tried to find fault in his reasoning and formula; I couldn't.
The more Republicans a precinct, the greater the split ticket percentage of votes that went to Biden; in a near linear progression. It absolutely smells of fraud, but unless it can be proven by comparing the imaged votes, or by finding a line of code with a algorithm, it will be impossible to prove.
Here's a simple way to prove your theory right or wrong. Review ballots in these Republican precincts and see if the actual votes agree with the tabulation. I suspect you're wrong because this simple verification could blow up any wrong doing attempt.

Reactions: zackbear
You’ll have to forgive my ignorance as computer programming isn’t in my wheel house but if there were some code written for the algorithm wouldn’t that show up in the forensic analysis of either the server or system on the machines themselves? Dominion is a Canadian company by the way so I’m sure that could interesting if there’s further evidence exposed.

Here's a simple way to prove your theory right or wrong. Review ballots in these Republican precincts and see if the actual votes agree with the tabulation. I suspect you're wrong because this simple verification could blow up any wrong doing attempt.
I agree and that would equate to a hand re-count which would be the best way to audit the results.

Reactions: zackbear and cems52
You’ll have to forgive my ignorance as computer programming isn’t in my wheel house but if there were some code written for the algorithm wouldn’t that show up in the forensic analysis of either the server or system on the machines themselves? Dominion is a Canadian company by the way so I’m sure that could interesting if there’s further evidence exposed.
Bro, a simple examination of the ballots could prove or disprove this nonsense. Stop the madness.

Last edited:
You Republicans need to accept the fact Trump lost. He was beaten fairly by Sleepy Joe. Period!! This talk about algorithms built to favor Biden is ridiculous. This is so easy to refute by examining ballots from Republican leaning precincts. Surely Republicans can get a court order to examine 1 precinct?

I think you answered the question of the hour. There ain't no fraud.
Cems no doubt there is fraud. The question is how much. So why are the Dems fighting not to let the Republicans look? On way to clear it up to see who is right.

You Republicans need to accept the fact Trump lost. He was beaten fairly by Sleepy Joe. Period!! This talk about algorithms built to favor Biden is ridiculous. This is so easy to refute by examining ballots from Republican leaning precincts. Surely Republicans can get a court order to examine 1 precinct?
Tic Tox

Cems no doubt there is fraud. The question is how much. So why are the Dems fighting not to let the Republicans look? On way to clear it up to see who is right.

Ahhhh.....you have a Republican legislature in Pa, Ga and Wisky and Republican governors in Az and Ga. It seems to me Republicans have the power to do what they want. Perhaps they know there ain't no fraud.

Also, stop posting because you obviously don't know who is in charge of what.

Ahhhh.....you have a Republican legislature in Pa, Ga and Wisky and Republican governors in Az and Ga. It seems to me Republicans have the power to do what they want. Perhaps they know there ain't no fraud.

Also, stop posting because you obviously don't know who is in charge of what.

And elections are done by local supervisors . Which are democrats in philly and Atlanta and Vegas, Milwaukee and Detroit. Remember the problems in broward and palm beach counties in 2018
Cities and counties run by democrats.

Cems do you think a voter should have to present ID to vote?
Do you think they should prove citizenship to vote
How bout residency in state they try to vote in
Mail in ballots only safeguards are
They need to be requested
You have to be registered to request then your signature on request form than has to match signature on ballots,
Do you disagree with that?

And if those are the safeguards how can you send out ballots to all registered voters without signature to match up to and without purging voting rolls of people that are deceased or moved.
It’s estimated that there are millions of names on voting rolls that don’t live in those states anymore and thousands of deceased individuals.
Where do those end up?
Don’t you find it odd that Trump who I know you hate got 10 million more votes this time than last election.
Doesn’t it make you wonder how republicans flipped house seats that were considered safe for democrats
And for the first time in I don’t know if forever at least in my life time a incumbent president gains seats in the House and as of now has only lost one senate seat( by the way in Arizona McCain old seat that his wife and family support the democratic candidate) which is explainable.
And loses election while increasing his support by 15%?

I can understand Biden getting more votes than Hillary but
You really believe more people voted for him than Obama? ... really

And elections are done by local supervisors . Which are democrats in philly and Atlanta and Vegas, Milwaukee and Detroit. Remember the problems in broward and palm beach counties in 2018
Cities and counties run by democrats.

Cems do you think a voter should have to present ID to vote?
Do you think they should prove citizenship to vote
How bout residency in state they try to vote in
Mail in ballots only safeguards are
They need to be requested
You have to be registered to request then your signature on request form than has to match signature on ballots,
Do you disagree with that?

And if those are the safeguards how can you send out ballots to all registered voters without signature to match up to and without purging voting rolls of people that are deceased or moved.
It’s estimated that there are millions of names on voting rolls that don’t live in those states anymore and thousands of deceased individuals.
Where do those end up?
Don’t you find it odd that Trump who I know you hate got 10 million more votes this time than last election.
Doesn’t it make you wonder how republicans flipped house seats that were considered safe for democrats
And for the first time in I don’t know if forever at least in my life time a incumbent president gains seats in the House and as of now has only lost one senate seat( by the way in Arizona McCain old seat that his wife and family support the democratic candidate) which is explainable.
And loses election while increasing his support by 15%?

I can understand Biden getting more votes than Hillary but
You really believe more people voted for him than Obama? ... really
Yes!! Now lets prepare for President Elect Joe Biden's inauguration.

You would need a check of the machines as it appears code could be altered in the tabulation phase. Dominion software allowed "weighting " in tabulation .

I think most Americans want to know that our elections are legit. We will know in a few weeks if it was, Without fair elections there is no country. There are troubling signs that need to either be explained away in a provable way or a great fraud was committed.

There is voter fraud and election manipulation in every election. Now it is a problem. I hope all of you complaining now were complaining in the past. I would guess most of you were not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT