ADVERTISEMENT

Dow Up Today By Almost 400, S&P and NASDAQ Gained Over 1% - Goes To Something Bigger...

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
You read these liberals' stupid ass shit comments every time the Dow takes a hit one day: "I told you so...", "Oh my God, Trump is an idiot for imposing tariffs..." etc. etc. etc...

Yeah, you liberals told us alright- told us how ignorant and full of BITCHASSNESS you are. Told us how strong the stench of your collective vaginal cavity stenches up this Board with your never-ending teenage girl emotional meltdowns over every hourly thing that Trump does.

You liberals continue to show yourselves as rock solid, stone cold LOSERS. Believe it. And you're going to get your ass kicked in the Midterm Elections because your beloved DNC is as broke as Warren Sapp in Bankruptcy Court and your political platform is to call everyone a racist until you claim a hollow moral victory that doesn't even exist.

Leave it to liberals to complain about tariffs, tweets, tickers on the stock market, and trade wars without having ANY clue that any SHORT TERM impact that may be perceived as negative is all MEHTODICALLY CALCULATED to restructure NAFTA, get China to move on North Korea and improve our trade deficit with that country, strengthen our Southern border and actually help, you know, AMERICANS first... And so much more.

It is laughable watching you liberals come on this Board with your daily, GRADE A, BITCHASSNESS and whine like limp-wristed pusses you are.

Time for a Rocky Patel Twentieth Anniversary Cigar and a Basil Hayden smoked Old Fashioned at the Cigar Bar while I celebrate with my friends over the rock solid increased tax return I just found out I am receiving this year under Trumpenomics.

Liberals- go watch Rachael Maddow's boner on MSNBC while feeding your cats and drinking shirley temples.

It's just so f**king good.

#MAGA

Last edited:
No doubt Jay (Honeyiv) continues to file extensions for his clients. Honey whips through those 1040 easy forms with ease, but the others stumble him when he's 3 Kettle one's in...don't expect much from him until late April.

No doubt Jay (Honeyiv) continues to file extensions for his clients. Honey whips through those 1040 easy forms with ease, but the others stumble him when he's 3 Kettle one's in...don't expect much from him until late April.

LOL. Glad to see you back! We called off the search anyway long ago! All good. Get one of those "I've fallen and can't get up beepers". Good investment.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT