ADVERTISEMENT

Dr Ford statements

JTH007

SuperCane
Jan 4, 2014
CANESPORT
I liked this comment....
“I don’t know who’s house it happened at or even what year it happened. I don’t know if I got there before everyone else or after. I don’t know how I got there or how I got home over 8 miles away (at the age of 15).

My life time friend doesn’t remember any of this ( and the other 3 people I said were there testified under oath they don’t know anything about this).

I have a fear of flying , but have no problem jet-setting all over the world while on vacation. I’ve been on airplanes more in the past two months than most people in a year, but my fear is completely legit.

I don’t know who paid for my hotel and polygraph test( the afternoon of my grandmothers funeral, or maybe it was the next day, who knows). And guess what? I flew there. Oh and that polygraph, it was only two questions, neither of which were about Kavanaugh. But hey, I passed so that’s all that matters. And my PhD in psychology definitely, in no way, helped me with it or my testimony today.

My friends on the beach encouraged me to continue contacting the media with my story (because we were running out of time). I can’t name them, so we’ll just call them beach friends. Yet while giving such great advice, none were willing to be character witnesses. Meanwhile, Judge Kavanaugh had hundreds of character witnesses step up in a matter of days.

My lawyers, out of the kindness of their hearts, are helping me for FREE yet I have a “needed” gofundme page that currently is sitting at $473,622. I’m so desperately in need of help there’s even a second gofundme with $209,987. I promise though I’m not getting anything out of my testimony, that money is just going to cover my expenses.

I’m super smart. I have a PhD and I teach graduate students. I know lots of big words, but it should be totally believable that I don’t understand basic questions.

I was the only person in the United States that didn’t know Congress agreed to come to me instead of me going to DC. They really do care about my flying phobia after all”

I liked this comment....
“I don’t know who’s house it happened at or even what year it happened. I don’t know if I got there before everyone else or after. I don’t know how I got there or how I got home over 8 miles away (at the age of 15).

My life time friend doesn’t remember any of this ( and the other 3 people I said were there testified under oath they don’t know anything about this).

I have a fear of flying , but have no problem jet-setting all over the world while on vacation. I’ve been on airplanes more in the past two months than most people in a year, but my fear is completely legit.

I don’t know who paid for my hotel and polygraph test( the afternoon of my grandmothers funeral, or maybe it was the next day, who knows). And guess what? I flew there. Oh and that polygraph, it was only two questions, neither of which were about Kavanaugh. But hey, I passed so that’s all that matters. And my PhD in psychology definitely, in no way, helped me with it or my testimony today.

My friends on the beach encouraged me to continue contacting the media with my story (because we were running out of time). I can’t name them, so we’ll just call them beach friends. Yet while giving such great advice, none were willing to be character witnesses. Meanwhile, Judge Kavanaugh had hundreds of character witnesses step up in a matter of days.

My lawyers, out of the kindness of their hearts, are helping me for FREE yet I have a “needed” gofundme page that currently is sitting at $473,622. I’m so desperately in need of help there’s even a second gofundme with $209,987. I promise though I’m not getting anything out of my testimony, that money is just going to cover my expenses.

I’m super smart. I have a PhD and I teach graduate students. I know lots of big words, but it should be totally believable that I don’t understand basic questions.

I was the only person in the United States that didn’t know Congress agreed to come to me instead of me going to DC. They really do care about my flying phobia after all”

The left are a disgrace to our nation.

I liked this comment....

You covered all the bases--except Sheila Jackson is a good friend of mine
  1. SheilaJackson Lee caught slipping ‘envelope’ to Ford’s ...

Reactions: grbcane and JTH007
The question that should be asked is this,

When the FBI investigation comes back clean, the 7th such investigation, how many Democrats will vote to confirm Kavanaugh?

The answer is zero. None of them would vote to confirm under any set of circumstances. Why do the republicans continue to try to play nice when the Dems always take such a hard line?

Flake was confronted in an elevator the other day by 2 paid Soros operatives posing as "survivors" and now he wants to delay. The republicans are playing checkers, some of them not true patriots like Lee and Graham and Cruz while the Dems play 3 d chess.

Reactions: grbcane

When the FBI investigation comes back clean, the 7th such investigation, how many Democrats will vote to confirm Kavanaugh?

The answer is zero. None of them would vote to confirm under any set of circumstances. Why do the republicans continue to try to play nice when the Dems always take such a hard line?

Flake was confronted in an elevator the other day by 2 paid Soros operatives posing as "survivors" and now he wants to delay. The republicans are playing checkers, some of them not true patriots like Lee and Graham and Cruz while the Dems play 3 d chess.
No the Republicans are always trying to be the nice guys except for Graham. They need to wake up and stick together like the Dems do. Flake has zero backbone. Collins and Murkowski just care about their cushy jobs not the country.

I’m sorry but if she had that kinda of trauma. She would remember every detail of the incident. You do not go through that trauma and have a memory loss.
Liberal are horrible and disgusting

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
I liked this comment....

You pick apart the testimony of the accuser yet make no comment about that of the blubbering perv. Do you really think someone like that deserves a seat on the highest court? Pathetic!

The drunken perv has about as much of a chance 0f getting a clean report as I do of winning the Lotto!

You pick apart the testimony of the accuser yet make no comment about that of the blubbering perv. Do you really think someone like that deserves a seat on the highest court? Pathetic!

At a minimum, the guy has exposed himself as a complete political hack masquerading as an objective jurist, who randomly lies and throws out conspiracy theories about the left in order to get himself approved at SCOTUS. So being an alleged rapist aside, that alone is disqualifying, as is the way he conducted himself at the hearing the other day when he deflected questions about his own past by asking Senators if they like Beer or have blacked out in the past. There isn't a job interview I know of where the candidate behaves that way and can rationally expect to end up being hired.

What really pisses me off,is that it will be a one sided investigation, all the accusers at the very least should have to testify under oath,with the threat of perjury. They won’t look into the Democratic operatives running this sham. Complete double standard.

What could be found over the course of a week that hasn't been found in the previous 6 investigations?

The events in question took place before Kavanaugh was 18, so a standard background investigation wouldn't have gone back that far.

What evidence is there of that? I’ll answer none. What’s pathetic is making that accusation, when you have no evidence. She has provided nothing to back up her credibility

Reactions: e_cushing
The events in question took place before Kavanaugh was 18, so a standard background investigation wouldn't have gone back that far.
These events wouldn’t even cause an investigation in the real world, no evidence, and the person would not be judged credible, because of being unable provide basic details.

Reactions: e_cushing
These events wouldn’t even cause an investigation in the real world, no evidence, and the person would not be judged credible, because of being unable provide basic details.
There should be 2 investigations this week. One on Kavanaugh and one into Doc Ford. Take a week, look at her emails, finances, her communication with People associated with George Soros and the Democrats. When the charges prove to be unfounded she should be prosecuted. The wasted time and money as well as the emotional effects on the Kavanaugh family. She should not be allowed to walk away from this with over a million in cash and no repercussions.

Reactions: ZEKEMUG and grbcane
At a minimum, the guy has exposed himself as a complete political hack masquerading as an objective jurist, who randomly lies and throws out conspiracy theories about the left in order to get himself approved at SCOTUS. So being an alleged rapist aside, that alone is disqualifying, as is the way he conducted himself at the hearing the other day when he deflected questions about his own past by asking Senators if they like Beer or have blacked out in the past. There isn't a job interview I know of where the candidate behaves that way and can rationally expect to end up being hired.
Raoul, I have to give you credit, you parrot the new dem talking point verbatim. Can't disqualify with evidence, so we'll use his defense against him.

What evidence is there of that? I’ll answer none. What’s pathetic is making that accusation, when you have no evidence. She has provided nothing to back up her credibility
What accusation? I was referring to his testimony where he was combative, evasive and lied about his drinking behavior according to classmates.

There should be 2 investigations this week. One on Kavanaugh and one into Doc Ford. Take a week, look at her emails, finances, her communication with People associated with George Soros and the Democrats. When the charges prove to be unfounded she should be prosecuted. The wasted time and money as well as the emotional effects on the Kavanaugh family. She should not be allowed to walk away from this with over a million in cash and no repercussions.
What accusation? I was referring to his testimony where he was combative, evasive and lied about his drinking behavior according to classmates.

Please, I’ve never seen more powerful testimony, more incredible when you think how hard it is to defend yourself, when the accuser can’t remember the time or place.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Lmao the sad part about this post is you actually believe what she says after all of the testimony. If you are that gullible I feel bad for you.

ADVERTISEMENT