ADVERTISEMENT

Dr?

Allied2651

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 25, 2005
For all of you that made fun of the first ladies accent or the fact that she wasn't born in the U.S., or she was Trumps this or that, we now have a future first lady that wants to call herself Dr! I think we should call her Dr. How about Dr. Dipsh-t! Any other ideas for a nickname?

• Haha
Reactions: edtuna
She's earned the right to be referred to as Dr. and has been referred to as such for years, so why would she suddenly change now ?

For all of you that made fun of the first ladies accent or the fact that she wasn't born in the U.S., or she was Trumps this or that, we now have a future first lady that wants to call herself Dr! I think we should call her Dr. How about Dr. Dipsh-t! Any other ideas for a nickname?
Former First Lady Melanoma Trump is going back to pole dancing in her former country

Dr. Detroit ... Arrr Arrrr

Reactions: Allied2651

Ah, not sure what the issue is .. but she has a Doctorate in Education .. in the academic community teachers who have their doctorate are referred to as "Doctor". When I was in grad school I had a finance prof who happened to be an attorney and had a JD .. HE wanted to be called doctor as his law degree was "Doctor of Jurisprudence" . .and I refused as in the law field after getting a JD .. you can go on for another year and get a DOCTORATE in Law .. which he did not have. Jill Biden however does have a Doctorate in Education.

Reactions: cems52 and Raoul2
Ah, not sure what the issue is .. but she has a Doctorate in Education .. in the academic community teachers who have their doctorate are referred to as "Doctor". When I was in grad school I had a finance prof who happened to be an attorney and had a JD .. HE wanted to be called doctor as his law degree was "Doctor of Jurisprudence" . .and I refused as in the law field after getting a JD .. you can go on for another year and get a DOCTORATE in Law .. which he did not have. Jill Biden however does have a Doctorate in Education.
For all of the talk about narcissistic behavior this year, isn't "wanting" to be called Dr. a narcissistic trait?

For all of the talk about narcissistic behavior this year, isn't "wanting" to be called Dr. a narcissistic trait?

Its perfectly normal given that's what PhDs commonly do. Its actually very strange that people seem to not know about something that is already fairly common practice.

Trump is literally the textbook definition of a narcissist, which has absolutely nothing to do with the other topic.

Dr. Jill Biden will apparently continue teaching during while her husband is President - a noble thing to do.

Teach what drivers ed... Another Biden who claims she has a claim to a doctorate degree...

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍..ok

Reactions: Allied2651
Its perfectly normal given that's what PhDs commonly do. Its actually very strange that people seem to not know about something that is already fairly common practice.

Trump is literally the textbook definition of a narcissist, which has absolutely nothing to do with the other topic.

And u know this because u have a doctorate as Jill Biden..👍👍👍👍😂😂😂😂😂😂

You figure it out, pervert.
You said it, not me. Nuns tits are important to nuns. Your brain is obviously not important to you. You and CD have to be joined at the hip. Dumb and Dumber. Ha,ha,ha. What a tool.

PHD

I was with you till it stopped making sense. Every law school grad gets a robe with three stripes. They are hooded. Its a Juris Doctor which is a doctor of laws. There is no additional year program for a Doctorate in Law. Thats silly. Now, you can go get an LLM, this proves that the JD is not a terminal degree, its a professional designation, similar to the MD in that respect. Both were expected to acquire field experience to augment the formal education (rotations for physicians, internships for attorneys). Phd and E.d. are actual terminal degrees

We agree on Jill, we also agree that your professor was a putz for asking to be called Doctor. RIP Dean Hausler who would invariably roll up on law students with a snearing "good day Doctor"...very Hanibal Lecturish.

DR.Frankenstien or Dr. Detroit whatever you prefer is feeling left out. Her insistence on being called Dr is her little personal insecurity in a Democratic swamp that only respects the scum that can move up by distinguishing themselves with titles. Who gives a F--k! Her best future is making dinner and keeping Sleepy Joe awake. Her duties should be to keep the Geritol coming.

DR.Frankenstien or Dr. Detroit whatever you prefer is feeling left out. Her insistence on being called Dr is her little personal insecurity in a Democratic swamp that only respects the scum that can move up by distinguishing themselves with titles. Who gives a F--k! Her best future is making dinner and keeping Sleepy Joe awake. Her duties should be to keep the Geritol coming.
What kind of third rate university did you attend where folks with terminal degrees didn't call themselves Dr.? Do I call my cousin Dr.? no, my sister Dr.? no, my ex Dr.? no, my childhood bestie Dr.? no, but her students, her patients, her clients and his hospital staff do so respectively. Duh...

Dr. Ruth and her Ed.D. says high.

A doctorate degree is a doctorate degree. Makes no difference what field
Oh really...I guess the training a dumb ass attorney gets is as important as the training a Heart or Brain surgeon gets to help ones life. One saves lives, one trains to make lives miserable. How can you put those degrees on the same level. Analogy is Division one vs. Division two football players.

You said it, not me. Nuns tits are important to nuns. Your brain is obviously not important to you. You and CD have to be joined at the hip. Dumb and Dumber. Ha,ha,ha. What a tool.

You are one slow mofo. If you don't understand the sarcasm intended by my statement stop posting. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Leave me out of your nonsensical points of view please and thank you! I am minding my own business. Leave me alone.

You obviously are not a JD. If you go on for another year in law school, you get an LLM( master of law ). It takes two to three years after that to get an SJD ( Doctor of Juridical Science ).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT