ADVERTISEMENT

Dumbass Dolphin owner Ross to bring back Tannenbaum

JTH007

SuperCane
Jan 4, 2014
CANESPORT
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — The Miami Dolphins' disappointing season had owner Stephen Ross cursing Sunday.

"I hate losing," said Ross, who included an expletive in the sentence and quickly apologized for his language. Despite his frustration, he said coach Adam Gase and the team's top two personnel executives will be retained.

Gase will be back for a third season in 2018. Executive vice president of football operations Mike Tannenbaum and general manager Chris Grier will also return, but Ross said he's eager to turn the page following a 6-10 season.

"It's a new year. We need it," Ross said after Miami closed out the season with a 22-16 loss to Buffalo. "I'm terribly disappointed. ... You put as much as I put into a team and trying to do all the right things to win, how can you not be disappointed?"

We have the 11th pick in the draft... the dolphins will select another Offensive lineman that would have been available in the 2nd round

Hoping they draft Baker Mayfield but he will likely be drafted by the Jets/Bills/Patriots at some point and will pound the Dolphins for a decade

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT