ADVERTISEMENT

Election Fraud...Here's the Evidence!

2016 election was even worse. Absolutely stole that election. Every poll had Clinton winning BIGLY. Oh wait trump winning traditionally blue states by the skin of his teeth were major red flags.

Cheaters!

Finally, we found the millions of votes stolen by Trump and his supporters. @edtuna please arrest this guy. We now know who has been cheating.

Haven’t seen any new post from our canes brother Ed recently....🧐 I hope he’s aight and isn’t dealing with Covid or anything

Reactions: cems52
“This claim about election fraud is disputed” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You know what’s not disputed? Sleepy Joe is an embarrassment and a totally corrupt disgraced 47year swamp creature. Joe will never be legitimate or recognized as POTUS by half the country. So go ahead and follow your swamp rat Biden and we will continue to laugh at you morons as stumbling bumbling Joe make a complete ass of himself everytime he opens his pie hole

Reactions: orly 1022
You know what’s not disputed? Sleepy Joe is an embarrassment and a totally corrupt disgraced 47year swamp creature. Joe will never be legitimate or recognized as POTUS by half the country. So go ahead and follow your swamp rat Biden and we will continue to laugh at you morons as stumbling bumbling Joe make a complete ass of himself everytime he opens his pie hole
Sounds like you have given up overturning the election?

• Haha
Reactions: zackbear and m.dan
Bro, you got nothing. Admit it?

Hardly. Why are they fighting so hard to not allow a proper examination of all the allegations? If it’s nothing ? What are they trying to hide? Half the country ain’t buying this sh$t man. I realize your on the half who is buying it. But he will never be legit if they don’t allow the signature matches and complete transparency of all the machines.

Hardly. Why are they fighting so hard to not allow a proper examination of all the allegations? If it’s nothing ? What are they trying to hide? Half the country ain’t buying this sh$t man. I realize your on the half who is buying it. But he will never be legit if they don’t allow the signature matches and complete transparency of all the machines.

Can we do the same in Florida and NC?

😂😂😂😂 Here’s what’s not disputed dawg, on January 20th, clownazz DT becomes a regular civilian again——if he’s out of pocket with the law, we’ll certainly find out!! peace out

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: gdowning70
How do you know?? Did CNN tell you! Lol
Deflection much? Here’s what we both KNOW (no made up shyt) DT will become a civilian again in 28 days whether you get on here and spam TF out of the lounge or not... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You are right. All the Trump appointed trial judges are in on the steal; especially in Georgia, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.
‘However the biggest ones on the payroll of Biden’s fake win are the last three Supreme Court appointees.
I think we should do away with the independent judiciary and have them a part of the ‘
“ Trump Party “ like they do inVenezuela and Cuba.Then this would really make “America Great Again”!

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52 and zackbear
You are right. All the Trump appointed trial judges are in on the steal; especially in Georgia, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.
‘However the biggest ones on the payroll of Biden’s fake win are the last three Supreme Court appointees.
I think we should do away with the independent judiciary and have them a part of the ‘
“ Trump Party “ like they do inVenezuela and Cuba.Then this would really make “America Great Again”!
Half the country ain’t buying this BS. Keep believing what you want.

Half the country ain’t buying this BS. Keep believing what you want.
No, it’s only the Trump Koolaide drinkers, and those who deny reality.
Face it- Trump doesn’t care about his office,his party, or the country;
Only about himself.
Watch for his last month, it will be really entertaining! Bad for his office,his party and especially our country.
As for those who can’t see this I will once again quote the psychiatrists:
DENIAL IS NOT JUST A RIVER IN EGYPT !

Reactions: gdowning70
Funny you call ByeDon a disgrace and embarrassment. Have you seen trump the last 4 year. Liar bully fraud disgrace cheater now crybaby. Bigly the worst President in history.
Half the country. You trump deranged fools can deny it all you want. President Trump is loved and still has massive support.

Finally, we found the millions of votes stolen by Trump and his supporters. @edtuna please arrest this guy. We now know who has been cheating.

Rudy doesn’t care who or what stole the election he just needs hard evidence it was..Here you go Rudy..The US Supreme Court awaits...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT