ADVERTISEMENT

End of Biden thread

Defeated. I told you no one was interested in counting. Low energy like Biden!
Nope,gotta be conscious of what you take in. Got in the lounge to speak on police officers abusing the trust of the people and those that were corrupt. Got sucked into the dems vs republican bullshit. The countdown was for @majus12 because he promised to do one.

Gamecane1979. I applaud you for your efforts in posting a "daily update". I liked the format. The idea of a daily place to comment positive or negative on recent events, then move on to the next day. Too many threads on this board devolve into an amorphous blob with posters name calling and regurgitating old stuff.

Nope,gotta be conscious of what you take in. Got in the lounge to speak on police officers abusing the trust of the people and those that were corrupt. Got sucked into the dems vs republican bullshit. The countdown was for @majus12 because he promised to do one.
WTF?????????????
I promised to do one?????????
I counted down Trump intermittently, NEVER started a thread !
Enjoy wasting your efforts.
I forgot about your countdown til this thread!
Have a great day 79!!!

If this is the final Biden Day xxx" I'll leave it with the photo that I think best summarizes his presidency to date:

Last day posting this. Really can't stand politics and the energy in this lounge isn't enjoyable. Enjoy your day and stay safe.
LMAO It was an absurd thought!
Glad and scary that you took the time to post daily, and think of me! The purpose behind your thread.
Talk about “biting your nose to spite your face”
Glad you came to your senses 79,

WTF?????????????
I promised to do one?????????
I counted down Trump intermittently, NEVER started a thread !
Enjoy wasting your efforts.
I forgot about your countdown til this thread!
Have a great day 79!!!
You were saying you were going to do the day thing with Trump or something and that's what inspired the thread. And how could it be a wasted effort? I enjoyed getting a rise out of a few idiots on here. But it's very little actual political value or much value overall in the lounge so I'm over it. Going for billionaire status by 50 and this ain't helping the cause.

You were saying you were going to do the day thing with Trump or something and that's what inspired the thread. And how could it be a wasted effort? I enjoyed getting a rise out of a few idiots on here. But it's very little actual political value or much value overall in the lounge so I'm over it. Going for billionaire status by 50 and this ain't helping the cause.
Say what?

Good luck!

Reactions: gamecane1979
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT