ADVERTISEMENT

Everyone on this board needs to link to whatever sources they are talking about

Sugar-Cane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 15, 2008
All the posts here are vague allusions to what I can only assume are Facebook posts written in crayon.

Just to follow my own advice here's a bunch of threads that assume we're all psychics:

Reactions: central17
using your list,,,,,,

1) POLITICSKavanuagh Rape Accuser Confesses She Lied, Was Never Raped, Never Even Met The Man this is the actual article. A quick find on search. The OP cut and pasted the whole art
2)Biden may owe as much as $500,000 in back taxes, report says the thread actually has an art on it from the NyTimes,,,,
3)Court rules for Florida governor, reinstates ban on mask mandates in state's schools this is on going drama. Biden actually awarded the county that rebelled against the Gov $150K , not a very good leader , if he is promoting mutiny. Yahoo! News Follow Biden administration awards $150K to Florida district that resisted DeSantis ban on mask mandates

4) this is an opinion , as of yet comrade president Biden hasn't stripped that right from us 😉
5) Biden's approval rating hits new low in latest Gallup poll

All the posts here are vague allusions to what I can only assume are Facebook posts written in crayon.

Just to follow my own advice here's a bunch of threads that assume we're all psychics:

Hey look the source police... haha

using your list,,,,,,

1) POLITICSKavanuagh Rape Accuser Confesses She Lied, Was Never Raped, Never Even Met The Man this is the actual article. A quick find on search. The OP cut and pasted the whole art
2)Biden may owe as much as $500,000 in back taxes, report says the thread actually has an art on it from the NyTimes,,,,
3)Court rules for Florida governor, reinstates ban on mask mandates in state's schools this is on going drama. Biden actually awarded the county that rebelled against the Gov $150K , not a very good leader , if he is promoting mutiny. Yahoo! News Follow Biden administration awards $150K to Florida district that resisted DeSantis ban on mask mandates

4) this is an opinion , as of yet comrade president Biden hasn't stripped that right from us 😉
5) Biden's approval rating hits new low in latest Gallup poll

ROFLMAO No one expects you could. Your Mr. Disinformation 🤣 😂🤣😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT