ADVERTISEMENT

Ex Republican lawmaker Guilty Of Raping Teen Intern

hawaiian cane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2003
Honolulu, Hawaii
On 04/29/2022 and after 11 hours of deliberation, an Idaho jury has found disgraced ex Idaho GOP state lawmaker Aaron Von Ehlinger guilty of raping a 19-year-old intern last year after a dinner date.
The decision followed a lurid 3 day trial which Von Ehlinger vehemently disputed the allegations, insisting the encounter was consensual. But even though his accuser who testified under the pseudonym Jane Doe, fled the courtroom part way thru her emotional testimony, the jury was able to hear powerful testimony from Doe's mother, as well as a hospital nurse who examined Doe in the aftermath of the attack.
The dramatic courtroom exit by Von Ehlinger's accuser set up what appeared to be a insurmountable hurdle for prosecutors. But jurors found enough evidence for a guilty verdict.
I started this thread because there are some on this message board who perpetuate the lie that liberals are sick F_ _KS, losers, liars, vermin and all that other good stuff. It happens on both sides.
BTW if Jane Doe is found to be pregnant will she be given an opportunity to abort her pregnancy? I am a firm believer for women who are victims of sex assault, rape be given every opportunity and options available to her and family. Even if Jane Doe isnt pregnant, She will carry this horrible experience with her for a very long time, maybe life.

On 04/29/2022 and after 11 hours of deliberation, an Idaho jury has found disgraced ex Idaho GOP state lawmaker Aaron Von Ehlinger guilty of raping a 19-year-old intern last year after a dinner date.
The decision followed a lurid 3 day trial which Von Ehlinger vehemently disputed the allegations, insisting the encounter was consensual. But even though his accuser who testified under the pseudonym Jane Doe, fled the courtroom part way thru her emotional testimony, the jury was able to hear powerful testimony from Doe's mother, as well as a hospital nurse who examined Doe in the aftermath of the attack.
The dramatic courtroom exit by Von Ehlinger's accuser set up what appeared to be a insurmountable hurdle for prosecutors. But jurors found enough evidence for a guilty verdict.
I started this thread because there are some on this message board who perpetuate the lie that liberals are sick F_ _KS, losers, liars, vermin and all that other good stuff. It happens on both sides.
BTW if Jane Doe is found to be pregnant will she be given an opportunity to abort her pregnancy? I am a firm believer for women who are victims of sex assault, rape be given every opportunity and options available to her and family. Even if Jane Doe isnt pregnant, She will carry this horrible experience with her for a very long time, maybe life.
Well, at least the guy was 1) straight and 2) the girl was legal.

With the HOMOS...they nail any little boy they can find. Facts.

Kind of brings back memories of Monica...

Reactions: mahb
Yeah unfortunately this is definitely a life experience. Someone in the family experienced this and still goes to counseling and this happened when she was 17. Now she is well into her 70's and this will never go away. Which is why people should have the right to abort a child if it means saving their own life.

I am one of those people that don't really get into the idea that Republicans are rapist because they are Republican etc etc etc. I just can't stand the mentality they always walk around with about "Liberals" like they aren't out there doing the same things they accuse liberals of doing if not on a much wider scale. I always believed people are people. They are members of the party that suites there best interest. The party isn't who they are. If you are a douche you can join either party.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Is your point about bringing up a Republican politician that apparently raped an intern news to you because he was a Republican? So no Democrats have committed crimes in the past?
Has your leprosy gone to your brain?
Plain and simple, your a complete and utter moron!

This all U got .. hahaha .. You fuccking Dems are a pc of work…
WOW HUGE NEWS.. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: Allied2651
This all U got .. hahaha .. You fuccking Dems are a pc of work…
WOW HUGE NEWS.. 🤡🤡🤡🤡
This isnt just about a adult male taking advantage of a 19=year-old female who trusted him. Its also has connections to roe vs Wade. You repubs are hell bent on taking away women's rights.

This isnt just about a adult male taking advantage of a 19=year-old female who trusted him. Its also has connections to roe vs Wade. You repubs are hell bent on taking away women's rights.
Over 80% of Americans polled think abortion should be illegal after the first trimester.

Von Ehlinger sounds like a piece of crap and deserves maximum punishment. Let's just pray Kamala doesn't bail him out and get him in front of Judge Brown Jackson for lighter sentencing.

Reactions: genghiscane
Over 80% of Americans polled think abortion should be illegal after the first trimester.
Exactly, these Roe v Wade proponents miss the main holding in the case . Although the court , relying on very specious reasoning in cases finding “ unspecified” rights not found in the constitution, ( Griswold v Conn US Sup Ct) limited a states ability to prohibit abortion, it did recognize the rights of the unborn.
The science has now developed regarding the development of a fetus and their viability.
So I expect that SOCTUS will not overturn Roe. Rather they will modify the ruling , and allow states to further limit the ability to abort. The Mississippi law will stand .
As to this case , the issue of so called date rape is tricky. Consent needs to be obtained. But I’m sure that there are certain instances where an inebriated gal , has regrets and turns a drunken romp into an accusation.
Who really knows what went down here .
The jury was convinced apparently.

Last edited:

I'm sure it had nothing to do with him being a Republican. Unless of course you have data suggesting Republicans are more inclined to be rapists.

I'm sure it had nothing to do with him being a Republican. Unless of course you have data suggesting Republicans are more inclined to be rapists.
No, Im saying some folks on this board keep repeating The Left are nothing but vermin, POS, douche bags, liars, cheats, etc., just saying

Sick of this shit, the whole world of government politics is ****ed.

Yeah unfortunately this is definitely a life experience. Someone in the family experienced this and still goes to counseling and this happened when she was 17. Now she is well into her 70's and this will never go away. Which is why people should have the right to abort a child if it means saving their own life.

I am one of those people that don't really get into the idea that Republicans are rapist because they are Republican etc etc etc. I just can't stand the mentality they always walk around with about "Liberals" like they aren't out there doing the same things they accuse liberals of doing if not on a much wider scale. I always believed people are people. They are members of the party that suites there best interest. The party isn't who they are. If you are a douche you can join either party.
Never thought I’d agree with cd but his last paragraph is spot on. People are ****ed up end of story. You’ll find good and bad in every industry from teachers, uber drivers, cops, politicians, soft ware tikoons, etc, etc.

Just seems like politicians are the worst. Maybe because they’re in the spot light but I doubt it. They get away with more shit than anyone. I’d say wait till the investigation is over but we all know how investigations regarding politicians end up.

Reactions: central17
No, Im saying some folks on this board keep repeating The Left are nothing but vermin, POS, douche bags, liars, cheats, etc., just saying
I also posted about what has to happen when a girl in her ealry teens is raped. The girl and her family has to be given a choice: let the pregnancy run full term and have a child take care of a child. That would be egregiously wrong. Or allow the family to make the decision to abort. The family may not have the means to support the infant and should the infant be born with a birth defect that is either untreatable or incurable why prolong the agony?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT