ADVERTISEMENT

Excluding the non vaccinated from certain activities

cortez55403

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 14, 2004
Passions run high as to whether it’s permissible to mandate masks or proof of vaccinations at various private, public or business functions. Opinions vary widely across the country.

For me, I have (for the first time) received invitations to three events where non vaccinated people are not allowed to attend:

*September football game in Las Vegas. Dolphins at Raiders. Without proof of vaccination, tickets holders cannot enter the stadium,

*October wedding in California. The non vaccinated are asked to defer meeting the bride and groom to a future date when Covid has subsided. Those attending are asked just to say that they’re vaccinated…no proof required.

*November wedding in Miami. Attendees must be vaccinated and must email proof of vaccination with the RSVP.

Reaction: The restrictions on the non vaccinated are getting tougher and tougher. Employers are free to demand vaccinations of their workforces. United Airlines , for example, demands vaccinations for all its employees. Those who qualify for a religious or health exception to this policy will be put on unpaid leave. They cannot come to work.

For me, I am happy with these restrictions as the country needs to move past this disease. Our early strong start has faded and the disease persists. Choosing to be unvaccinated remains a right. But those who make that choice are forfeiting full participation in employment and social opportunities.

Your experience and reaction? Thanks.

For me, I am happy with these restrictions as the country needs to move past this disease.

But but but Biden said that was the case for the 4th of July if you were vaccinated correct??? 2 steps forward, 3 steps back with this administration. Yet do not forget Biden/Heels Up did not believe in ‘Warp Speed’ but are taking credit for it. Come on man!

But but but Biden said that was the case for the 4th of July if you were vaccinated correct??? 2 steps forward, 3 steps back with this administration. Yet do not forget Biden/Heels Up did not believe in ‘Warp Speed’ but are taking credit for it. Come on man!
Sorry, I cannot follow your argument.

It's become so politicized along with the medical community providing various opinions on Covid 19 and these varients that so far no one seems to be getting it right. Live your life! If you are not vaccinated and are excluded from an event you still have the personal choice to get vaccinated or not. This country is 63% vaccinated with at least one vaccine and it's still not stopping these viruses. With no vaccination success, you might as well make your own choices. If we see success in one direction taken vs another,then people should follow that path.
On a political note, the Chinese Communists need to pay for what they have done. If it turns out that Fauci is complicit, string his ass upside down like they did to Mussolini!

Just read on the CNBC website results of a study of 600k new Covid infections between April and July of this year:

*unvaccinated were 4.5 times more likely to get the virus
*unvaccinated were 10 times more likely to be hospitalized
*unvaccinated were 11 times more likely to die from the disease

Reactions: SolarCane
Just read on the CNBC website results of a study of 600k new Covid infections between April and July of this year:

*unvaccinated were 4.5 times more likely to get the virus
*unvaccinated were 10 times more likely to be hospitalized
*unvaccinated were 11 times more likely to die from the disease
Those stats are correct. It’s their business, not yours. You are vaccinated and protected. Move on

Reactions: orly 1022
Sorry, I cannot follow your argument.
I thought you mentioned you like the restrictions so we can move past this disease? Sleepy Joe said if you were vaccinated, we would be past this for the 4th of July. Correct me if I am wrong Cortez- Did "Operation Warp Speed" not do anything to provide vaccination shots for the American population that the current administration said they would not take yet have had their shots? Are you that ignorant?

I enjoy the Californians that travel through this state on vacation and admit when they are from the state of Cali: "We are not those type of Californians that you see/read about in the media."

Reactions: WillyFistergash
I thought you mentioned you like the restrictions so we can move past this disease? Sleepy Joe said if you were vaccinated, we would be past this for the 4th of July. Correct me if I am wrong Cortez- Did "Operation Warp Speed" not do anything to provide vaccination shots for the American population that the current administration said they would not take yet have had their shots? Are you that ignorant?

I enjoy the Californians that travel through this state on vacation and admit when they are from the state of Cali: "We are not those type of Californians that you see/read about in the media."

Donald, it still is difficult to trace your line of thought. But, I will try:

*Biden set a vaccination target for July 4. We fell slightly short and then lost momentum due to anti vaxers (18%) and vaccine hesitant (12%). While trying to convince this 30% group, the Delta variant emerged pushing up infection rates.

*Operation Warpspeed was helpful, no doubt. Trump’s rampage against wearing masks was extremely unhelpful. He led the politicization of the Covid strategies.

*Don’t know where you live and where you get your California stereotypes.

Last edited:

*Biden set a vaccination target for July 4. We fell slightly short and then lost momentum due to anti vaxers (18%) and vaccine hesitant (12%). While trying to convince this 30% group, the Delta variant emerged pushing up infection rates.

*Operation Warpspeed was helpful, no doubt. Trump’s rampage against wearing masks was extremely unhelpful. He led the politicization of the Covid strategies.

So the African American community is to be blamed due to that demographic being the most % unvaxed.

Once again Cortez you come in with plausible deniability with your comments. For the record, I live between ‘two of those most high risk states’ of Florida & Wyoming. Californian’s that visit Wyoming because they cannot stand their own state’s restrictions (peeps that walk around w gloves & 2 masks also) are the people that have made the comment as mentioned by me in above at my business in Wyoming. Otherwise, I fully support Governor DeSantis in Florida.

I apologize I am so difficult for you to trace my line of thought.....

Reactions: krvanness

Seriously Cortez? Trump led the politicization of the Covid strategies? You do recall last Fall when both Biden and Harris questioned their trust in a vaccine managed by Trump, do you not? in fact, I believe Harris said flat out she wouldn't get a vaccine he was associated with...you know, the same one you have cruising through your bloodstream.

Passions run high as to whether it’s permissible to mandate masks or proof of vaccinations at various private, public or business functions. Opinions vary widely across the country.

For me, I have (for the first time) received invitations to three events where non vaccinated people are not allowed to attend:

*September football game in Las Vegas. Dolphins at Raiders. Without proof of vaccination, tickets holders cannot enter the stadium,

*October wedding in California. The non vaccinated are asked to defer meeting the bride and groom to a future date when Covid has subsided. Those attending are asked just to say that they’re vaccinated…no proof required.

*November wedding in Miami. Attendees must be vaccinated and must email proof of vaccination with the RSVP.

Reaction: The restrictions on the non vaccinated are getting tougher and tougher. Employers are free to demand vaccinations of their workforces. United Airlines , for example, demands vaccinations for all its employees. Those who qualify for a religious or health exception to this policy will be put on unpaid leave. They cannot come to work.

For me, I am happy with these restrictions as the country needs to move past this disease. Our early strong start has faded and the disease persists. Choosing to be unvaccinated remains a right. But those who make that choice are forfeiting full participation in employment and social opportunities.

Love when people identify themselves as bigots so easily. Hope you enjoy all those events. Can’t wait until one person tests positive after the wedding, please report back on the panic that ensues.

It's become so politicized along with the medical community providing various opinions on Covid 19 and these varients that so far no one seems to be getting it right. Live your life! If you are not vaccinated and are excluded from an event you still have the personal choice to get vaccinated or not. This country is 63% vaccinated with at least one vaccine and it's still not stopping these viruses. With no vaccination success, you might as well make your own choices. If we see success in one direction taken vs another,then people should follow that path.
On a political note, the Chinese Communists need to pay for what they have done. If it turns out that Fauci is complicit, string his ass upside down like they did to Mussolini!
No vaccination success? Read the Cortez 55403 post below yours. Are you claiming stats are not factual? Easily verified.

No vaccination success? Read the Cortez 55403 post below yours. Are you claiming stats are not factual? Easily verified.
It's not the number of vaccines administered it's the results of the vaccines. At 63% vaccinated we are still dealing with hospitals that are at max capacity. No end in site. Maybe it will take 80% vaccinated before we see some positive results.

It's not the number of vaccines administered it's the results of the vaccines. At 63% vaccinated we are still dealing with hospitals that are at max capacity. No end in site. Maybe it will take 80% vaccinated before we see some positive results.

He doesn’t understand covid is never going away it’s here forever, even if were a hundred percent as a nation.

Reactions: 6882 and Allied2651

My reaction is that I am vaccinated and it's none of your business. My reaction is that people vaccinated are getting and spreading Covid so it really doesn't matter. My reaction is that if you aren't vaccinated it is YOU who might be playing Russian Roulette with your health although I'm not sure and NEITHER is the medical community.

most people in the hospital are unvaccinated.

of course the virus isn't gonna go away 100%. but if everyone got vaccinated, they could deal with it like the flu.

And I will add that there seems to be a huge difference between Pfizer and Moderna with Pfizer not as effective against Delta. So who is getting bullshyted?

most people in the hospital are unvaccinated.

of course the virus isn't gonna go away 100%. but if everyone got vaccinated, they could deal with it like the flu.
But that's unrealistic. Everyone will not get vaccinated while this Covid keeps mutating into different variants resulting in hospital stays. It will be tough to keep up with talk that these variants will render the existing vaccines ineffective. Seems like there is no end in site. Thank you Chinese Communists!

But that's unrealistic. Everyone will not get vaccinated while this Covid keeps mutating into different variants resulting in hospital stays. It will be tough to keep up with talk that these variants will render the existing vaccines ineffective. Seems like there is no end in site. Thank you Chinese Communists!
you could be right.

i'm of the opinion that it did come from the Wuhan lab. people were sick way back in Sept of 2019 there.

Reactions: Allied2651
If vaccinations are so important why is congress exempt? If it’s that important for health and safety, shouldn’t they be the first getting it to ensure the country can be ran?
Let's take all these politicians and force them to try any future experimental vaccines first. I'm definitely on board with that idea.

Reactions: 6882

Do you think our government should force everyone to get all sorts of other vaccinations or just covid? Where does it end? Or are you ok with their being no end to this sort of thing and hippa laws being a thing of the past?

Do you think our government should force everyone to get all sorts of other vaccinations or just covid? Where does it end? Or are you ok with their being no end to this sort of thing and hippa laws being a thing of the past?

There is no government mandate to get a Covid vaccination or any other vaccination (polio, measles, chicken pox, etc). Rather, governments (and private entities) at a variety of levels (eg vaccines in order to attend schools; restaurants who only serve Covid vaccinated customers; employers who only employ Covid vaccinated people) prohibit participation by unvaccinated people in certain activities. These prohibitions are designed to protect public health.

I think the Covid-related restrictions will shrink and maybe end when Covid near disappears. Covid will not disappear, however, if 25-30% of the population refuses to be vaccinated.

There is no government mandate to get a Covid vaccination or any other vaccination (polio, measles, chicken pox, etc). Rather, governments (and private entities) at a variety of levels (eg vaccines in order to attend schools; restaurants who only serve Covid vaccinated customers; employers who only employ Covid vaccinated people) prohibit participation by unvaccinated people in certain activities. These prohibitions are designed to protect public health.

I think the Covid-related restrictions will shrink and maybe end when Covid near disappears. Covid will not disappear, however, if 25-30% of the population refuses to be vaccinated.
On one side it’s a free country and the private sector/private schools etc should have the right to enforce what ever policies they want. That being said, I believe in the hippa right to keep health records confidential. It’s nobodies business what my health is.

Covid will not disappear until you get immunity from it
The glaring elephant in the room is
If vaccines work and protect you from covid why are unvaccinated people a threat to the vaccinated?
why do vaccinated people fear the unvaccinated?
Because the vaccine doesn’t provide immunity.
The vaccine is an immune booster just like zinc and vitamin d and c it helps your immune system be on red alert.
The media and cdc and this administration have lied for so long about this issue. They trashed science as soon as someone in the field question their opinion.
practicing doctors and scientists and epidemiologist that contradict them are trashed. Is that science? No
Science is supposed to embrace different opinions science is supposed to want their conclusions challenged.
The media was so bent on getting Trump out of office they refused to do their jobs and question the political left.
They trashed hydroxychloroquine they now outright lie about ivermectin. Not the horse wormer but the drug that won a Nobel prize
In 2015, William Campbell and Satoshi Ōmura won the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for its discovery and applications.[14] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines.[15]

Does anyone on the media tell you that? No
And when people speak out about using hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin the media either trashes them or mutes them.
It’s time for citizens to wake up and take back your constitutional rights.
We are supposed to be in charge not 435 partisans in the house or the 100 in the senate and especially not the one person in the White House.
THEY WORK FOR US !!! Now they say I can’t do the things I want send my kids to school or go to work unless I let them stick a needle in my arm with a “vaccine “ that doesn’t provide immunity and doesn’t protect me from getting infected. Please that’s not America
The truth is this is a pandemic of the vaccinated NOT the unvaccinated. The unvaccinated know they are infected and stay home or end up in the hospital but the vaccinated go anywhere they want and could be and probably are the biggest spreaders of all .
why because they are told and think they are immune and they aren’t.

If vaccines work and protect you from covid why are unvaccinated people a threat to the vaccinated?
The vaccine is an immune booster just like zinc and vitamin d and c it helps your immune system be on red alert.
The media and cdc and this administration have lied for so long about this issue. They trashed science as soon as someone in the field question their opinion.
practicing doctors and scientists and epidemiologist that contradict them are trashed. Is that science? No
Science is supposed to embrace different opinions science is supposed to want their conclusions challenged.
The media was so bent on getting Trump out of office they refused to do their jobs and question the political left.
They trashed hydroxychloroquine they now outright lie about ivermectin. Not the horse wormer but the drug that won a Nobel prize
In 2015, William Campbell and Satoshi Ōmura won the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for its discovery and applications.[14] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines.[15]

And when people speak out about using hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin the media either trashes them or mutes them.
We are supposed to be in charge not 435 partisans in the house or the 100 in the senate and especially not the one person in the White House.
THEY WORK FOR US !!! Now they say I can’t do the things I want send my kids to school or go to work unless I let them stick a needle in my arm with a “vaccine “ that doesn’t provide immunity and doesn’t protect me from getting infected. Please that’s not America
The truth is this is a pandemic of the vaccinated NOT the unvaccinated. The unvaccinated know they are infected and stay home or end up in the hospital but the vaccinated go anywhere they want and could be and probably are the biggest spreaders of all .
No capiche.

Excellent post. I also find it odd that the rise in cases correlates with the rise in the vaccination rate, in the summer no less. It makes you wonder if the unvaccinated should be wary of the vaccinated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT