ADVERTISEMENT

Excluding the non vaccinated from certain activities

Excellent post. I also find it odd that the rise in cases correlates with the rise in the vaccination rate, in the summer no less. It makes you wonder if the unvaccinated should be wary of the vaccinated.
Every past pandemic was brought under control through vaccination. If you don't want the vaccine that's your choice but it only makes common sense for the vast majority.

Last edited:
Every past pandemic was brought under control through vaccination. If you don't want the vaccine that's your choice but it only makes common sense for the vast majority.
Vaccination is what we know that has worked in the past. This virus was likely developed by the Chinese Communists in a Lab which got out accidentally or not. Regardless, after 4 and a half million deaths worldwide to this point with this virus and its variants still rageing around the world, these vaccine's have not solved this virus. My point is , How do we know that a man made virus will go away using conventional methods of vaccination?

Vaccination is what we know that has worked in the past. This virus was likely developed by the Chinese Communists in a Lab which got out accidentally or not. Regardless, after 4 and a half million deaths worldwide to this point with this virus and its variants still rageing around the world, these vaccine's have not solved this virus. My point is , How do we know that a man made virus will go away using conventional methods of vaccination?
100%. Also, isn't this the first time this MRNA technology has been in play for a vaccine? I always thought a vaccine contained an element of the virus itself, which is not the case with these vaccines, but I could be dead wrong on this.

Covid will not disappear until you get immunity from it
The glaring elephant in the room is
If vaccines work and protect you from covid why are unvaccinated people a threat to the vaccinated?
why do vaccinated people fear the unvaccinated?
Because the vaccine doesn’t provide immunity.
The vaccine is an immune booster just like zinc and vitamin d and c it helps your immune system be on red alert.
The media and cdc and this administration have lied for so long about this issue. They trashed science as soon as someone in the field question their opinion.
practicing doctors and scientists and epidemiologist that contradict them are trashed. Is that science? No
Science is supposed to embrace different opinions science is supposed to want their conclusions challenged.
The media was so bent on getting Trump out of office they refused to do their jobs and question the political left.
They trashed hydroxychloroquine they now outright lie about ivermectin. Not the horse wormer but the drug that won a Nobel prize
In 2015, William Campbell and Satoshi Ōmura won the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for its discovery and applications.[14] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines.[15]

Does anyone on the media tell you that? No
And when people speak out about using hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin the media either trashes them or mutes them.
It’s time for citizens to wake up and take back your constitutional rights.
We are supposed to be in charge not 435 partisans in the house or the 100 in the senate and especially not the one person in the White House.
THEY WORK FOR US !!! Now they say I can’t do the things I want send my kids to school or go to work unless I let them stick a needle in my arm with a “vaccine “ that doesn’t provide immunity and doesn’t protect me from getting infected. Please that’s not America
The truth is this is a pandemic of the vaccinated NOT the unvaccinated. The unvaccinated know they are infected and stay home or end up in the hospital but the vaccinated go anywhere they want and could be and probably are the biggest spreaders of all .
why because they are told and think they are immune and they aren’t.
I agree with every single thing you’re saying. Everything. That being said, you’re leaving out a key piece of info which is that even though people with the vaccinations are probably the number one spreaders right now, they’re far less at risk to have extreme life threatening symptoms than those that don’t have the anti bodies. To a certain degree the vaccines are working.

even Trump is saying to get the vaccine as he has the entire time even before they were out which is when the left were telling people not to because they don’t trust trump. That was their “science”.

point being as much as the politician's and media are turning this into a political issue, it really shouldn’t be. Imo the government needs to help everyone that wants the vaccine get it but not force people to. Like you said, that’s not their place as much as they’re trying to destroy hippa laws in an all power grab. However, these vaccines are working to a degree. If your dr says your health allows for you to with stand the side effects of the vaccine and your a fully developed adult and you’re not trying to have kids, you should get the vaccine.

I agree with every single thing you’re saying. Everything. That being said, you’re leaving out a key piece of info which is that even though people with the vaccinations are probably the number one spreaders right now, they’re far less at risk to have extreme life threatening symptoms than those that don’t have the anti bodies. To a certain degree the vaccines are working.

even Trump is saying to get the vaccine as he has the entire time even before they were out which is when the left were telling people not to because they don’t trust trump. That was their “science”.

point being as much as the politician's and media are turning this into a political issue, it really shouldn’t be. Imo the government needs to help everyone that wants the vaccine get it but not force people to. Like you said, that’s not their place as much as they’re trying to destroy hippa laws in an all power grab. However, these vaccines are working to a degree. If your dr says your health allows for you to with stand the side effects of the vaccine and your a fully developed adult and you’re not trying to have kids, you should get the vaccine.
Your right I did let that out but not on purpose otherwise I would be like the people I’m calling out the vaccine does prevent severe symptoms in most people . That being said it doesn’t prevent the infection because it’s not yet recognizable to the immune system. But it basically puts your immune system on high alert for a quick response. Which is good...
Therefore if your a person at risk. 60-65and older it’s probably a good thing to do but that’s their choice. If you’re a parent of 13-17 year old children it should be your decision to inject your child with a vaccine that they absolutely have no knowledge of long term effects on a kid let alone anyone else because it’s only been in use for less than a year. The fact that the vaccine only really is an immune booster don’t tell me and everyone else that there aren’t any other options. There are all kinds of supplements and vitamins that can do the same.
Reality is we are not a healthy nation more people than not are nutrient deficient.
The idea that the party that claims my body my choice doesn’t want me to have a choice is just hypocritical and downright offensive.
I am not anti vaccine but I’ve got natural immunity had COVID in February early March of 2020 just a month ago my neighbor who is vaccinated helped me change a water heater and we were in close contact for 2-3 hrs sweating on each other and in tight closed in closet and he tested positive 2 days later and was pretty sick. Found out his friend he was with 3 days earlier had COVID . I didn’t. His wife did also . Same thing with another friend of mine so my natural immunity must be pretty good so why should I get vaccinated?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT