ADVERTISEMENT

Fact Check: Fasten Your Seatbelts Boys And Girls.....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
It's gonna be a hell of a ride of hypocrisy!!!

Trump has blamed the dems like we don't have google or something. He said it was a democratic law. So we looked and here is what we found....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...aw-on-migrant-kids/ar-AAyJb0k?ocid=spartanntp

35329078_2484172521593711_604695192997462016_n.jpg

Reactions: hawaiian cane
You realize this practice has been going on for over a decade right. They were doing this in 2003-2004 when I was with JTTF & before.

By all means carry on with your fake outrage though.

He ain’t worried though. He will believe any and everything coming from liberal sites and liberal news sources. According to CD, even though you have experienced it you are without credibility.

The world liberals live in

Hey, if you don’t want the children taken from the parents, don’t enter the US illegally.

Right?

I think we should have a vote.

If you believe that it is ok to immigrate to the US illegally, you should pay $20,000 per year for them all to settle, assimilate and learn the English language.

If you believe it is NOT ok to immigrate to the US illegally, you do not have to pay $20,000 per year for them all to settle, assimilate and learn the English language.

That is my bill I am proposing.

This way everyone gets what they want.

Last edited:
Reactions: CFSteve
While I like the concept, you’ll have to raise the lefts donation five fold as there will be at least five times as many illegals entering if allowed to do so legally.

Hey, if you don’t want the children taken from the parents, don’t enter the US illegally.

Right?

I think we should have a vote.

If you believe that it is ok at immigrate to the US illegally, you should pay $20,000 per year for them all to settle, assimilate and learn the English language.

If you believe it is NOT ok to immigrate to the US illegally, you do not have to pay $20,000 per year for them all to settle, assimilate and learn the English language.

That is my bill I am proposing.

This way everyone gets what they want.

You realize this practice has been going on for over a decade right. They were doing this in 2003-2004 when I was with JTTF & before.

By all means carry on with your fake outrage though.

What has been going on? A zero tolerance policy? Please show me where Obama has a zero tolerance policy. This policy was not even implemented by congress. Trump implanted this and BTW nobody says families were never separated in the past. Absolutely nothing like this. He was elected because he is NOT OBAMA right? Yet every time he is criticized you come here and talk about how Obama did it too in order to justify it. Do you like Obamas' policies or not...lmao. This isn't one of them though.

It seems to me you are willing to literally do anything to defend this administrations nonsense. You are walking around thinking that Obama is responsible for catch and release and when shown with a link he is not. You doubled down. I will never forget and frankly it makes me jaded to anything you post regarding this administration.

We have 2,000 unaccounted for kids and you are trying to tell me this happened under Obama? No, it did not happen under Obama. This is an epidemic. Not isolated incidences. This policy was implemented by Trump and you are pretending this policy has absolutely nothing to do with these children being separated at this level. The Obama administration and the Bush made it clear they do not want to do this and it is inhumane. But if Trump does it you get on your hands and knees and cuck for this dude. This is immoral....and even if every president before him had this policy it would still immoral.

Noise don’t hurt but something tells me you get a bit depressed every time you look around yourself and see the overwhelming success of this administration.
I pity this administration for the lies and corruption I see everyday and its supporters who approve it.

What has been going on? A zero tolerance policy? Please show me where Obama has a zero tolerance policy. This policy was not even implemented by congress. Trump implanted this and BTW nobody says families were never separated in the past. Absolutely nothing like this. He was elected because he is NOT OBAMA right? Yet every time he is criticized you come here and talk about how Obama did it too in order to justify it. Do you like Obamas' policies or not...lmao. This isn't one of them though.

It seems to me you are willing to literally do anything to defend this administrations nonsense. You are walking around thinking that Obama is responsible for catch and release and when shown with a link he is not. You doubled down. I will never forget and frankly it makes me jaded to anything you post regarding this administration.

We have 2,000 unaccounted for kids and you are trying to tell me this happened under Obama? No, it did not happen under Obama. This is an epidemic. Not isolated incidences. This policy was implemented by Trump and you are pretending this policy has absolutely nothing to do with these children being separated at this level. The Obama administration and the Bush made it clear they do not want to do this and it is inhumane. But if Trump does it you get on your hands and knees and cuck for this dude. This is immoral....and even if every president before him had this policy it would still immoral.
Holy hell youre an idiot. Dude this has been happening for an extremely long time. I tried to research when it began but can’t find any info on it. I can tell you it’s been happening since at least 2003 as I’ve been witness to it. We were all cross certified in JTTF as ICE agents and had to attend an ICE school for our certs. But go, keep listening to CNN & MSNBC.

You know those first pictures that were released were actually from 2015. Do you know who the president was in 2015 sparky?

Holy hell youre an idiot. Dude this has been happening for an extremely long time. I tried to research when it began but can’t find any info on it. I can tell you it’s been happening since at least 2003 as I’ve been witness to it. We were all cross certified in JTTF as ICE agents and had to attend an ICE school for our certs. But go, keep listening to CNN & MSNBC.

You know those first pictures that were released were actually from 2015. Do you know who the president was in 2015 sparky?

"Dude this has been happening for an extremely long time. I tried to research when it began but can't find any info on it."

Huh? I'm an idiot? Are you seriously just calling me the idiot here?

First of all read what I said. I said it has happened. I'm the idiot? I said it doesn't happen at this rate. We have over 2000 kids missing as a result of a new policy. ZERO TOLERANCE....that's what I specifically said is the reason behind this tremendously high number of kids displaced or missing. This issue isn't that it never happens. Of course it happens. NEVER AT THIS LEVEL! Check yourself before you call someone else an idiot.

We have always had tolerance. Now there is zero tolerance....and you expect this to not result in a problem we see today? I know it is hard for people that cuck for this POS president to understand but I don't care if Obama did zero tolerance or Clinton or anyone. This is morally bankrupt regardless. Moreover if you or anyone else here is calling themselves Christian and is okay with this then I will say you are not Christian....and you don't know what a real Christian is.

Last edited:
There will be a families belong together rally shortly. We don't separate families like this as a rule of law. These are not American values. These are not Christian values. These are not any kind of values or Morales and save the excuses. I don't want to hear about past presidents. It doesn't matter who the president is. This is not American leadership in 2018. It's horrible! Judges are telling parents they have no idea where their kids are. They don't know who will contact them and when. Kids as young as 4 years old. People okay with this are animals. This has to be stopped.

Trump is doing this to get us to pay for a wall. That's all. It isn't going to work.

Have they broken the law?

There will be a families belong together rally shortly. We don't separate families like this as a rule of law. These are not American values. These are not Christian values. These are not any kind of values or Morales and save the excuses. I don't want to hear about past presidents. It doesn't matter who the president is. This is not American leadership in 2018. It's horrible! Judges are telling parents they have no idea where their kids are. They don't know who will contact them and when. Kids as young as 4 years old. People okay with this are animals. This has to be stopped.

Trump is doing this to get us to pay for a wall. That's all. It isn't going to work.

"Dude this has been happening for an extremely long time. I tried to research when it began but can't find any info on it."

Huh? I'm an idiot? Are you seriously just calling me the idiot here?

First of all read what I said. I said it has happened. I'm the idiot? I said it doesn't happen at this rate. We have over 2000 kids missing as a result of a new policy. ZERO TOLERANCE....that's what I specifically said is the reason behind this tremendously high number of kids displaced or missing. This issue isn't that it never happens. Of course it happens. NEVER AT THIS LEVEL! Check yourself before you call someone else an idiot.

We have always had tolerance. Now there is zero tolerance....and you expect this to not result in a problem we see today? I know it is hard for people that cuck for this POS president to understand but I don't care if Obama did zero tolerance or Clinton or anyone. This is morally bankrupt regardless. Moreover if you or anyone else here is calling themselves Christian and is okay with this then I will say you are not Christian....and you don't know what a real Christian is.
Yeah but you lie all the time and i can verify based on my own experience in the field that what you wrote was absolute bullsh#t. So yeah, you’re an idiot! Anything to resist though am I right?

This is all Trumps fault! (Meantime media is using pictures dating back to 2015 under Obama) *more fake outrage*

Yeah but you lie all the time and i can verify based on my own experience in the field that what you wrote was absolute bullsh#t. So yeah, you’re an idiot! Anything to resist though am I right?
I think rather than come here and break rules by calling other members names. You should learn to read. Your experience in the field? What the hell does that have to do with the facts presented to you? You are doubling down on something that you are wrong about. It's rather silly to be completely honest.

This is all Trumps fault! (Meantime media is using pictures dating back to 2015 under Obama) *more fake outrage*
Actually it is his fault. Its his policy. Its his administration. It's his fault and the outrage is real. There is a rally going on right now about it because it isn't humane. It's immoral. It isn't Christ like.....and it is not going to work.

Reactions: Hermbike
I think rather than come here and break rules by calling other members names. You should learn to read. Your experience in the field? What the hell does that have to do with the facts presented to you? You are doubling down on something that you are wrong about. It's rather silly to be completely honest.
Oh I don’t know CD maybe what I am saying is fact and what your spewing (as usual) is bullsh#t. Please tell me where your facts come from?

Actually it is his fault. Its his policy. Its his administration. It's his fault and the outrage is real. There is a rally going on right now about it because it isn't humane. It's immoral. It isn't Christ like.....and it is not going to work.
So you’re just as angry at Obama for continuing this policy? I want to hear you say those dirty little words. If you don’t you’re a hypocrite!

So you’re just as angry at Obama for continuing this policy? I want to hear you say those dirty little words. If you don’t you’re a hypocrite!
Why would I be angry at Obama. He isn't the president. How can he continue a Trump policy? Sorry, this makes no real sense.

Why would I be angry at Obama. He isn't the president. How can he continue a Trump policy? Sorry, this makes no real sense.
And you sir are a hypocrite. Here is why: this policy has been ongoing for almost 20 years at least. Bush ran it, Obama ran it, Trump ran it and I’d bet high dollar Clinton ran it and several presidents before them. The problem with you is you want to be angry with the president but not the problem and yes I don’t agree with the policy either but my point here is that. It’s that you continually express this fake outrage just to bitch about trump but then when shown it’s not just trump you ignore what others have done too. Doesn’t make it ok but you do it for the mere point of hating a person who’s literally done nothing to you.

That sir is a hypocrite!

And you sir are a hypocrite. Here is why: this policy has been ongoing for almost 20 years at least. Bush ran it, Obama ran it, Trump ran it and I’d bet high dollar Clinton ran it and several presidents before them. The problem with you is you want to be angry with the president but not the problem and yes I don’t agree with the policy either but my point here is that. It’s that you continually express this fake outrage just to bitch about trump but then when shown it’s not just trump you ignore what others have done too. Doesn’t make it ok but you do it for the mere point of hating a person who’s literally done nothing to you.

That sir is a hypocrite!

Actually you are WRONG again!

www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2018/jun/06/what-you-need-know-about-trump-administrations-zer/

Expand your mind, reading material, and overall knowledge. This President is succeeding across the board. Now you may not like it, but every economic indicator and foreign affairs decision says the same. So enjoy it, capitalism is alive and well and our democracy is thriving.

So success "Trumps" lying and corruption?

You either have a serious reading comprehension problem or you are so cucked out by Trump it is on a cult level. You are wasting my time. Go back and read what I said from the beginning. I clearly said it has happened. The difference is there are over 2000 kids missing now. I think most reasonable people would agree there is a pretty good difference between 22 (in 8 years) and 2000 in months. I explained this is a result of the zero tolerance policy under Trump. Read my friend. Learn to read.

Reactions: Hermbike
Quite honestly, it doesn’t matter what you have to say. You are here for amusement only. Carry on.

You either have a serious reading comprehension problem or you are so cucked out by Trump it is on a cult level. You are wasting my time. Go back and read what I said from the beginning. I clearly said it has happened. The difference is there are over 2000 kids missing now. I think most reasonable people would agree there is a pretty good difference between 22 (in 8 years) and 2000 in months. I explained this is a result of the zero tolerance policy under Trump. Read my friend. Learn to read.

Changing your tune now? Kids running off isn’t anything new. Some return with other family members who are in U.S. illegally and return to Mexico or whatever other country they’re from.

Changing your tune now? Kids running off isn’t anything new. Some return with other family members who are in U.S. illegally and return to Mexico or whatever other country they’re from.
Okay now show me exactly where I changed my tune.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT