ADVERTISEMENT

Fact Check: Fasten Your Seatbelts Boys And Girls.....

I’m saying they failed to either do the proper research, which I can verify, or completely contoured the scope of the article to bash Trump. Either way yes in totality they’re wrong.
No, they are not wrong. They provide their sources. It's is a credible Pulitzer Prize winning source. You have a problem admitting you are wrong. You are clearly wrong on this subject matter.

I’m going to pull a play from the CD playbook.

I don’t have to tell you that. I already posted it above.

See how dumb that sounds?
You are the one that says I am changing my tune. Where? What is the text you are basing that comment on? Show me.

No, they are not wrong. They provide their sources. It's is a credible Pulitzer Prize winning source. You have a problem admitting you are wrong. You are clearly wrong on this subject matter.
They’re wrong! Pulitzer? Lmao
EEAD2687-73CC-4262-B825-24ACEA8A4272_zpseagm5vkm.gif

You are the one that says I am changing my tune. Where? What is the text you are basing that comment on? Show me.
I mean I could always go back and break it down for you but I’m eating pizza, enjoying a nice cold beverage and relaxing. Why would I go back and show you the fake outrage over “Trump’s policy” and then suddenly when you realized it wasn’t just a Trump policy, it’s now suddenly all about 2,000 children who are missing. I mean that’s a lot of work for someone like you to go back and read.

I mean I could always go back and break it down for you but I’m eating pizza, enjoying a nice cold beverage and relaxing. Why would I go back and show you the fake outrage over “Trump’s policy” and then suddenly when you realized it wasn’t just a Trump policy, it’s now suddenly all about 2,000 children who are missing. I mean that’s a lot of work for someone like you to go back and read.
Well, I'm going with you are talking out of your ass....lmao and FOS.

Are you a paranoid schizophrenic? Just asking because it would explain a lot.
Dude, do yourself a favor. Put your phone/computer down, face your sofa and start arguing with it. It's smarter than the person you are wasting your time with here.

The fact is that the Russia lies have run their course sis now they are on to the next topic, immigration, again. 80% of these children who were "taken from their parents" were captured crossing the border without their parents. Better yet, if I decide to rob a bank tomorrow should I not go to jail because I would be separated from my 2 Kids? Criminals are criminals. Illegal immigrants are not dreamers, they are not immigrants, they are criminals and should be treated as such

Expand your mind, reading material, and overall knowledge. This President is succeeding across the board. Now you may not like it, but every economic indicator and foreign affairs decision says the same. So enjoy it, capitalism is alive and well and our democracy is thriving.
Our democracy is under attack by Trump and his minions.

Our democracy is under attack by Trump and his minions.
Yeah, unfortunately these aren't good people. It's sad. People just looking for a better life for their family just like all of their ancestry goes through this inhumane treatment. It is the typical hypocrisy on the right but what's worse is they quote the bible. Human Rights Laws supersede all laws.

The minions have the mentality of a child. If Trump does something wrong it is like your children saying well Jimmy did it...or Jane's mother let's her do it. There is NEVER ACCOUNTAIBLITY they claim others don't have.

"They are using 7 and 8 year old kids as pawns to build a wall."

This is the lowest most immoral thing I have ever seen from an administration. Including Bush's fake war.

Now you are seeing the light. When illegal immigrants come to your country and don't follow the established rules and laws bad things happen. The American Indian didn't ask to become outnumbered, have their lands taken, have their natural resources decimated etc, but they didn't stop the unchecked immigration and their way of life was damaged beyond repair.

Now you are seeing the light. When illegal immigrants come to your country and don't follow the established rules and laws bad things happen. The American Indian didn't ask to become outnumbered, have their lands taken, have their natural resources decimated etc, but they didn't stop the unchecked immigration and their way of life was damaged beyond repair.
Damn dummy walked himself right into that one lol

Reactions: e_cushing
It’s a f-ed up situation. I get it, they want to limit/curb illegal immigration. However, this is excessive. Trump is clearly using children as a bargaining chip for his wall. What bothers me is the Trump admin is clearly lying about it too. It’s a 100% a Trump policy. And it appears the infrastructure is not in place to execute this policy which only exacerbates the situation.

It’s a f-ed up situation. I get it, they want to limit/curb illegal immigration. However, this is excessive. Trump is clearly using children as a bargaining chip for his wall. What bothers me is the Trump admin is clearly lying about it too. It’s a 100% a Trump policy. And it appears the infrastructure is not in place to execute this policy which only exacerbates the situation.

Tough world isn't it?

Zero Tolerance and I just think what is going on in this country as acceptable is embarrassingly shameful. It's one thing to use kids to promote your needs for your base. Be a man and own that. Don't use lies and excuses as the reasoning behind what you are doing. That is gutless. Cowardly to be honest. If you want to roll out a NO TOLERANCE policy because you disagree with our previous policies in this area have the balls to say so. You can't have it both ways and say well, they didn't have the answers and we do and when you get back lash say well they did this too. Huh? Which is it? These people are gutless.

Lmao this is so wrong that I thought only CD could’ve come up with it.

It is 100% a Trump policy, not a Democrat law. He could snap his fingers and change the policy. He even said so himself on Saturday calling on Dems to compromise on an immigration bill. If you’re ok with the policy, that’s fine. But don’t be a liar, and pretend this is anything other than Trump implementing policy and playing extreme hardball on immigration. I would respect him much more if he would own it.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/wireStory/conway-likes-family-separatelytion-policy-55957924

http://amp.timeinc.net/time/5314128/trump-immigration-family-separation-2000-children

https://amp.businessinsider.com/tru...ats-immigration-loopholes-flores-tvpra-2018-6

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...e82b80-70b3-11e8-bf86-a2351b5ece99_story.html

It is 100% a Trump policy, not a Democrat law. He could snap his fingers and change the policy. He even said so himself on Saturday calling on Dems to compromise on an immigration bill. If you’re ok with the policy, that’s fine. But don’t be a liar, and pretend this is anything other than Trump implementing policy and playing extreme hardball on immigration. I would respect him much more if he would own it.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/wireStory/conway-likes-family-separatelytion-policy-55957924

http://amp.timeinc.net/time/5314128/trump-immigration-family-separation-2000-children

https://amp.businessinsider.com/tru...ats-immigration-loopholes-flores-tvpra-2018-6

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...e82b80-70b3-11e8-bf86-a2351b5ece99_story.html

Why change the policy? Fvck the Mexicans and their babies too! Gotta rid this country of gangsters. This isn't shithole Brazil.

Cash, got a question for you about the incident in KC where the officers were killed while transporting inmates. The news report said the prisoners were shackled and their hands handcuffed in front not behind. Does it make more sense to have prisoners handcuffed behind them?

The false equivalences, blaming Obama, or the democrats makes this zero tolerance policy 10 times worse than how horrible it actually is.

If you have a policy that you don't even have the balls to own up to, that isn't leadership. Sorry, people can get mad about that but if you have an ounce of leadership in you then you know what we are saying is true.

I have heard Trump blame Obama for Crimea, and kids getting trafficked because Obama didn't step in.....etc. This is not equivalent to that because it was never Obamas policy to do any of these things.

It's time to stop blaming Obama and Hillary and lead this dam country! Our president is supposed to lead. NOT BLAME....and if you guys post stuff here absolving Trump of leadership then that is flat out wrong!

Not one person except Honeyiv had the balls to even discuss the actual policy. You are either okay with the policy or you aren't. Stop looking for Obama to give you cover. Stop acting like a pusscatour.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT