ADVERTISEMENT

Fact Check: Fasten Your Seatbelts Boys And Girls.....

I tagged you with links so you can see for yourself where you were incorrect.
How does this tag show me that I am incorrect? I am clearly saying it is Trump saying this is a Democratic law. This is a bald face lie straight to the face of the American people you are trying to defend. It isn't a democratic law. Hell it isn't a republican law. This is his administrations policy. Straight up! I have no idea why you keep fighting to show me where this is a democratic law when the facts clearly prove that this is not the law of this land.

Now you are seeing the light. When illegal immigrants come to your country and don't follow the established rules and laws bad things happen. The American Indian didn't ask to become outnumbered, have their lands taken, have their natural resources decimated etc, but they didn't stop the unchecked immigration and their way of life was damaged beyond repair.
Yep. Winner of the thread.

Then stop wasting my time.

Get your head out of this POS ass. It's gotten ridiculous. He is basically the leader of a cult. It's sad. He is taking this country down while you sit back and try to justify it.

Well, I'm going with you are talking out of your ass....lmao and FOS.

e591fc1d408721b1a724798cd653fdb0--my-people-side-by-side.jpg

Yeah, unfortunately these aren't good people. It's sad. People just looking for a better life for their family just like all of their ancestry goes through this inhumane treatment. It is the typical hypocrisy on the right but what's worse is they quote the bible. Human Rights Laws supersede all laws.

The minions have the mentality of a child. If Trump does something wrong it is like your children saying well Jimmy did it...or Jane's mother let's her do it. There is NEVER ACCOUNTAIBLITY they claim others don't have.

"They are using 7 and 8 year old kids as pawns to build a wall."

This is the lowest most immoral thing I have ever seen from an administration. Including Bush's fake war.

Zero Tolerance and I just think what is going on in this country as acceptable is embarrassingly shameful. It's one thing to use kids to promote your needs for your base. Be a man and own that. Don't use lies and excuses as the reasoning behind what you are doing. That is gutless. Cowardly to be honest. If you want to roll out a NO TOLERANCE policy because you disagree with our previous policies in this area have the balls to say so. You can't have it both ways and say well, they didn't have the answers and we do and when you get back lash say well they did this too. Huh? Which is it? These people are gutless.

The false equivalences, blaming Obama, or the democrats makes this zero tolerance policy 10 times worse than how horrible it actually is.

If you have a policy that you don't even have the balls to own up to, that isn't leadership. Sorry, people can get mad about that but if you have an ounce of leadership in you then you know what we are saying is true.

I have heard Trump blame Obama for Crimea, and kids getting trafficked because Obama didn't step in.....etc. This is not equivalent to that because it was never Obamas policy to do any of these things.

It's time to stop blaming Obama and Hillary and lead this dam country! Our president is supposed to lead. NOT BLAME....and if you guys post stuff here absolving Trump of leadership then that is flat out wrong!

Not one person except Honeyiv had the balls to even discuss the actual policy. You are either okay with the policy or you aren't. Stop looking for Obama to give you cover. Stop acting like a pusscatour.

qordg.jpg

tumblr_oyuow8hTqH1wob9i3o1_400.gif

Is it the U.S. Refugee Act of 1980 that still governs our immigration?

So I guess this has been going on for a while. Hmmm

Yes it has.

The 9th. Circuit Court ruled against Obama in 2016 because he was keeping kids with their Mothers while they were being held. It was ruled that the conditions were not good for kids and that they had to be released to someone. So kids were getting separated from there Mothers while they were being held waiting for their hearing. Kids were being released and lost and not a whole lot was said.

Now I give Obama credit because he was trying to do the right thing by keeping the family together while at the same time not letting them into this country.

So let’s fast forward to now.

Because of the ruling in 2016, the only way to keep families who are using their children as shields to break the law and get into this country illegally is to separate them (which by law they have to if you are going to detain the parents) and people are all up in arms.

It was the 2016 court ruling that shot down Obama who was trying to do the right thing all around for everybody involved that has caused this.

Now people are mad that Trump is actually Enforcing the law with a zero tolerance policy that means everybody goes thru the same process but because of the 2016 court ruling to do it you have to separate the kids from their family.

So, if you let the kids into this country and send the parents back to we’re they came are you not separating the family?

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
I thought it was 2015 but never the less it indeed started under Barack. That said, the laws have been in place for decades with Jimmy Carter signing the Refugee Act back in 1980.

Yes it has.

The 9th. Circuit Court ruled against Obama in 2016 because he was keeping kids with their Mothers while they were being held. It was ruled that the conditions were not good for kids and that they had to be released to someone. So kids were getting separated from there Mothers while they were being held waiting for their hearing. Kids were being released and lost and not a whole lot was said.

Now I give Obama credit because he was trying to do the right thing by keeping the family together while at the same time not letting them into this country.

So let’s fast forward to now.

Because of the ruling in 2016, the only way to keep families who are using their children as shields to break the law and get into this country illegally is to separate them (which by law they have to if you are going to detain the parents) and people are all up in arms.

It was the 2016 court ruling that shot down Obama who was trying to do the right thing all around for everybody involved that has caused this.

Now people are mad that Trump is actually Enforcing the law with a zero tolerance policy that means everybody goes thru the same process but because of the 2016 court ruling to do it you have to separate the kids from their family.

So, if you let the kids into this country and send the parents back to we’re they came are you not separating the family?

I thought it was 2015 but never the less it indeed started under Barack. That said, the laws have been in place for decades with Jimmy Carter signing the Refugee Act back in 1980.

You might be right, the 9th Circuit Court ruling was in 2016 and i believe the ruling was the second ruling.

I have been seeing something else I am going to have Matt and Gary put to an end. This monkey stuff (Gifs and images with quotes) that going on is unnecessary. Knock it off! It's offensive to African Americans…..and I can't emphasize enough I do not care how pissed off you are about this. I am going to report this behavior if I continue to see it. It is a cowardly attempt to offend African Americans and I guarantee you it wont be tolerated.

Go ahead.

I have been seeing something else I am going to have Matt and Gary put to an end. This monkey stuff (Gifs and images with quotes) that going on is unnecessary. Knock it off! It's offensive to African Americans…..and I can't emphasize enough I do not care how pissed off you are about this. I am going to report this behavior if I continue to see it. It is a cowardly attempt to offend African Americans and I guarantee you it wont be tolerated.

Here is a link for you. I guess google is racist.
https://www.google.com/search?q=max...VLgK0KHRTfAasQ_AUICSgA&biw=1795&bih=906&dpr=1

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
The more we talk about the noise, the less we can talk about the success. It’s purposeful by the surrogates and shows just how easily the populace will follow even when proven wrong.

Wait no way... this is Trumps policy and that link has nothing to do with this being a trumps policy so it’s all his fault (CD logic).

We all know it’s only to you and your imaginary friends. Once again, you have been defeated and pull the race card. “Jimmies rustled” is an internet meme and not offensive to anyone unless they actually are rustled. Case in point.

You have become the Omarosa of CaneSport, pulling the race card after someone uses the well known cliche, “isn’t that like the pot calling the kettle black,” showing her hypocrisy. Kinda fitting, isn’t it CD Omarosa?

rustlers-gonna-rustle.jpg

Last edited:
I was on Grassy for 14 years before I joined Rivals - lots of cry babies after DJT won the Presidency in 2016– I handed out a lot of pacifiers that November - got one left for you CD

Stfu you insecure little bitch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT