ADVERTISEMENT

Far right extremist arrested for

I image the same person who is defending our national interest from those who told our enemy they are going to remove their sanctions. I am glad he did and a judge signed off on it....a conservative judge....so yeah.....I am proud to have a president that stands tall for America. Doesn't get on the world stage like a little bitch and go against his own country to kiss Putins ass.
Yes, Obama kissed and bowed to every world leaders’ ass, including Putin, and I noticed you missed Obama’s promises to the Russians if they help Obama win the election...

Last edited:
Yes, Obama kissed and bowed to every world leaders ass, including Putin, and I noticed you missed Obama’s promised to the Russians if they help Obama win the election...

I think watching fake news they didnt play that clip. Fox probably created it with adobe photoshop though. So what we saw wasnt real I am sure.

I think watching fake news they didnt play that clip. Fox probably created it with adobe photoshop though. So what we saw wasnt real I am sure.
What we do know is Trump and his B!tches were making deals with Russia before he even took office. Private meetings and all of that. Russia even sent a B!tch over here to spy and infiltrate the Government.

What we do know is Trump and his B!tches were making deals with Russia before he even took office. Private meetings and all of that. Russia even sent a B!tch over here to spy and infiltrate the Government.
Your boy Mueller could find no evidence of that. Anyone who thinks that Trump's policies favor Putin is a fool.

Your boy Mueller could find no evidence of that. Anyone who thinks that Trump's policies favor Putin is a fool.
His boys were in secret talks with Russia to ease some of the sanctions Obama put forth. So he can build a Trump tower in Russia. Remember the secret meeing in Trump Tower? Oh my bad there was no meeting.

His boys were in secret talks with Russia to ease some of the sanctions Obama put forth. So he can build a Trump tower in Russia. Remember the secret meeing in Trump Tower? Oh my bad there was no meeting.
There was a meeting. Mueller covered it in his report but found no collusion. Again, as I have documented countless times, the coward Obama, apart maybe from Carter, was the best friend that Putin ever had. And the Democrats have always been there for Russian AND Chinese Communists. They are birds of a feather.

There was a meeting. Mueller covered it in his report but found no collusion. Again, as I have documented countless times, the coward Obama, apart maybe from Carter, was the best friend that Putin ever had. And the Democrats have always been there for Russian AND Chinese Communists. They are birds of a feather.

Liberals hate facts. Bigly!

Reactions: lima23
I thought the best example of Obama's dxck sucking of Putin was his cancellation of missiles to be installed in Eastern Europe. Those missiles were a credible deterrent to the object of the coward Obama's dxck he wanted to suck, Putin. But Putin put pressure on the coward Obama and Obama cancelled the installation of the missiles.
Trump is reinstalling them.

It was confirmed that Russia interfered in our election. It doesn’t get any worse than that. Experts have said that Trump has denied it. Stop lying to the American people.

It was confirmed that Russia interfered in our election. It doesn’t get any worse than that. Experts have said that Trump has denied it. Stop lying to the American people.
Putin backed both sides: the manufacture of the Dossier and 100 k of facebook ads that no one read. Like dozens of Communist leaders before him he wanted to destroy the credibility of free elections. Thanks to the Democrats he achieved that.
Brenner has now admitted that Putin wanted Hillary, not Trump. Hillary was a known cowardly quantity. Trump was not.

Reactions: utatem and mahb
You are such a naive donkey!

Reactions: lima23
Yeah, those sanctions were so tough on Russia and had them so scared that they then proceeded to interfere in our next Presidential election. No one was scared of Obama and his fake red lines in the sand. I wonder why the gutless wonder refused to send weapons to Ukraine when his advisers and diplomats were begging him to do so after Russia invaded them?

Yeah, those sanctions were so tough on Russia and had them so scared that they then proceeded to interfere in our next Presidential election. No one was scared of Obama and his fake red lines in the sand. I wonder why the gutless wonder refused to send weapons to Ukraine when his advisers and diplomats were begging him to do so after Russia invaded them?
Please don’t bring up Ukraine. Impeached

Reactions: cems52
I am so glad Joe is your guy - Good for you that you have so much confidence in his ability to lead - I know how overwhelmingly dominant he was in the dem debates . By the way does he have any policy except raise taxes ?

Yes he does. Promise black people everything they want to get elected. Then screw them over like he has for decades.

You know oppose busing, oppose desegregation of the school sytem, say he doesn't want his kids to go to school in a jungle ( wonder what he meant by that), and you AIN'T black if you vote for Trump. And let's not even get into the crime legislation Democrats have.

If I could of got that many passes when fuking up. I would still be married to my first wife.

It’s called a transitional govt, please pay attention to the word “transitional” as it actually is important in this conversation.

He was to busy trying to sell us to RUSSIA!
Nah, that was Hillary and Obama. Remember the flexibility Obama was going to have to give Russia what they wanted if they helped him win “his last election?” Here is a refresher...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT