ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci already shoots parts of Woodward’s book down

edtuna

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
Falling Waters,WV
Another BS political hit piece that will be forgotten very quickly. Just like Bolton’s book and soon to be released Cohen book of lies DR Fauci today during interview disputes comments that Woodward claimed he made.

Another BS political hit piece that will be forgotten very quickly. Just like Bolton’s book and soon to be released Cohen book of lies DR Fauci today during interview disputes comments that Woodward claimed he made.

We have Trump saying it on tape, so there's nothing that can be shot down. Over the next few weeks we are going to get more and more recorded revelations of Trump's crimes, so grab a fresh pair of Depends undergarments and buckle up.

We have Trump saying it on tape, so there's nothing that can be shot down. Over the next few weeks we are going to get more and more recorded revelations of Trump's crimes, so grab a fresh pair of Depends undergarments and buckle up.
The only people that believe this are you radical Trump deranged haters this and all your fake stories to come will not change one vote. You live in fairytale land Trump wins reelection landslide

Reactions: utatem and mahb

Like most knew was was going to happen..
More nonsense from the left to outs this president.

IT WONT WORK ...!! Every voter knows its all driven by the left ...

Reactions: edtuna
Like most knew was was going to happen..
More nonsense from the left to outs this president.

IT WONT WORK ...!! Every voter knows its all driven by the left ...

There is no left. Its all in your head.

Really?? The Dems are not driven by hate towards Trump?? It’s there whole campaign strategy

The Dems are driven by wanting a normal leader who doesn't lie to our faces all the time and sell us out to the enemy, and is not a racist. This would be a great start.

Reactions: normsmith
The Dems are driven by wanting a normal leader who doesn't lie to our faces all the time and sell us out to the enemy, and is not a racist. This would be a great start.
Normal Leader??? Who’s that Sleepy swamp rat Joe Biden?? 47 years in the swamp and has nothing to show for it except he do sponsor the most racist 94 crime bill in history that unfairly locked up thousands of non violent black drug offenders with outrageously unfair sentences. Normal as in can’t remember where he is or what day it is? Doesn’t lie like saying he finished the top of his class with 3 degrees and had a full scholarship to law school?? Doesn’t lie and say he’s getting rid of fracking for 18 months straight and then totally flip flop and say he’s for fracking? Where’s Hunter? Where’s Joes bastard grand baby. Remember the stripper Hunter knocked up and then tried to deny it was his child?? Now Hunter is trying to deny her financial help through the courts. Sell us out to the enemy you mean by giving $150billion to Iran the leading sponsor of terror in the world directly responsible for thousands of dead Americans. Normal leader who was against killing osama bin laden solemani and Baghdadi? Not a racist like the one Camalla called out in the primaries his own VP called him a racist. Friends with past KKK Leaders. That’s your boy Joe. You ain’t black if you don’t vote for me. That’s some normal guy there. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: utatem
Now Fauci is the voice of truth after being disparaged by you people for months?

Now Fauci is the voice of truth after being disparaged by you people for months?
“You People”? Any disparages were warranted for his pandering and sucking up to the leftist propaganda media. US People call it like it is. Fauci caves to the liberals and sucks up we will expose him. But when he comes out for the President it doesn’t make Woodward’s story very believable contextually.

“You People”? Any disparages were warranted for his pandering and sucking up to the leftist propaganda media. US People call it like it is. Fauci caves to the liberals and sucks up we will expose him. But when he comes out for the President it doesn’t make Woodward’s story very believable contextually.
So do you use him as a source to dispute Woodward's claim. Double-talk!

So do you use him as a source to dispute Woodward's claim. Double-talk!
I use him as a source for his scientific opinion as well man. I’m not quite sure how what I said is double talk. I will critique Fox News rush Limbaugh and evening The great one Mark Levin if I think they are wrong. Fauci should be respected for his opinions and his evidence relating to infectious disease but when he says stupid sh*t I will say so. But back to the main point regarding this BS Woodward book. Fauci says President Trump at NO TIME mislead anyone. Fauci also says he didn’t say things that Woodward claims he said. If this was so terrible why didn’t Woodward come out right away and save all the lives?? Complete Political hit job. Just trying to sell books. Even The NY Times is saying the Woodward book is a nothing burger.

Reactions: utatem
I use him as a source for his scientific opinion as well man. I’m not quite sure how what I said is double talk. I will critique Fox News rush Limbaugh and evening The great one Mark Levin if I think they are wrong. Fauci should be respected for his opinions and his evidence relating to infectious disease but when he says stupid sh*t I will say so. But back to the main point regarding this BS Woodward book. Fauci says President Trump at NO TIME mislead anyone. Fauci also says he didn’t say things that Woodward claims he said. If this was so terrible why didn’t Woodward come out right away and save all the lives?? Complete Political hit job. Just trying to sell books. Even The NY Times is saying the Woodward book is a nothing burger.
By double-talk I refer to the fact that you totally disparage Fauci then cite him as a source to dispute comments made by Woodward. Which is it? You can't have it both ways.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT