ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci is getting DEEP as emails now surface 3200 to be exact

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
One in particular dated April 18, 2020 from Dr. Peter Daszak of ECOHEALTH ALLIANCE within NIH thanks Fauci for "PUBLICLY STANDING UP AND STATING THAT THE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE SUPPORTS A NATURAL ORIGIN FOR COVID 19 FROM A BAT TO HUMAN SPILLOVER AND NOT A LAB RELEASE FROM WUHAN INSTITUTE OF VIROLOGY." Further, "FROM MY PERSPECTIVE THIS WILL HELP DISPEL THE MYTH OF THE VIRUS ORIGIN."

This is FROM A WUHAN RESEARCHER!!! This guy got 1 million from our NIH . National Institute of Health in Bethesda, MD>

Science Magazine ran a piece telling us to "mask up." Then this guy apologizes to Fauci about masks for "Journalistic Wording."

Congress will be re-visting with Dr. Fauci bet your azzez.

All this while he releases his book titled TRUTH.

This little old worm has gone from washed up scientist to publicity hound as only America can do it.

He has double talked the entire time at our expense.

Reactions: grbcane and majus12
Walls closing in. He needs to be dragged in front of Congress and explain his lying ,constantly shifting positions and covering for China.

As mentioned to Doe, 68% of Americans believe in and support the medical advice of Dr. Fauci. The Right Wing jihad against him is out of step with the opinions of average Americans.

Walls closing in. He needs to be dragged in front of Congress and explain his lying ,constantly shifting positions and covering for China.
Walls cant close completely til Liberal dominated media starts presenting TRUE, not subjective edited stories. However finger crossed
As mentioned to Doe, 68% of Americans believe in and support the medical advice of Dr. Fauci. The Right Wing jihad against him is out of step with the opinions of average Americans
Only goes to show how ignorant the “Masses” are. Majority of these people couldnt pass a 5th grade American History class,
”right wing jihad”???????
FUK YOU, how dare you imply differing opinions are same as terrorists
Comments like this only SPOTLIGHT ignorance.
But sure cortez, be another lamb and follow the heard……..

pfffft

Last edited:
Reactions: orly 1022
As mentioned to Doe, 68% of Americans believe in and support the medical advice of Dr. Fauci. The Right Wing jihad against him is out of step with the opinions of average Americans.
More lies from you.. Those numbers now are upside down.. Ur quoting numbers 4-6 months ago..

Walls cant close completely til Liberal dominated media starts presenting TRUE, not subjective edited stories. However finger crossed

Only goes to show how ignorant the “Masses” are. Majority of these people couldnt pass a 5th grade American History class,
”right wing jihad”???????
FUK YOU, how dare you imply differing opinions are same as terrorists
Comments like this only SPOTLIGHT ignorance.
But sure cortez, be another lamb and follow the heard……..

pfffft
Majus,

Slow down. “Jihad” does not = terrorism. It equates to struggle or crusade or Holy War. The constant comments of Laura Ingraham and Tucker Carlson against Fauci are a form of jihad against Fauci.

You are dismissive of the “masses” who don’t agree with you on Fauci. Why be so condescending towards your fellow Americans? Maybe they just don’t agree with you. Details I posted elsewhere:

68% of Americans support Fauci
38% of those who primarily get their news from Conservative media support Fauci
84% of those who primarily get their news from the MSM support Fauci

All I’m saying is that you’re in the 38%, not the majority.

68%+ of Americans are dumb
On top of the “80 million +” that voted for this shell of a man .
But the libs believe in equal opportunity so it was time for a senile demented person to be president. They celebrate first in that party no matter how terrible they are

1) female vp ... ck
2) black female vp... ck
3) military surrender.... ck
4) leave us citizens behind enemy lines .... ck
5) elect first demented senile president... double check

Reactions: utatem
Majus,

Slow down. “Jihad” does not = terrorism. It equates to struggle or crusade or Holy War. The constant comments of Laura Ingraham and Tucker Carlson against Fauci are a form of jihad against Fauci.

You are dismissive of the “masses” who don’t agree with you on Fauci. Why be so condescending towards your fellow Americans? Maybe they just don’t agree with you. Details I posted elsewhere:

68% of Americans support Fauci
38% of those who primarily get their news from Conservative media support Fauci
84% of those who primarily get their news from the MSM support Fauci

All I’m saying is that you’re in the 38%, not the majority.
I’m proud to be in the minority
It shows that I have an independent thought process, as opposed to the “masses”
I noticed you ignored my comments that they couldnt pass a 5th grade history class, as you know I’m correct
Lastly Cortez, not sure how you can equate a couple of TV personalities as a form of Jihad. Thats plain silly

Reactions: grbcane
So the question becomes are they lying about Fauci ? As for 68% of the American public supporting Fauci what do you think the percentages were in the 1950’s / 60’s supporting integrating schools ? Just because the majority thinks one way doesn’t make it right.

So the question becomes are they lying about Fauci ? As for 68% of the American public supporting Fauci what do you think the percentages were in the 1950’s / 60’s supporting integrating schools ? Just because the majority thinks one way doesn’t make it right.
You’re right, Zeke. Just cuz the majority thinks one way doesn’t make it right. It also doesn’t make it wrong.

What it does mean, however, is that the anti-Fauci zealots on here and elsewhere are on the fringe of the US population. Their anti Fauci attacks are taken as gospel by the faithful. In truth, these attacks represent an anti science political protest by Right Wing loyalists who won’t believe public health officials and experts.

That disbelief is a political act, not an alternative scientific theory.

Last edited:
You’re right, Zeke. Just cuz the majority thinks one way doesn’t make it right. It also doesn’t make it wrong.

What it does mean, however, is that the anti-Fauci zealots on here and elsewhere are on the fringe of the US population. Their anti Fauci attacks are taken as gospel by the faithful. In truth, these attacks represent an anti science political protest by Right Wing loyalists who won’t believe public health officials and experts.

Hogwash utter hogwash. Not 1 person started out not trusting Fauci or Birx. Fauci put himself in distrust position with contradictions, wishy washy facts, incorrect statements. People aren't stupid cortez. We know what we have been told, what we watched, what we hear and it doesn't add up to solid science.

Are Tucker and Laura spreading lies or reporting what MSM won’t ? Did Fauci lie about funding “ Gain of Function “ research ? Fauci now says with regard to Covid origin the Lab leak might be the source. How was He so positive it wasn’t immediately after start of pandemic.

Last edited:

Fauci spent most of his life studying infectious diseases. He stated early on that masks do nothing but make the wearer feel better about themselves. Then of course he changed his mind on that. Nothing changed about the efficiency of masks in the few months it took for him to change his mind. Nothing. How many deaths is Fauci responsible for by people that went out catching or spreading the virus while thinking they were safe from doing so by wearing a face diaper?

Hogwash utter hogwash. Not 1 person started out not trusting Fauci or Birx. Fauci put himself in distrust position with contradictions, wishy washy facts, incorrect statements. People aren't stupid cortez. We know what we have been told, what we watched, what we hear and it doesn't add up to solid science.
As quoted above, 68% of the American Public believe Fauci. You‘re not one of them. Fine.

I agree with you that “people aren‘t stupid.” 68% of those non stupid people disagree with your assessment of Fauci. The point is that your views of Fauci are on the fringe.

As quoted above, 68% of the American Public believe Fauci. You‘re not one of them. Fine.

I agree with you that “people aren‘t stupid.” 68% of those non stupid people disagree with your assessment of Fauci. The point is that your views of Fauci are on the fringe.

Cortez care to answer my post about Fauci, Tucker etc. You know the direct question did Fauci lie ?

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Cortez care to answer my post about Fauci, Tucker etc. You know the direct question did Fauci lie ?
zeke,

Sorry, I don’t know what “Gain of Function” research is.

As to Tucker and Laura, I believe that they are entirely driven by ratings. Those ratings spike when they fire up the angry Right. That’s what they get paid to do. And, they do it very well. But, I wouldn’t rely on them for any objective medical advice.

zeke,

Sorry, I don’t know what “Gain of Function” research is.

As to Tucker and Laura, I believe that they are entirely driven by ratings. Those ratings spike when they fire up the angry Right. That’s what they get paid to do. And, they do it very well. But, I wouldn’t rely on them for any objective medical advice.

I guess that’s both you and Fauci who don’t know.

I guess that’s both you and Fauci who don’t know.
Fauci was wrong about Aids, Ebola, H1N1, and now Covid. Not sure how he even has a job at this point, much less being the highest paid Fed employee. The only time he's been right is when he first said that face diapers are not effective.

Fauci was wrong about Aids, Ebola, H1N1, and now Covid. Not sure how he even has a job at this point, much less being the highest paid Fed employee. The only time he's been right is when he first said that face diapers are not effective.
Only in government work can you continually fail and then get promoted.

These sobs knew all about covid and downplayed it they knew if they did trump would also downplay it. But they trusted their Chinese counterparts to tell the truth. China wasn’t reporting all the deaths from it so they thought here’s our chance to damage Trump.
and it backfired yea of thousands died because of their hatred of Trump. Then they trashed hydroxychloroquine and now they are trashing ivermectin. Two therapeutics that posed no danger to anyone taking it. Could have saved tens of thousands if not hundreds of lives.
the truth is out their but they will cover each other’s ass to the grave.
It’s absolutely disgusting what the government is doing. There are so many people that recover using those two medicines. And they denied access to these drugs . I don’t care what party you’re from this should absolutely piss you off.
walgeens and cvs are denying prescriptions for ivermectin.
who the fk are they to overrule a patient’s doctor.
media is out of control.
the biggest threat to American citizens is this administration and the Democratic Party.

The reason they had to trash hydroxychloroquine was because the Vaccines were still not approved and if there is another approved treatment they can’t distribute the unapproved medicine. I think Fauci knew that Covid came from lab and that’s why he immediately went along with it jumped at wet market story. He didn’t and still doesn’t want the true origin and his involvement with funding exposed.

Reactions: HJCane

cortez it's not a "don't believe." This is what I believe and some is science and some is common sense.
1) Masks do not prevent a person from getting Covid nor any other virus unless K95 and worn properly. They probably help a little bit by keeping my spit from flying all over the place and that's something.
2) The vaccines have helped by preventing serious hospitalizations and death rate but have now shown that they are not the miracle we were all hoping for, not yet anyway. Vaccinated people (like me) can still catch and spread covid.
3) There are therapeutics that help a person with covid but they are not talked about enough
4) Natural immunity not talked about enough nor studied enough
5) Lockdowns and mandates have not really worked but have caused other problems. Maybe they help short term that's about it.

I could go on
As for Fauci I could do a short video link to all his TV appearances and all his own contradictions but you already know these and can google them yourself.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT