ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci Wrong Again: Doubling Masks Offers Little Help Preventing Viral Spread

This is not about your freedoms. It's about protecting me and others from your airborne diseases. When you open your pie hole you spray tiny bacteria that can be harmful to all of us. It appears you have a death wish. You can end your suffering but don't take others with you.
Maybe you should just wear like 6 masks at one time then? I mean a scientist did say that doubling up the masks helps so much it has to be true. I mean it’s working out so well in California how could you go wrong? Better yet, why not walk around with a gas mask, then you’d really be safe. Then there’s just stay home and don’t let anyone in your house for over a year unless your a lib politician.

He certainly has the right to free speech, but the taxpayers pay this jackass $417,000/yr to say stupid things. He wouldn't have lasted 50 years in the private sector...
We listen to dumb ass trump speak for 4 years. Huff some bleach in the tanning bed. 🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe you should just wear like 6 masks at one time then? I mean a scientist did say that doubling up the masks helps so much it has to be true. I mean it’s working out so well in California how could you go wrong? Better yet, why not walk around with a gas mask, then you’d really be safe. Then there’s just stay home and don’t let anyone in your house for over a year unless your a lib politician.

maybe you should research why people in Cali are getting sick. You might learn something 🤣

maybe you should research why people in Cali are getting sick. You might learn something 🤣
By people in california, are you talking about the thousands and thousands of illegals that are waltzing in unchecked or the thousands and thousand of legals that are fleeing the state to places with better policies? You know like places where you’re not allowed to rob people or take a dump on the side walk, loot, riot, aren’t expected to go out of business with smile on your face under your two masks that your expected to wear in your tent by your self because your broke now and on the streets in a record breaking number that dwarfs any number ever seen before, murder rates have never been remotely close to higher than now, hard core drugs in plain sight etc, etc.

You should move there. Leave the state of Fl to the people that want to work, enjoy life and appreciate their freedom.

Ok smarty pants. Lets have an adult discussion, if you're capable. Wearing a mask properly has been scientifically proven to lower your chances of getting the virus. If you don't believe in science then this discussion is pointless. Also, bringing politics into this discussion is stupid.

We listen to dumb ass trump speak for 4 years. Huff some bleach in the tanning bed. 🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣🤣🤣
My God, you write like a 13 yr old. I'm sure you're impressed with your little emoji's. We're not talking about Trump in this thread(See OP Title)...

Ok smarty pants. Lets have an adult discussion, if you're capable. Wearing a mask properly has been scientifically proven to lower your chances of getting the virus. If you don't believe in science then this discussion is pointless. Also, bringing politics into this discussion is stupid.
You clearly don’t know the meaning of the word science and use it incorrectly on here on a regular basis. As far as the masks are concerned, one mask in a crowded in door area ok. Two masks at any time, ****ing stupid.

You clearly don’t know the meaning of the word science and use it incorrectly on here on a regular basis. As far as the masks are concerned, one mask in a crowded in door area ok. Two masks at any time, ****ing stupid.
Do you remember in some older model cars we had seat restraints and shoulder restraints separately? Some, like you, thought only wearing seat restraints were fine and no need for shoulder restraints. Now you see the difference?

Do you remember in some older model cars we had seat restraints and shoulder restraints separately? Some, like you, thought only wearing seat restraints were fine and no need for shoulder restraints. Now you see the difference?
I remember riding in the back of pickup trucks and cargo vans with no seatbelts at all while driving down the freeway. We used buckets and even a basketball as seats in my dad's van yet somehow we survived.

You need to come home. Too much "snowflake". Got it?

LOL...lol
LoL....lol
Yes we do and we're still looking. BTW, we had a bit more snow here over the weekend and parts of I-15 were closed near Beaver. No relevance, just wanted to get the town of Beaver in a post on here. They sell I Love Beaver t-shirts and bumper stickers there. Hope you're nice and warm.

Yes we do and we're still looking. BTW, we had a bit more snow here over the weekend and parts of I-15 were closed near Beaver. No relevance, just wanted to get the town of Beaver in a post on here. They sell I Love Beaver t-shirts and bumper stickers there. Hope you're nice and warm.
I am indeed. Sitting by the pool with a glass of Sauvignon Blanc.

• Sad
Reactions: 801canesmxer
What a great looking town! This is exactly what I'm looking for (seriously)...

This the same CDC that said masks are more effective than the vaccine?
They said that without knowing what the vaccine efficacy will be, the best defense we currently have against this virus are the mitigation efforts of wearing a mask, washing hands and social distancing.

Reactions: cems52
What a great looking town! This is exactly what I'm looking for (seriously)...

There are lots of hidden gems here in Utah. Beaver is known for their outdoor recreation and their great tasting water. My wife makes trips there just to get fresh cheese curds. Utah takes the brunt of some jokes but it has served me and my family well over the last 27 years.

There are lots of hidden gems here in Utah. Beaver is known for their outdoor recreation and their great tasting water. My wife makes trips there just to get fresh cheese curds. Utah takes the brunt of some jokes but it has served me and my family well over the last 27 years.
I can vouch for Utah. Great place and people (well some).

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT