ADVERTISEMENT

First GOP Congressman to Support Impeachment

BTW, he’s right in his assertion that he believes most of his fellow lawmakers have NOT read the entire Mueller Report.

BTW, he’s right in his assertion that he believes most of his fellow lawmakers have NOT read the entire Mueller Report.

Good to see there are still a few patriots on the right who have resisted the drinking the Trump koolaid.

This thread says it all.

Hes a democrat... just because he has an R next to his name, doesnt make him a republican or conservative.. RINO.. this dude has been a never trumper from the get go so what he says has no value, unless you are a lib..

But yeah...

Reactions: jpboca
Hes a democrat... just because he has an R next to his name, doesnt make him a republican or conservative.. RINO.. this dude has been a never trumper from the get go so what he says has no value, unless you are a lib..

But yeah...

He has a 90 “Liberty Rating”, which is the same score Tea Party sociopaths like Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan have (for comparison: Ted Cruz only has an 82 rating).

https://www.conservativereview.com/scorecard/

Any other deflections ?

Here’s the problem with their entire premise and which makes it so laughable. Let’s say for a minute that trump was caught red handed with Putin to sway the election in his favor by negative press and social media barrages (which he wasn’t), there is no crime in federal law that says you can’t do that. Not a single one! What are you going to peach him on? Conspiracy? Conspiracy to what? It’s a secondary and underlying charge which has to have a primary violation. There no criminal element to any of this. It’s a total fraud (which is a crime) being perpetuated on the citizens of the United States.

Hes a never trumper.. always has been

Being for or against Trump doesn't prevent people from knowing the difference between right and wrong. He also raises a lot of important points that transcend party or politics. If we have leaders who ignore the role of Congressional oversight on the executive branch then our rule of law is failing and we are in a constitutional crisis.

Being for or against Trump doesn't prevent people from knowing the difference between right and wrong. He also raises a lot of important points that transcend party or politics. If we have leaders who ignore the role of Congressional oversight on the executive branch then our rule of law is failing and we are in a constitutional crisis.
Youre right.. we are in a constitutional crisis.. the DOJ, FBI and CIA conspired to take down this president...

Barr and Durham will get to the bottom of this.. and you wont like the results

They’re politicians... are you kidding me? Lmao no way you believe any of what you just wrote. These dudes talk out both sides of their mouthes on a daily basis.

Youre right.. we are in a constitutional crisis.. the DOJ, FBI and CIA conspired to take down this president...

Barr and Durham will get to the bottom of this.. and you wont like the results

You're blinded by your desire to protect Trump at all costs, irrespective of any actions he has taken. All of the actions so far have been completely legitimate and worthy of investigation, and the fact that Mueller identified at least 11 cases of obstruction (3 of which slam dunks), suggests the case for impeachment, which has a very low bar, is very strong right now.

You're blinded by your desire to protect Trump at all costs, irrespective of any actions he has taken. All of the actions so far have been completely legitimate and worthy of investigation, and the fact that Mueller identified at least 11 cases of obstruction (3 of which slam dunks), suggests the case for impeachment, which has a very low bar, is very strong right now.
Obstruction of justice for what underlying charge?

Reactions: grbcane
Stopped reading at blinded.. the ones blinded are ppl like you suffering from TDS.. clueless and have no idea what the hell is going on.. the hate blinds you

Obstruction of justice for what underlying charge?

The underlying crime issue is completely irrelevant here. Obstruction is an endeavor statute which means all that is required is corrupt intent. There is plenty of case law to support people obstructing justice even when there was in certain cases no underlying crime.

So at the end of the day, Trump can't hide behind this one. If he endeavored to obstruct justice then that is more than enough to meet the threshold, and the Mueller report clearly indicates that he did. The only issue there is that DOJ policy prevented Mueller from indicting a sitting POTUS, which is why he punted it to Congress, who are rightfully taking it up for review.

Oh and the Judge, who I rarely agree with, gets it spot on here.

The underlying crime issue is completely irrelevant here. Obstruction is an endeavor statute which means all that is required is corrupt intent. There is plenty of case law to support people obstructing justice even when there was in certain cases no underlying crime.

So at the end of the day, Trump can't hide behind this one. If he endeavored to obstruct justice then that is more than enough to meet the threshold, and the Mueller report clearly indicates that he did. The only issue there is that DOJ policy prevented Mueller from indicting a sitting POTUS, which is why he punted it to Congress, who are rightfully taking it up for review.

Bullsh#t there is lmao... every single obstruction case in history of mankind has had an underlying criminal charge that was being investigated, hence the suspects actions instructed said investigation. I have to have a legal reason to be in the investigation to begin with. Everything thereafter follows that suit. If I have no legal basis to be there than none of evidence obtained is even valid.

Bullsh#t there is lmao... every single obstruction case in history of mankind has had an underlying criminal charge that was being investigated, hence the suspects actions instructed said investigation. I have to have a legal reason to be in the investigation to begin with. Everything thereafter follows that suit. If I have no legal basis to be there than none of evidence obtained is even valid.

Nope

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...g-crime/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.896655f8074d

For example, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit recently ruled that a defendant could be convicted of obstruction “even if [his] primary motivation was to extricate the sister of his childhood friend from a troubled situation.” A court in Utah held in 2013 that a defendant could be liable for obstruction where his only apparent motive was to protect a friend from a criminal charge.

All you need is a corrupt intent to obstruct. No underlying crime required.

Reactions: cdwright40
Nope

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...g-crime/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.896655f8074d

All you need is a corrupt intent to obstruct. No underlying crime required.
Corrupt intent to do what? Dude you’re being played by a writer for a liberal rag who started off his whole premise with:

“It took special counsel Robert S. Mueller III nearly two years to conclude that President Trump may have — but may not have — obstructed justice.”

Lmao

I’ve worked in law enforcement for over 22 years and brought thousands of cases to state court and probably 3 dozen cases to federal court. I’ve lost 4 state cases in my career and zero federal cases. I’m not speaking from a text book or my opinion, I’m speaking from experience.

This isn’t 1942 Germany...

Saw this....and it is going to be sad when the rest realize what it really at stake. In the famous words of JAy Z. There's more at stake than philly.

They better prepare because these judges are uncovering these redactions. They have until the end of the month to uncover the redactions pertaining to manofort and flynn.

So you will see more and more get on the train in the coming weeks.

Saw this....and it is going to be sad when the rest realize what it really at stake. In the famous words of JAy Z. There's more at stake than philly.

They better prepare because these judges are uncovering these redactions. They have until the end of the month to uncover the redactions pertaining to manofort and flynn.

How about you go get educated and stop spewing your communist agenda.

That's the trouble with being a serial liar CD. When a person tells a lie, they are forced to tell another lie to cover their tracks on the first one. And when a person builds an entire career/empire around deceit, its bound to one day catch up with them. Also, the investigations won't stop until Trump stops interfering with them. This is new just today.

That's the trouble with being a serial liar CD. When a person tells a lie, they are forced to tell another lie to cover their tracks on the first one. And when a person builds an entire career/empire around deceit, its bound to one day catch up with them. Also, the investigations won't stop until Trump stops interfering with them. This is new just today.

Says the guy who blatantly ignore a cite from Cornell Law (el oh el) and then goes on with his liberal cnn talking points. We like to call that projection!

So Raoul, why aren’t you furious with Mueller for being incompetent and not bringing or recommending charges . Maybe you should call him and enlighten him on the law.

So Raoul, why aren’t you furious with Mueller for being incompetent and not bringing or recommending charges . Maybe you should call him and enlighten him on the law.

You can't blame Mueller for not recommending charges since DOJ policy prevents it from indicting a President while in office. His only course of action was to tee up Congress to take it up under their oversight function of the executive branch, which is precisely what is happening right now.

Oh crap....more fake jailhouse lawyers out to show how little they know of something. You can' t just obstruct justice regardless of if there is an underlying crime. That's stupid.

I gave Canesport's own Barney Fife some examples but alas the cult of Trump is too strong for him to distinguish objective facts from propaganda.

I gave Canesport's own Barney Fife some examples but alas the cult of Trump is too strong for him to distinguish objective facts from propaganda.
Then respond to Cornell Law jackass... one of the finest law schools in the country. I’m sure you didn’t read it though because it would burst your hope of a communist utopia. I’ll be right here waiting when you’re wrong (again). Believe me you, CD & Cems will want to go into hiding again.

You can't blame Mueller for not recommending charges since DOJ policy prevents it from indicting a President while in office. His only course of action was to tee up Congress to take it up under their oversight function of the executive branch, which is precisely what is happening right now.

Ok where are impeachment proceedings just talk, talk, talk, the same as Russian Collusion all BS.

Ok where are impeachment proceedings just talk, talk, talk, the same as Russian Collusion all BS.

The Dems are scared of going the impeachment route since it would obviously fail in the Senate and potentially gift Trump the ability to play the victim card going into 2020. But at some point these people have to make decisions on facts and not politics. History will remember the actions of leaders of this time much as it did during Watergate.

The Dems are scared of going the impeachment route since it would obviously fail in the Senate and potentially gift Trump the ability to play the victim card going into 2020. But at some point these people have to make decisions on facts and not politics. History will remember the actions of leaders of this time much as it did during Watergate.

I have news for you the majority of the country knows Trump has been a victim. Just watch the news shows see how the questions are asked and the difference in the way they treat each party.

You’ve been giving it up for two years lmao
Two years? Something tells me papa Wright no longer speaks to him after papa came home early one day from work......and when papa witnessed what was going on I am betting he didn’t say “boys will be boys”.....lol.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
True....and would be okay with this prior to the Mueller report but it is clear that he obstructed justice and had inappropriate contact with the Russians 151 times, tried to fire Mueller by ordering Don to do so code Red style. The fact that this guy saw how stupid this order was and ignored his stupid ass saved him too. You couple all of these efforts to obstruct justice and declining to comply with a subpoena for tax records and bank records it is the dems job to impeach his ass. If the senate doesn't do their job, let the people handle that.

To me the dems aren't doing their constitutional duty if this ass hat gets out of May without an impeachment. You don't ignore what is well within the purview of the house of representatives. It is a horrible precedent to set for this country.

Oh, and Martha Stewart says hi to anybody out there that foolishly believes Barrs bullshit that you can't obstruct justice without an underlying crime.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...-stewart-donald-trump-can-there-be-obstructi/

Reactions: Raoul2
True....and would be okay with this prior to the Mueller report but it is clear that he obstructed justice and had inappropriate contact with the Russians 151 times, tried to fire Mueller by ordering Don to do so code Red style. The fact that this guy saw how stupid this order was and ignored his stupid ass saved him too. You couple all of these efforts to obstruct justice and declining to comply with a subpoena for tax records and bank records it is the dems job to impeach his ass. If the senate doesn't do their job, let the people handle that.

To me the dems aren't doing their constitutional duty if this ass hat gets out of May without an impeachment. You don't ignore what is well within the purview of the house of representatives. It is a horrible precedent to set for this country.

Oh, and Martha Stewart says hi to anybody out there that foolishly believes Barrs bullshit that you can't obstruct justice without an underlying crime.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...-stewart-donald-trump-can-there-be-obstructi/
Absolute fantasy land...

Corrupt intent to do what? Dude you’re being played by a writer for a liberal rag who started off his whole premise with:

“It took special counsel Robert S. Mueller III nearly two years to conclude that President Trump may have — but may not have — obstructed justice.”

Lmao

I’ve worked in law enforcement for over 22 years and brought thousands of cases to state court and probably 3 dozen cases to federal court. I’ve lost 4 state cases in my career and zero federal cases. I’m not speaking from a text book or my opinion, I’m speaking from experience.

This isn’t 1942 Germany...
All those years in law enforcement and you support a carnival barking fraud? Step right up idiot, the show is just beginning!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT