ADVERTISEMENT

First time ever listening to Malcolm X

don’t pick and choose an interview from the great Malcom X just because it fits your agenda. That’s weak as ****.

Reactions: dewcane
Get f out of her with that, smh. You post as though he had kind words for the conservative klansman.

Get f out of her with that, smh. You post as though he had kind words for the conservative klansman.
I don’t have nice words for conservative clansmen! So what’s your point? Those were his words and I found myself more interested in what he had to say now.

Why don’t you pipe down your rhetoric for about 5 minutes and let me listen to more of what he had to say. See this is how people grow. If he was right about that what else was he right about?
Question is when u listen to something you don’t like but u know he’s right about it are u gonna run to this “recruiting site” and post it or are u just going to get mad and stop listening.

Question is when u listen to something you don’t like but u know he’s right about it are u gonna run to this “recruiting site” and post it or are u just going to get mad and stop listening.
Sometimes it’s about dialogue... he had a f#cked life! Reading his bio now. I can understand why he felt the way he did. Hell who would blame him. It’s a different time and era but we all learn from history do we not?

Sometimes it’s about dialogue... he had a f#cked life! Reading his bio now. I can understand why he felt the way he did. Hell who would blame him. It’s a different time and era but we all learn from history do we not?
Fair enough...I can appreciate the effort.

So educate us on what makes Malcom X "great".
I don’t think its his greatness as much as understanding the different phases of his life. Father was killed under suspicious circumstances (debate as to whether suicide or murder by white supremacist), mother went nuts and had to put state mental institutions, all the kids were put in foster care. He moves to NYC and become part of Nation of Islam. Gets involved in drugs and prostitution and then later leaves Nation of Islam where he’s soon after killed by members of the Nation of Islam.

Consistencies in his life were chaos and hate. I think his life was taken before he could truly get things sorted out.

I don’t think its his greatness as much as understanding the different phases of his life. Father was killed under suspicious circumstances (debate as to whether suicide or murder by white supremacist), mother went nuts and had to put state mental institutions, all the kids were put in foster care. He moves to NYC and become part of Nation of Islam. Gets involved in drugs and prostitution and then later leaves Nation of Islam where he’s soon after killed by members of the Nation of Islam.

Consistencies in his life were chaos and hate. I think his life was taken before he could truly get things sorted out.
I agree with your summary except for he doesn't just move to NYC before going to prison for burglary and pimping white women. And he was self educated and built his vocabulary by reading the dictionary a multitude of times. Extremely intelligent man!!!!

I agree with your summary except for he doesn't just move to NYC before going to prison for burglary and pimping white women. And he was self educated and built his vocabulary by reading the dictionary a multitude of times. Extremely intelligent man!!!!
Smart but the circumstances were tragic.

So educate us on what makes Malcom X "great".
The way you just made that comment right there just let’s me know your here to argue and to me you’re just not important enough for me to do that. Stick to football recruiting in this forum.

The way you just made that comment right there just let’s me know your here to argue and to me you’re just not important enough for me to do that. Stick to football recruiting in this forum.
Not at all. You made a statement that he was great and I want to hear why you think so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT