ADVERTISEMENT

FISA Application for Carter Page Warrant

I’m still waiting for @cems52 to tell me how there was other evidence prior to the Dossier (yes he said that). Lmao
You do know The Daily Caller is a right wing rag founded by Tucker Carlson? Also, George Papadopoulos' drunken night out on the town spilled his guts about the Russians to an Australian diplomat. This happened in May of 2016 but the FISA warrant was issued in October 2016. Based on those facts any sane person can see the dossier did not start the Russia investigation. Why do you persist in embarrassing yourself with nonsense from right wing sources?

This might help you.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/...-investigation-began-george-papadopoulos.html

You do know The Daily Caller is a right wing rag founded by Tucker Carlson? Also, George Papadopoulos' drunken night out on the town spilled his guts about the Russians to an Australian diplomat. This happened in May of 2016 but the FISA warrant was issued in October 2016. Based on those facts any sane person can see the dossier did not start the Russia investigation. Why do you persist in embarrassing yourself with nonsense from right wing sources?

This might help you.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/...-investigation-began-george-papadopoulos.html
Lmao so accuse a news outlet of being a right wing rag and present contradictory story from a left wing rag? Lol

Pull up the fisa application and read it for yourself. Try not to cry

Reactions: grbcane
Lmao so accuse a news outlet of being a right wing rag and present contradictory story from a left wing rag? Lol

Pull up the fisa application and read it for yourself. Try not to cry

No need to do that, the Senate investigating Russia Gate has already reviewed this claim and said otherwise. Why do you continue posting bullshzzt that is easy to refute. You are so brainwashed that you don't know fact from fiction. What's more troubling, you are a cop.

Last edited:
Reactions: klbcec
No need to do that, the Senate investigating Russia Gate has already reviewed this claim and said otherwise. Why do you continue posting bullshzzt that is easy to refute. You are so brainwashed that you don't know fact from fiction. What's more troubling is, you are a cop.

Lol. What do you think of Whoopie's delinquent behavior Cems?

Though heavily redacted, the documents show that the infamous Steele Dossier was a major component of the 2016 surveillance warrant. The dossier was also a major component in subsequent renewals.

Based on what’s visible in the 412-page release, the dossier is not described as a political document, as Democrats have asserted; rather the FBI speculates to the FISA court that it was commissioned to damage Candidate 1, a reference to Donald Trump.

Reacting to the document release, Page told Fox News, "I'm having trouble finding any small bit of this document that rises above complete ignorance and/or insanity."

Reactions: grbcane
Though heavily redacted, the documents show that the infamous Steele Dossier was a major component of the 2016 surveillance warrant. The dossier was also a major component in subsequent renewals.

Based on what’s visible in the 412-page release, the dossier is not described as a political document, as Democrats have asserted; rather the FBI speculates to the FISA court that it was commissioned to damage Candidate 1, a reference to Donald Trump.

Reacting to the document release, Page told Fox News, "I'm having trouble finding any small bit of this document that rises above complete ignorance and/or insanity."
C'mon. You can't be hittin Cems with heavy artillery like that. It might make him think. And I don't think he's at his best tonight.

C'mon. You can't be hittin Cems with heavy artillery like that. It might make him think. And I don't think he's at his best tonight.
He didn't want to read it, so I gave him the CliffsNotes for dummies.

He didn't want to read it, so I gave him the CliffsNotes for dummies.

Dems got another severe beating this week, no doubt. They started strong with the Russia summit stuff. But then they overplayed it. Another weekly victory for the good guys.

Dems got another severe beating this week, no doubt. They started strong with the Russia summit stuff. But then they overplayed it. Another weekly victory for the good guys.
winning...

What's your take on George Papadopoulos?

Well they started the week good!!! Trump got wobbled. But they just keep overplaying dumb things instead of coming up with a solid candidate and/or a solid message. Until they do that.........
I partially agree with this in terms of a solid candidate and a clear message.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
No need to do that, the Senate investigating Russia Gate has already reviewed this claim and said otherwise. Why do you continue posting bullshzzt that is easy to refute. You are so brainwashed that you don't know fact from fiction. What's more troubling is, you are a cop.
Smh the evidence points to this and the Dems ignore it, they twist facts to support their cover up of the facts. Rosenstein signed off on those extensions. Now you know why he is stonewalling congress. Oh and just in case this hasn’t caught your attention, it’s an open investigations. New facts are being found each day due to your party’s resistance, I mean cover up. How is it that you have come to a conclusion already? Pretty close minded if you ask me.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT