ADVERTISEMENT

FL is 100% Open

So when does Hard Rock go to full capacity. Does ACC or NFL step in and limit attendance ?

I'm guessing late October / November they increase capacity. Teams want most of the NFL to have fans in the stands (which more and more teams are starting in the next couple weeks). Dolphins are basically sold out for a lot of games and they're going to want to maximize that Chiefs game revenue for sure.

Also, with the Super Bowl in Tampa and the CFP Championship in Miami those will be at 100% capacity guaranteed so teams are going to start working their way towards that. From everything I hear from teams they will go to 50% and then 100%.

Florida Republican governor > California Democrat governor

Our power stays on > rolling blackouts

Fire science wild fires are controlled > no science environmental BS state burns down.

No shit on sidewalks. > Shit on sidewalks

• Haha
Reactions: lysmaryj
S. fla is still in phase 2 rest of state phase 3.

His decision did not effect anything down here.

Completely false. Read the EO. If you can't find it this article describes it well enough. Every bar, nightclub, and strip club (as well as any other business previously shut down) was able to open yesterday afternoon if they chose to.

"Miami-Dade County will reopen bars and nightclubs and will stop issuing citations for not wearing masks outdoors after a sweeping order Friday by Gov. Ron DeSantis ended state and some local rules tied to the coronavirus pandemic.

The executive order, which took effect Friday afternoon, ends a countywide closure order for bars, nightclubs and strip clubs through Miami-Dade, though Miami-Dade can impose capacity and other restrictions on how those businesses can operate during the pandemic."

Last edited:
Reactions: krvanness
How long before the Fake News is reporting massive spikes in cases and deaths in Florida because of this?
Once we see spikes in cases and deaths then it will be reported and not until...This happened the last time the Governor prematurely opened the state and its bound to happen again...The virus hasn't disappeared as the President insists it has ..

Reactions: gdowning70
Once we see spikes in cases and deaths then it will be reported and not until...This happened the last time the Governor prematurely opened the state and its bound to happen again...The virus hasn't disappeared as the President insists it has ..

Haha, another expert prediction by dmatt. You've been mostly wrong with your predictions the entire time. Remember when you had it from a good source bars wouldn't be open for 6 months?

Reactions: krvanness
Sounds like you're praying and keeping your fingers crossed that happens. Sick.

Reactions: orly 1022

When did President insist that the virus disappeared ?

Haha, another expert prediction by dmatt. You've been mostly wrong with your predictions the entire time. Remember when you had it from a good source bars wouldn't be open for 6 months?
Cane..Glad to see you remember and take notice of my posts..No one however remembers any of yours..Sorry..

Cane..Glad to see you remember and take notice of my posts..No one however remembers any of yours..Sorry..

That would be categorically false. I try to keep track of the true idiots like yourself and the great comedy you provide by being wrong about nearly everything.

Reactions: cems52 and zackbear
What a shit governor. And no not everything is 100% open in Florida. Mask mandates are still in many places.
Is this you, Andrew Gillum? Knew you were in the closet on a lot of things, but are you a closet Canes fan too?

Reactions: utatem
Is this you, Andrew Gillum? Knew you were in the closet on a lot of things, but are you a closet Canes fan too?
Nice insult. What are you a middle school bully 💋. Opening up to you trumpers mean no masks. Tell me I am wrong. 😳 no mask spreads this virus. You ****s want everyone who may be 50 and over to stay home because you have no regard for anyone but yourself. Dick.

Nice insult. What are you a middle school bully 💋. Opening up to you trumpers mean no masks. Tell me I am wrong. 😳 no mask spreads this virus. You ****s want everyone who may be 50 and over to stay home because you have no regard for anyone but yourself. Dick.
Waaaaahhhhhh. Cry me a river, libtard.

ADVERTISEMENT