ADVERTISEMENT

Flipped 13 Dems seats in the House.

Let me get this straight. You believe in the integrity of the vote when the will of the people netted 13 democratic seats in some very closely contested elections. But where recounts, actual by hand recounts have occurred, the Presdidential result is suspect to you. Should not these 13 results that are inconsistent with the narrative of Democratic cheating not compel you to inquire about the veracity of the premise?

At least half of those were fraud due to faulty dominion software. The Dems actually doubled their wins, just wait and see (big news coming soon!).
Not a Biden fan at all but that was funny. Are they going to hire Rosie O'Donnell to start filing lawsuits demanding a recount?

Let me get this straight. You believe in the integrity of the vote when the will of the people netted 13 democratic seats in some very closely contested elections. But where recounts, actual by hand recounts have occurred, the Presdidential result is suspect to you. Should not these 13 results that are inconsistent with the narrative of Democratic cheating not compel you to inquire about the veracity of the premise?
Come on man!! Wake up. They targeted the corrupt liberal run cities where they thought they could get away with it!! Are you that stupid??

Actually Ellu it's the opposite. It is illogical. All 27 toss up Congress seats went Red.

Reactions: grbcane
Come on man!! Wake up. They targeted the corrupt liberal run cities where they thought they could get away with it!! Are you that stupid??

when did maricopa county Arizona become a corrupt liberal run city/county?

let me ask you a question what is your occupation?

The OP failed to post 3 red seats turned blue which means Republicans netted only 10 seats. One of those flipped seats was in Ga. Dems still run the House and soon the WH and with some luck, the Senate. We back!!

ADVERTISEMENT