ADVERTISEMENT

Florida Police Unions request that their members not buy Miami Dolphins tickets and request refunds.

JTH007

SuperCane
Jan 4, 2014
CANESPORT
Police officers are being asked by their unions not to purchase Miami Dolphins tickets after members of the football team protested during the national anthem on Thursday night.

Dolphins players Kenny Stills and Albert Wilson kneeled and Robert Quinn raised his fist during the national anthem before their preseason game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thursday.

The Palm Beach County Police Benevolent Association released a statement on its Facebook page on Friday, asking their members to not buy Dolphins tickets. If members already did so, the association suggested they call the Dolphins for a ticket refund.

"The Palm Beach County PBA recently offered our members discounts to a Miami Dolphins game because the franchise said they were going to honor all first responders. We entered into this partnership with the understanding that the Dolphins organization would require their players to stand for the National Anthem. This did not happen at last night preseason game against Tampa Bay. As a result, the Palm Beach County PBA will no longer participate in this ticket program, and we are asking all our members, as well members of the Dade Country Police Benevolent Association and the Broward County Police Benevolent Association, not to participate either. If you have already purchased tickets to this game, we encourage you to call the Dolphins ticket office to request a refund because this organization obviously does not honor First Responders and the dangers they put themselves in every day."

The Broward County Police Benevolent Association released a similar statement on its Facebook page as well on Friday.

FANTASTIC - FINALLY TAKING STEPS AGAINST THESE BULLCRAP - WE SHOULD ALL JOIN THEM AND SHOW OUR SUPPORT.

TAKE THAT ROSS !

38814396_2216057005088380_8039363756527976448_n.jpg

I love it, looks like NFL players aren’t the only ones who know how to protest. I’ve always been a big Dolphins fan, but they can go do to themselves something that is physically impossible, I’m sure some Jets fans will say, the Dolphins have been doing that to themselves for years.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
I love it, looks like NFL players aren’t the only ones who know how to protest. I’ve always been a big Dolphins fan, but they can go do to themselves something that is physically impossible, I’m sure some Jets fans will say, the Dolphins have been doing that to themselves for years.

The only thing that someone like Ross understands is when you hit him in the wallet.
38814396_2216057005088380_8039363756527976448_n.jpg

More fans for the Canes.

Yes sir, too many officers being shot, ambushed and dying these days. This garbage has to stop.
This is the reason the PBA is doing this. Too many knuckle heads using the kneeling as an excuse to ratchet up their hatred for the police.

This is the reason the PBA is doing this. Too many knuckle heads using the kneeling as an excuse to ratchet up their hatred for the police.
It's totally out of control. What these eggheads on here should do is watch 2 shows. Both of them are on A&E. Live PD on Friday and Saturday night at 9pm and PD Cam on Thursday night at 10pm. These shows will give you an in depth look at what the officers go through every day when they are at work.

Kapernick and BLM started this crap and there are people on here trying to say that this is not an attack on the Police are just police haters. Almost every day a cop is getting ambushed.

Reactions: hrrcnj9
It's totally out of control. What these eggheads on here should do is watch 2 shows. Both of them are on A&E. Live PD on Friday and Saturday night at 9pm and PD Cam on Thursday night at 10pm. These shows will give you an in depth look at what the officers go through every day when they are at work.

Kapernick and BLM started this crap and there are people on here trying to say that this is not an attack on the Police are just police haters. Almost every day a cop is getting ambushed.

Still cannot BELIEVE Trump wants to clean this shit up when he could be retired.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT