ADVERTISEMENT

Florida Sheriff Tells Race-Pimpin', Tax-Evadin', Hoe-Slappin' POS Al Sharpton GTFOH...

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
Bigly...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/0...-back-to-new-york-mind-your-own-business.html

race-card-al-sharpton-race-baiter-race-pimp-justice-brother-politics-1340765468.jpg

img_20170504_043438-jpg.5811

And your law degree is from where?

Point being, you’re an annoying little cht. We have loads of race baiters in this country trying to pit the races against each other. Please try not to be another one.

Thanks in advance.

Stetson Law students have always been good at moot court. I always preferred the beer court.

Point being, you’re an annoying little cht. We have loads of race baiters in this country trying to pit the races against each other. Please try not to be another one.

Thanks in advance.

You don’t tell me what to do c**ksucker. I’ll post what I want, when I want, and unless you’re going to kill me you better get used to that.

F Al Sharpton and all these little race bitches up in Titusville starting shit.

I have hurt your feelings? If so, then think before you post.

You don’t tell me what to do c**ksucker. I’ll post what I want, when I want, and unless you’re going to kill me you better get used to that.

F Al Sharpton and all these little race bitches up in Titusville starting shit.

Thanks in advance.
Are you serious? Al Sharpton is the Michael Jordan of race baiting and is a POS because his race baiting is actually geared towards stripping people of their liberties regardless of innocence just because they're white. Sharpton is a race profiteer. Too many examples of his scumbaggery.

Yep, al sharpton is definitely a race baitor.

Are you serious? Al Sharpton is the Michael Jordan of race baiting and is a POS because his race baiting is actually geared towards stripping people of their liberties regardless of innocence just because they're white. Sharpton is a race profiteer. Too many examples of his scumbaggery.

Thanks in advance.
B's....the race baiters are......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT