ADVERTISEMENT

Folks the liberals are

bobbie jo

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2009
freaking out. They are so scared over what is coming out on McCabe that Obamas own supposedly bi- partisan CIA director and others are slamming President Trump for McCabes firing and he did not have anything to do with it. The FBI own office ask for him to be fired. If liberals are smart they need to slow up because a lot more is coming out how they duped all the democrats. Tick Tock Tick Tock, this is so good. Folks watch this . No balls CD , ripple man cems52 and man hater Hawaiian Cane just remember this one word. Accountability . The truth never lies. Let's see if all have any honor at all as these cowards are caught moving forward on what they did to the American voter over their hate for Trump. Just one more question?What if a standing republican president had used the FBI and the justice Department to try destroy President Obama? Watch this answer by the Dems.

While I respect your opinion, I have a different view of what’s going on here.

The left desperately needs the noise as it’s their only hope. It’s been effective to this point suppressing the Repub vote and if they are to survive what looks like is coming, they will have to dominate the mid term elections. It’s only with their control of the house and senate that they can keep any further investigations from happening.

So expect them to go full throttle on anything they can, because without it, the corruption may become very clear and those voters may get out after all.

Just my thoughts.

freaking out. They are so scared over what is coming out on McCabe that Obamas own supposedly bi- partisan CIA director and others are slamming President Trump for McCabes firing and he did not have anything to do with it. The FBI own office ask for him to be fired. If liberals are smart they need to slow up because a lot more is coming out how they duped all the democrats. Tick Tock Tick Tock, this is so good. Folks watch this . No balls CD , ripple man cems52 and man hater Hawaiian Cane just remember this one word. Accountability . The truth never lies. Let's see if all have any honor at all as these cowards are caught moving forward on what they did to the American voter over their hate for Trump. Just one more question?What if a standing republican president had used the FBI and the justice Department to try destroy President Obama? Watch this answer by the Dems.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
While I respect your opinion, I have a different view of what’s going on here.

The left desperately needs the noise as it’s their only hope. It’s been effective to this point suppressing the Repub vote and if they are to survive what looks like is coming, they will have to dominate the mid term elections. It’s only with their control of the house and senate that they can keep any further investigations from happening.

So expect them to go full throttle on anything they can, because without it, the corruption may become very clear and those voters may get out after all.

Just my thoughts.
You sir are 100% correct. The left will break the rule of law and has no respect for the law of the land if they can keep control of power. Example illegal immigrants we have laws that are in place and the left ignore them just so the can get a vote. Just one example of many. No Doubt a double standard.

Fact is the left continues to steer the conversation with the right seemingly unable to figure it out. Simply speaking, if the Repub votes comes out, they will not only hold there numbers but increase them despite what the polls may indicate.

It’s shaping up to be very interesting.

You sir are 100% correct. The left will break the rule of law and has no respect for the law of the land if they can keep control of power. Example illegal immigrants we have laws that are in place and the left ignore them just so the can get a vote. Just one example of many. No Doubt a double standard.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Jeff Sessions better start a 2ND council, if not, Trump is getting Impeached it’s that simple. Everybody knows it. I personally think Jeff Sessions needs his ass beat for being a pussy!

If I was Sessions I’d get rid of Roseinstein and start a 2nd Council, let Muller keep doing his stupid investigation, and if he keeps Rosenstein don’t let his ass pick who heads the 2ND council. He was in on that shit and part of the reason why DOJ is still obstructing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT