ADVERTISEMENT

For all of you who think everyone MUST get vaccine I have a story for you

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
I will preface this story with a disclaimer, I am vaccinated Moderna 2nd shot March 29th. I then had an unexpected 2nd spine fusion surgery 2 weeks later April 15, 2021. When I woke up my left arm was paralyzed and my front outer thighs burning, tingling, and numb which is typically called Meralgia Paresthetica affecting the Lateral Femoral Cutaneous nerves we all have in our pelvis area. They told me it was probably due to the "positioning" on the Operating Room table for 6+ hours. Normally they can occasionally see the arm situation as pressure is applied on the nerves in your shoulder resulting in arm going "dead." But to have both is rare. Surgeon has never seen it. It is 5 months later my hand , forearm and fingers only burn slightly but my thighs still burn and itch. I have had numerous steroid injections and 2 times RFA ablation pulse on that nerves in my pelvis. Could the Moderna have "wacked out" my nervous system? Don't know but this isn't normal. My surgery was done by one of the best down here Miami Spine. Mt. Sinai.
But that's NOT the story..............
Long time friend (brother) since I was 2 years old. Got the Moderna and developed scabs on face, genitals, and in mouth. Kept getting worse and worse. Turns out he must have had a gene in his DNA COMMON to Ashkenazi Jews and non -Jew Spaniards, Jews who converted to Christianity during Spanish Inquisition.
The DISEASE is called Pemphigus Vulgaris. A rare potentially fatal skin disease marked by huge scabs and blistering on face, mouth and genitalia.
The gene marker was in him. The vaccine set it off. It is RARE and there is NO KNOWN CURE. It is hideous to look at.

So while some want to judge the un-vaccinated I say be careful with that because NONE OF US REALLY KNOWS anything. My friend is scared he is going to a top researcher down in Coral Gables. If they can get it into remission he will be lucky but he will be on MASSIVE doses of corticosteroids and other harsh treatments.

I will preface this story with a disclaimer, I am vaccinated Moderna 2nd shot March 29th. I then had an unexpected 2nd spine fusion surgery 2 weeks later April 15, 2021. When I woke up my left arm was paralyzed and my front outer thighs burning, tingling, and numb which is typically called Meralgia Paresthetica affecting the Lateral Femoral Cutaneous nerves we all have in our pelvis area. They told me it was probably due to the "positioning" on the Operating Room table for 6+ hours. Normally they can occasionally see the arm situation as pressure is applied on the nerves in your shoulder resulting in arm going "dead." But to have both is rare. Surgeon has never seen it. It is 5 months later my hand , forearm and fingers only burn slightly but my thighs still burn and itch. I have had numerous steroid injections and 2 times RFA ablation pulse on that nerves in my pelvis. Could the Moderna have "wacked out" my nervous system? Don't know but this isn't normal. My surgery was done by one of the best down here Miami Spine. Mt. Sinai.
Long time friend (brother) since I was 2 years old. Got the Moderna and developed scabs on face, genitals, and in mouth. Kept getting worse and worse. Turns out he must have had a gene in his DNA COMMON to Ashkenazi Jews and non -Jew Spaniards, Jews who converted to Christianity during Spanish Inquisition.
The DISEASE is called Pemphigus Vulgaris. A rare potentially fatal skin disease marked by huge scabs and blistering on face, mouth and genitalia.
The gene marker was in him. The vaccine set it off. It is RARE and there is NO KNOWN CURE. It is hideous to look at.

So while some want to judge the un-vaccinated I say be careful with that because NONE OF US REALLY KNOWS anything. My friend is scared he is going to a top researcher down in Coral Gables. If they can get it into remission he will be lucky but he will be on MASSIVE doses of corticosteroids and other harsh treatments.
Lies. The vaccine is 100% safe and effective. And even if it wasn’t it doesn’t matter. Vaccines are required to protect others not yourself.

Perhaps you are dumb possibly stupid or BEING SARCASTIC? I think the latter I hope.
Good luck with the booster you’re so excited to get. Maybe that one will really protect you from Covid and give you some even better side effects!

Lies. The vaccine is 100% safe and effective. And even if it wasn’t it doesn’t matter. Vaccines are required to protect others not yourself.
Might be the least intelligent post ever on this site

WOW! Sad situation, but the kind that does need to be covered. In the Saracstic Font - I am sure that NYT or WAPO will pick up this story and cover it. This entire situation continues to not make sense. The one thing that is absolutely sure is that mixing medical science, propaganda, HUGE money to be made by large corporations and politics absolutely yields the death to truth.

Reactions: krvanness

Wow. Thanks for sharing that HJ. God Bless your longtime friend...

Just a follow up. Friend made his way down to Coral Gables met with a dermatologist who has researched Pemphigus Vulgaris and there is 1 medicine administered IV called RITUXAN. It is used for several diseases and is supposedly able to put this in remission and make the scabs disappear after 2 treatments.

As for nerves in my thighs it is just a theory I have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT