ADVERTISEMENT

For Cush and Thug

you guys trying to egg me on!!! But I just smile and watch you from my bed. You peeps are the best entertainment!!!

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Overrated. Far from unattractive but really dime a dozen
937full-amanda-cerny.jpg

Fortunately, your pecker is not big enough to get these kind of girls excited
That's not nice. She is fine, just not my type. If you like mousy women who need to apply their makeup with a putty knife have at it.

That's not nice. She is fine, just not my type. If you like mousy women who need to apply their makeup with a putty knife have at it.
Lol! You would CRAP YOUR HUGGIIES!!!! Show up a a game. Shake my hand. You are pussy. I am 5,8" 165

Gary. Listen. I am starting to to think Matt can kick my ass if he ever started to take this shit more seriously!!!

I may be COMPLETELY out of place but this is just my opinion. Matt is a struggling kid from long ISLAND. No offense Matt.

\\\\\

People enamored with the looks of a first lady have no business discussing politics or policy. This discussion is for a twelve year old to discuss with a bully.

We need adults in the white house that are serious educated people. Not some dude that nails hot chicks with or without consent. That does nothing for me or my tax dollars.
UPenn is an Ivy League school, you are a failed DeVry drop out racist lying pos!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT